Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄
She's so wasteful with so many things but couldn't let offcuts from the dress to go to waste. Hoarding at its finest.
Screenshot_20220513-135837.png

How can you not know your bum is out?
I just hate this kind of crass wedding photography
Screenshot_20220513-135921.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That puts an image in my head of them having it away. Blergh. Do not want to imagine.

The other dress she was thinking of choosing is repulsive. The bodice looks like it’s covered in strings of wet bog roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do I take it to mean that the company who used the off cuts did it as a gift to her? The SMOL business? Why the duck is she accepting freebies from SMOL businesses, she can bloody well afford to support them.

On a separate note every time I read the running list of Geoffrey’s nicknames I just feel so proud of the high level of genius on this forum.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
🙄
She's so wasteful with so many things but couldn't let offcuts from the dress to go to waste. Hoarding at its finest.
View attachment 1263690
How can you not know your bum is out?
I just hate this kind of crass wedding photography
View attachment 1263691
First image.

Wait, what... why were you putting your niece in lingerie Kath? Ohhhh, you just constructed the sentence poorly. No. I don't know why you aren't a published author yet either.

Second image.

Suns out, buns out?! Obviously been at the Aldi wine ahead of the guests. Bless little G-bot3000, trying to cover lady lentils modesty while the photographer snaps away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First image.

Wait, what... why were you putting your niece in lingerie Kath? Ohhhh, you just constructed the sentence poorly. No. I don't know why you aren't a published author yet either.

Second image.

Suns out, buns out?! Obviously been at the Aldi wine ahead of the guests. Bless little G-bot3000, trying to cover lady lentils modesty while the photographer snaps away.
I read it the exact same way too! And then was like oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1262643
(I’m the last person to have an opinion on wedding dresses to be honest, not worn a dress for years) it’s a pretty dress, but isn’t ‘this dress has pockets 🥰’ a bit 2014? And what would you need pockets for on your wedding day exactly? much more of an irritating practical issue with ‘female’ everyday clothing isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️
My wardrobe, especially for spring and summer is almost exclusively dresses and I WISH they all had pockets! I'm not much of a purse gal but I take so many photos so having my phone in my hand all the time is annoying. I've tried one of those bags that's basically just big enough for your phone and cards but it wasn't for me lol

Reactions: 7
My wardrobe, especially for spring and summer is almost exclusively dresses and I WISH they all had pockets! I'm not much of a purse gal but I take so many photos so having my phone in my hand all the time is annoying. I've tried one of those bags that's basically just big enough for your phone and cards but it wasn't for me lol
Bloody annoying isn't it? Almost worse are the tiny pockets you could just about fit a tamagotchi in.
In my opinion pockets on pyjama bottoms are essential, let alone anything else, but still don't get why it matters to her on her wedding day lmao maybe to hide the gross food in so she doesn't have to eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anything I was least impressed with the wedding food. Being such foodies surely they'd have been more passionate about the menu. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody annoying isn't it? Almost worse are the tiny pockets you could just about fit a tamagotchi in.
In my opinion pockets on pyjama bottoms are essential, let alone anything else, but still don't get why it matters to her on her wedding day lmao maybe to hide the gross food in so she doesn't have to eat it.
1000% I will never understand why designers think women don't want or need pockets! I got my husband a pair of pajamas that didn't have pockets once and he was so annoyed lol I was like "now you know how I feel!"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Geoff.
Screenshot_20220514-053023.png

Katie: I'm excited for a date.
Well the date was gifted, anyone would be.
Screenshot_20220513-135806.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This makes me extra mad as I went to The Good Egg once for brunch and the shakshuka came with one measly piece of bread 😡😡😡 and cost about £14 too
Whaaaat? What are you supposed to wipe up the sauce with?

Edited:
Also guys I have just realised that she must have filmed a Reel of herself in her ✨ gifted upcycled lingerie ✨ . I can't wait to see her eye bleeping herself in the mirror, alternated with the close-ups of her bum and what else.
😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This makes me extra mad as I went to The Good Egg once for brunch and the shakshuka came with one measly piece of bread 😡😡😡 and cost about £14 too
Awww, man. This makes me mad and sad!
I hope you were given an adequate amount if you were able to bring it to their attention. It sounds more than a bit rubbish, especially for over a tenner. eating out is such a treat they should go out of their way to make it special imo. (I always tip unless they are truly terrible and clearly DGAF)

When I see places that give any old influencers free lunches (everything on the menu is so gud guys, so we ordered it all and paid for none of it tee her) it makes me want to go somewhere else. I'm sure I'm not alone in this?

Reactions: 11
Has she bought an entire new wardrobe of white clothes so that everyone knows she's a new bride? Is this normal behaviour? Such an attention seeker.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww, man. This makes me mad and sad!
I hope you were given an adequate amount if you were able to bring it to their attention. It sounds more than a bit rubbish, especially for over a tenner. eating out is such a treat they should go out of their way to make it special imo. (I always tip unless they are truly terrible and clearly DGAF)

When I see places that give any old influencers free lunches (everything on the menu is so gud guys, so we ordered it all and paid for none of it tee her) it makes me want to go somewhere else. I'm sure I'm not alone in this?
The staff were so rude I didn’t dare ask! Had to spoon up the tomato and eggs haha, would never go again!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I need to manage my expectations a bit better because part 2 of the wedding planning was equally underwhelming. There's a 2 second clip of their rings with no discussion about why they chose them, different designs they liked etc... she mentions DIY-ing those toiletry boxes then never shows the end result. The hen do clip was pointless. 'I wanted to vlog it before we settle in because this place is amazing'..... then shows a sign saying 'penis' and her hopping (?) or some tit before it cuts to another weekend. Nice one.

The amount of waste and new things being bought is 🤯 a new mirror for the seating plan, special boxes for the ice cream toppings, disposable boxes for the meal, aprons, wood slices......

They're so pleased with themselves about their guests serving up pies. The caterers must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Screenshot_20220515-182225_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.