Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god he’s *chants* ONE OF US ONE OF US!
I love how he recoiled when Gangle started jumping hahahah
I have watched her story 100 times to see the recoil hahahahah he actually takes a step back and just watches G jump about like a twit
Would love to know what he and Katie's sister think of their new brother in law

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus. Have you been on many threads of this forum? Kathleen can simply choose not to plaster the girl on her gram. I'd say we can discuss anything she shows.
I wasn't the person who made the original comment 🤷‍♀️. There's plenty to pull people up on though without needing to comment on kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have watched her story 100 times to see the recoil hahahahah he actually takes a step back and just watches G jump about like a twit
Me too! It’s massively entertaining. I hope she puts it as a highlight so I can watch it whenever I need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We saw Katie's sister's face in a lot of the wedding pics, she didn't seem overly pleased with the wedding - unless she was not feeling well that day - I guess we can gage how she feels about her bro-in-low based on those ;)

Reactions: 7
I agree, I 100% get vibes that her sister isn't keen. She is usually so smiley in previous content, but doesn't seem too happy when featured lately.

Reactions: 11
Katie's sister was engaged and set to get married way before Katie was even engaged but had to postpone more than once due to Covid, and before she could reschedule again Katie bulldozed her way in with the wedding of the century. I wonder if that's why she's unimpressed?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Katie's sister was engaged and set to get married way before Katie was even engaged but had to postpone more than once due to Covid, and before she could reschedule again Katie bulldozed her way in with the wedding of the century. I wonder if that's why she's unimpressed?
Tbh she doesn't seem as petty as that, I reckon she just knows G-Unit is a prick

• Heart
Recap of round-up while I can actually be bothered.

Katie really needs to work on her writing style. I feel that she would like to be a travel, food and culture writer, but she just falls flat every time! Her writing is POOR. She needs to read more on these topics to get inspired and maybe do a writing course? I can't even with the it's vs its.
1653328951423.png

I would actually like it if Katie told us what this brand is doing for sustainability, rather than just mentioning they do stuff, I bet she heard "sustainability" and that was good enough for her.
1653329159563.png

I just can't with all the littles...
1653329216061.png

Little Genie, as opposed to the big Genie? There is really no need for the distinction if there is one Genie in the family. In my family I had a cousin also called Marta, and rightly we were called big Marta and little Marta but it doesn't make sense in this case.
1653329315066.png

So glad it was a little walk. Poor little Katie could have got tired otherwise!
There are better words to describe a walk. Short walk, brief walk, quick walk. Anything wuold be better. An aspiring author should work on their vocabulary. I wonder how many littles were there in her book.
1653329672372.png

Wait a sec, no little here? Well, I must fix it for you Katelyn:
"Read our little books by the little pool"
1653329825546.png

A normal size cheese and wine party? No way!
1653329861280.png

You must mean you had breaks to take pictures of yourself looking sad but still pretty with that single tear.
1653329925440.png

Do we really need to know all the details of everyone's travel arrangements? And also guys 💕💕💕 they made content FOR US 💕💕💕 - just how lovely of them!
1653330021192.png

Can you imagine setting up the phone/camera and taking videos of yourself and your spouse? The second-hand embarrassment levels are through the roof.
1653330121500.png

I really don't know where all this obsession with sardines stems from. The only reason I can think of is that they're little fish. That would make sense.
1653330213917.png

Brace yourselves, snack reviews that no-one asked for are a thing again.
1653330260343.png

1653330278342.png

1653330305235.png

Did she have her hands chopped off at the wedding? That would be the only explanation why Geoffodron needed to hold her ice-cubes for her.
1653330385240.png

Surprised she didn't tag 1187718176 skincare brands and SPAs in this one.
1653330449615.png

I am off to Aldi to get some sad wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God the childish jumping up and down when they give her dad a gift is awful enough but made ten times worse by the fact Geoff jumps up and down as well.
Thank god it's not just me, that part gave me the cringe. Haaaaard. It was just - urgh, awful. I think it was the fact he sort of half heartedly carried on after Kathleen stopped? Not to mention it felt like someone trying to copy behaviour to fit in, rather than just being themselves? He's a grown man for goodness sake!

Er....are ice cubes to the nose a known hay-fever cure?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Me too! It’s massively entertaining. I hope she puts it as a highlight so I can watch it whenever I need a laugh.
She probably won't. Normally I can download any of her Stories from the
But today it's not showing any of Katie's new Stories. Not sure why. Maybe my laptop playing up? Can anyone else try?

Reactions: 1
Why is she giving us reviews on French crisps? They aren’t available here. Most of her followers are based in Britain? She’s so thick

• Haha
I hate this term, but the Geoffinator is well and truly whipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she’d chop her hair to a lob again, it suits her much more than the longer length.

There you go guys, the Jumping Video.

It also just click with me why she loved the book so much. It's called The Little Life. 😂 😂 😂 😂
1653378505306.png

• Haha
And what is the point of Reels like this. Katie went down some steps to get to a "little jetty bar" and sat in a chair.
???
:unsure:

• Haha
And what is the point of Reels like this. Katie went down some steps to get to a "little jetty bar" and sat in a chair.
???
:unsure:
View attachment 1290276
The awkward turn to camera when she gets to the jetty really made me laugh!!!!

For someone who spends 90% of her life filming herself she is soooooo awkward on camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.