Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes absolutely no sense. How is the audience supposed to know what really works when she's switching between different brands constantly with facials added.

The city facial looks no more than oil slathered over her face

Reactions: 14
For me, as an ex accutane taker like Katie, I steer away from oils and facials.

And I think I've had two facials in the 5 years that I haven't had acne as part of a spa package deal (that definitely cost less than Kathleens splurging or #ads) haven't had oils or harsh ingredients.

That "glow" people rave about after a facial isn't the immediate oil slather. Its the few days afterwards when your skin settles and your make up seems to apply better than before.

I don't think Kathleen shows us the "glow" after the first few days because she's probably broken out or got irritated skin.

Reactions: 13
Going away to France bingo.
✔ We got an airport pic as well as aerial view video
Screenshot_20220520-134607.png

Screenshot_20220520-134631.png

Drinking with a baby in her lap wasn't in my prediction but here we are. Little G is not pleased.
Screenshot_20220519-165846.png

✔Dinner was gorgeous though so bingo here

Screenshot_20220519-165858.png

I would have never predicted this, no-one could, really.
Screenshot_20220519-165911.png

Oh Katie you were so tiny then and probably even smaller now
Screenshot_20220520-135248.png

JUST HOW MANY SWIMMING COSTUMES/BIKINIS DOES ONE PERSON NEED? SHE HAS TONNES

Screenshot_20220520-135259.png

Reactions: 8
How is this considered content?
You justify it by making up a caption about how much you hate the sun and how you wear SPF 50 every day, without explaining anything about the importance of wearing SPF 🙄

Reactions: 7
She honestly must hoard so many thousands of photos if she was able to Remember and dig out a specific hoop shot photo from 7 years ago

Reactions: 8
8DD15625-31D7-48C4-BAF2-F0AC27339CD9.jpeg

To be completely fair to her - I never would have paired my grandad’s suit trousers with a top I got from Peacocks in 2010.
(I’m picking at straws here, she’s bored the tits off me lately. Apparently moaning about the wedding was the only content she had)

Reactions: 7
Saw this on TikTok and straight away it reminded me of our Kathy if she had a proper job 😂

4FF94E92-EA57-490C-857D-80161989A56C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.