Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding planning vlog was about as useful as the buying a house video. Random bits of vlog footage with no information about why they chose the venue, budgets, different dress styles she was interested in, why she chose the dress she did, no conversation about the food options or what they chose.

It looks like only children involved in the wedding were invited.
Screenshot_20220510-214903_YouTube.jpg

My FAV part was her talking about how her shoes had been tried on and worn before she bought them. Coming from the person who's worn things for photo shoots before sending them back.

Just spotted a sneaky AD but I'm not sure what was sponsored!? Aren't I meant to know what's being sold to me?
Screenshot_20220510-214627_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The wedding planning vlog was about as useful as the buying a house video. Random bits of vlog footage with no information about why they chose the venue, budgets, different dress styles she was interested in, why she chose the dress she did, no conversation about the food options or what they chose.

It looks like only children involved in the wedding were invited.
View attachment 1257548

My FAV part was her talking about how her shoes had been tried on and worn before she bought them. Coming from the person who's worn things for photo shoots before sending them back.

Just spotted a sneaky AD but I'm not sure what was sponsored!? Aren't I meant to know what's being sold to me?
View attachment 1257544
"Although we love your children.." What bull.

And what children would have been involved in the wedding other than Genie? She can just about tolerate her.

Reactions: 7
I know a lot of people on here liked her main dress, but I’m not keen. It doesn’t look right on her somehow. The tone is wrong for her complexion.

Reactions: 5
I’m 1:04 seconds into the wedding vlog & I can’t. Her voice is unbearable. It makes me want to throw my phone onto the motorway. “oH mY GaWd thEsE aRe PeRfeCttTt” “LItTle mAgNeTsssSs” & Geoffzilla towering over her watching her like a kid on Christmas morning

edit: I’m persevering on.
I’m assuming she booked Wilton’s music hall as it’s a historic building & has historical significance, however till date she hasn’t actually told her audience why she did book Wilton’s? In the blog she’s just panning around the rooms with the camera. There’s no facts or actual content around this. She could’ve been like “I booked this venue as it’s the oldest concert hall in the world, 163years old etc” but she’s not even mentioned that once. She’s simply booked it bcoz she’s a twatty hipster with no substance & has booked it for the aesthetic purposes only. I think her guest’s acknowledged the history more than she did.

Kathy’s dictionary: Wedding tasting. Does she mean wedding menu tasting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I really don’t know why they were so fussed about no kids!
What part of the wedding would they have interrupted exactly? They wouldn’t have had to do a kid friendly food option because it was pie and mash? The dessert was like the ice cream factory at Pizza Hut (RIP 💔).
I’m not exactly the best with children, but at every wedding I’ve been to I’ve been having too much fun with my friends to be focusing on what someone else’s child is doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like others have said, it alienated people who can’t bugger off to London for two days without their kids.
Maybe she was worried a ten year old would upstage her dancing?
Just seems odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What part of the wedding would they have interrupted exactly? They wouldn’t have had to do a kid friendly food option because it was pie and mash? The dessert was like the ice cream factory at Pizza Hut (RIP 💔).
I’m not exactly the best with children, but at every wedding I’ve been to I’ve been having too much fun with my friends to be focusing on what someone else’s child is doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like others have said, it alienated people who can’t bugger off to London for two days without their kids.
Just seems odd to me.
She wanted to be the smollest person there. I’m sure Genie was whisked away to a childminder immediately after the photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seems odd to me.
I dunno... I don't want children at my wedding because I want it to be a big party. I guess it is personal choice.

Reactions: 20
And so the shilling continues.
Before I get to the contents of these Stories, I'm sorry but her lashes look tit. She needs to have them removed or refilled.
And she looks so puffy? It's not just the lack of makeup, she just doesn't look well in these Stories.

So, 3 weeks for a product to work is really not a lot. Depending on where the person is in their cycle, their skin can look amazing or dreadful. I have generally nice skin (only plays up when I drink too much or start trying too many new products) but when I get spots, they heal and fade so much quicker right after I've had my period, and take longer when I'm pre-menstrual.
Screenshot_20220511-101355.png

(Fav again 🙄)
Screenshot_20220511-101400.png

Screenshot_20220511-101415.png

Should one be using mandelic acid on scabs/active spots? I know it's quite a gentle acid but I've been using the Ordinary one and it says not to use it on "sensitive, peeling and compromised skin" and to use it on "unbroken skin" - so I wouldn't use it if I squeezed a spot or on a scab.

Screenshot_20220511-101421.png

I'm just not sure if the brand should have approved it without Katie giving the disclaimer about not using on broken skin etc.
Screenshot_20220511-101434.png

Screenshot_20220511-101439.png

Btw I would recommend the Ordinary one. It's really cheap (just under £7) and I just use in place of a serum couple of times a week.

I dunno... I don't want children at my wedding because I want it to be a big party. I guess it is personal choice.
Yeah I do hear you, I just think that anyone who brings their kids a: won’t be around until very late drinking b: wouldn’t bring their kids if that’s what they wanted to do and they had the option of leaving them at home!

I really want to know why Louse Pentland wasn’t there, I thought they were besties?

Get married then straight back to shilling skincare! All in a day’s work for an influencer. Blergh.

Reactions: 8
First thing I noticed in her ad for the treatment was how weird and puffy she looks. I don't see much difference in her before and after photos. Looks like a pointless treatment to me.

Reactions: 12
First thing I noticed in her ad for the treatment was how weird and puffy she looks. I don't see much difference in her before and after photos. Looks like a pointless treatment to me.
Maybe she had a little cry session into a champagne bottle. You know, the usual in the Snooktin household

• Haha
I’ve realised after watching her wedding stories that it looks like she was filming clips herself throughout the day - who does that on their wedding day?!?!
Yeah it’s a bit sad! Take a break, Kate. I didn’t even know where my phone was on my wedding day. Probably shoved in a random bag somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I do hear you, I just think that anyone who brings their kids a: won’t be around until very late drinking b: wouldn’t bring their kids if that’s what they wanted to do and they had the option of leaving them at home!

I really want to know why Louse Pentland wasn’t there, I thought they were besties?
She used to film/edit videos for Louise. I think she just sees Louise at events as they are under Gleam?

Doesn't she have children? Probably not invited!

She looks very hungover/puffy. I would have held off in shilling skincare looking like that, the brand probably wishes she had too.

Anyone know how tall Mr.G.Snooks is?

Is her sister happy about Katie sharing her diagnosis with the world?

Reactions: 3
He must be over 6 feet tall. So lanky and pasty. I can’t imagine what she sees in him, sexually.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.