Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to manage my expectations a bit better because part 2 of the wedding planning was equally underwhelming. There's a 2 second clip of their rings with no discussion about why they chose them, different designs they liked etc... she mentions DIY-ing those toiletry boxes then never shows the end result. The hen do clip was pointless. 'I wanted to vlog it before we settle in because this place is amazing'..... then shows a sign saying 'penis' and her hopping (?) or some tit before it cuts to another weekend. Nice one.

The amount of waste and new things being bought is 🤯 a new mirror for the seating plan, special boxes for the ice cream toppings, disposable boxes for the meal, aprons, wood slices......

They're so pleased with themselves about their guests serving up pies. The caterers must be laughing all the way to the bank.

View attachment 1268902
She had one job 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I will do a proper recap of the weekend round-up later but I thought that the outing to the Bad Good Egg was gifted, judging from Mr Snookerton's post the other day but none of Katie's pictures today is marked as Ad-gifted, PR etc.
Very cheeky 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Smol Kate still needs Geoffbot to ‘set up’ a duvet day on the sofa for her. He laid down some duvets. Give me strength.

Reactions: 12
'Kindly packed us a doggy bag' does she know that literally everywhere will do this? If you've paid for the food then it's yours to take (lol at the rest of us who pay for our own gorgeous little brunches!).

Eta my point being that letting you take your food away isn't a 'kind' gesture.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I was a guest and was told to dish out everyone's dinner I wouldn't be that happy about it 😑

Reactions: 15
Folks, I can't 😂 they got engaged next to a waterfall so they're big fans of waterfalls.
🤣🤣🤣
Also, can you imagine setting up your phone or camera to take pictures like this for the 'gram? How about just putting your phone down and enjoying the time off?
(But then, this is someone who takes pictures of herself in a see-through top with nothing underneath 🙈)
Screenshot_20220516-134415~2.png

Screenshot_20220516-134420~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This post is all-round weird vibes.
Very self indulgent.
Slight I've been kidnapped vibes.
Also, slight honeymoon sex tape coming out soon.
Plus her makeup looks orange in places.
Screenshot_20220516-183530~2.png

Screenshot_20220516-183527~2.png

Screenshot_20220516-183520~2.png

Screenshot_20220516-183523~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like a hobbit next to most people to be fair... but next to him it's proper ick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.