Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they need to bring nuggets? What happened to the catering? Did they run out of food or did the guests not like the food…?

Reactions: 6
Her sister looked lovely! Didn't like the Groom's suit though.
Kathleen's neck pain can't be as bad as she makes out, she never seems to struggle doing her usual drunk dancing etc.
I also was not keen on the groom’s suit but at least he looked fun and not like Sideshow Bob…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sister looked absolutely stunning. The dress was so simple, but the shape of it was timeless.

Reactions: 17
I didn’t realise Katie was the older sister! Not that her sister looks older, she just acts so much more mature and normal than Katie so I just assumed she was the older one 😂

Reactions: 20
Her sisters wedding looked very elegant, as did the bride, no silly gimmicks unlike someone’s theatrical event a few weeks ago…

Reactions: 15
In my opinion her sister is a lot prettier too, always thought this looking at her. I feel like Kathleen didn't try very hard with Beckys makeup at all, having a huge collection of free make up what she did was beyond basic. The eyeshadow especially

Reactions: 13
Amused that Katie commented on how colourful their wedding was - yes, very colourful compared to her dark dingy wedding day! Her sister’s venue was so bright and elegant too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In my opinion her sister is a lot prettier too, always thought this looking at her. I feel like Kathleen didn't try very hard with Beckys makeup at all, having a huge collection of free make up what she did was beyond basic. The eyeshadow especially
Agree, her dress was amazing and she looked beautiful, but the makeup was lacklustre

Reactions: 8
Wow her sister really is stunning isn't she? Very classically beautiful, I'd never really noticed before.

What is Katie's natural hair colour? Is she as dark as the rest of the fam? I'm so confused by her having always been uber blonde in a family of dark brunettes and really curious to see what she'd look like as a brunette...

Duck and waffle the day after a wedding! I mean sure do what you like but also how does someone so small eat and drink so much and stay so slim? Won't even try and pretend I'm not jealous cos I am!

Reactions: 10
Wow her sister really is stunning isn't she? Very classically beautiful, I'd never really noticed before.

What is Katie's natural hair colour? Is she as dark as the rest of the fam? I'm so confused by her having always been uber blonde in a family of dark brunettes and really curious to see what she'd look like as a brunette...

Duck and waffle the day after a wedding! I mean sure do what you like but also how does someone so small eat and drink so much and stay so slim? Won't even try and pretend I'm not jealous cos I am!
I always think her Mum is beautiful as well. She has one of those faces that radiates kindness. I imagine Katie would look great as a brunette.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think the sister’s wedding was a messy mishmash. Not a fan! The blokes looked like pastel Teletubbies and “Bex” dress looked like a throwback from 2001.

Reactions: 3
No this has to be the funniest thing she's ever said
20220704_163436.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her wiggling up to Daddy G saying in a baby voice ‘I’ve got a tummy ache’ is peak ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her wiggling up to Daddy G saying in a baby voice ‘I’ve got a tummy ache’ is peak ick.
She has had a colonoscopy hasn't she, she really pushes her intestines to the brink and back on a regular basis Hopefully they have separate loos to keep some mystery and magic in the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has had a colonoscopy hasn't she, she really pushes her intestines to the brink and back on a regular basis Hopefully they have separate loos to keep some mystery and magic in the relationship.
I reckon she is forever dropping eggy farts in front of him, then cracking herself laughing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
91DE924C-2713-4F9A-AB35-EFF55544F73F.png

What are you on about love? You dance like an idiot every other day.
E6B3AAA8-31E7-4CBD-9F3A-C56056486964.png

I’ve never heard of anyone not liking maths before. Woah. So unique 🤦🏻‍♀️

I agree that her sister’s wedding looked lovely! I’m willing to bet that Kath spent the whole time trying to grab all the attention though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.