Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what is the point of Reels like this. Katie went down some steps to get to a "little jetty bar" and sat in a chair.
???
:unsure:
View attachment 1290276
Her style seems to have morphed into frumpy of late. She's still young, she is a standard dress size and has got all the time in the world and lots of connections to help her make the most of what clothes she already has. Learning to hem her trousers and getting jackets professionally tailored for her smoll stature would be a great start.

Tbh she doesn't seem as petty as that, I reckon she just knows G-Unit is a prick
If her sister has the degenerative disc problem, then she could well be in pain, and stomaching Gunit is a trial at the best of times.

Regarding the jumping up an down cringe fest. It did seem like they were showing off as Katie would say a little, or as others might say a lot, by getting her Dad that ridiculously priced cognac. I can see how it could have made her sister, sister's bf and even her parents feel awkward to spend that much. Hopefully it didn't, but I can see how it could have done. Buying something that expensive (soz, that spenny) was clearly a flex, showing off how much of a disposal income she has even after a big wedding, even if it was her Dad's absolute FAV.

Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to smash their head into a concrete wall today look no further- Katie’s latest story of her squealing over G - man playing with a dog is just enough to kill off your essential brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone wants to smash their head into a concrete wall today look no further- Katie’s latest story of her squealing over G - man playing with a dog is just enough to kill off your essential brain cells
"Sorry for my really annoying dog voice" - was it not just her normal annoying voice?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK I will stand for most stuff but keep Slenderman away from beautiful dogs. Doggos must be protected at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I needed something to cheer me up today… I’ve just been reminded of her labelling on this set of drawers which HAS THOSE SLOTS FOR LABELS 😂😂 remember the whole debacle 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 (also, no, that mirror does not fit!!! It hangs over the edge and is literally leaning on the drapes)
16773F20-387B-404C-8D91-9042725FF41A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The video of him jumping makes me want seal noises over it for Kathleen's clapping

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I got a Juliette has a Gun perfume sample in a Sephora order because of Katie #influenced. It's fine, kind of overpowering but nothing special at all.

Reactions: 5
Guys I got a Juliette has a Gun perfume sample in a Sephora order because of Katie #influenced. It's fine, kind of overpowering but nothing special at all.
Oh which one? I got influenced to get the set of minis and they all either stink or are nothing special 😂

Reactions: 5
I needed something to cheer me up today… I’ve just been reminded of her labelling on this set of drawers which HAS THOSE SLOTS FOR LABELS 😂😂 remember the whole debacle 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 (also, no, that mirror does not fit!!! It hangs over the edge and is literally leaning on the drapes)View attachment 1291116
Those sticky labels won't come off easily, she will have ruined her drawers. She and the Gman should just paint the whole place black - ceilings included. It's obviously what a kooky ssdgm, MARRIED chick living in an edgy London borough would do. That, and paint the floors sparkly gold.

Who else is pondering how her novel is getting on. Perhaps a new one is in the works... about the smollest girl in the world falling in love with the tallest boy she ever did see, how through their love and passionate encounters he introduced her to the finer things in life, such as smoll bottles of cognac and French crisps. Think 50 shades of grey meets Thumbelina with heavy Pygmalion influences.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.