Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genitalia mugs
Some dusty clutter
Plants or flowers that are toxic to cats
A massive pile of toiletries and bath bombs

Side note but look how fresh this room looked before it became a cave

View attachment 1383719
The black has ruined this bright, airy room.

Like who isn't bothered by the fact it makes the room look smaller. She won't admit she botched it!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who doesn’t find the idea of using a pair of kitchen scissors to cut up some fried chicken thrilling? It’s like some tit you’d do on your own at home when you cba 🤣🤣 why would she highlight this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me who doesn’t find the idea of using a pair of kitchen scissors to cut up some fried chicken thrilling? It’s like some tit you’d do on your own at home when you cba 🤣🤣 why would she highlight this
This is peak peak hipster tit. Cutting a chicken on the table with your own scissors- how qUiRkY
Wonder if it was served on a roof tile instead of a plate. Nice to see that the cost of living isn’t affecting her, she’s out literally every other day.

Reactions: 7
I swear, the wealthy nowadays are no different from rich folk in the Georgian era who would fall for stupid fads like tulips and follies and Chinese artifices.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1374807
Doesn’t help when acting & dressing like a petulant child is ur entire aesthetic with him babying u all the time. I obvs wouldn’t go that far to insinuate smtg like that but it does make u think there’s some kind of weird fetishes going on here…

bet my life she is going to be like ohhhhhh I’m medically smolll I’m being judged
Edit: ong she actually did lmfao so predictable
Alright Scrappy Doo 😂
B90DC2C9-F64F-4110-94A2-FC6AEDA5A1AD.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't eat chicken but why would you need to use scissors anyway? Wouldn't a knife and fork suffice? I know it's not as QuIRkY but I don't get it..... chicken isn't particularly difficult to cut or eat. Maybe I'm really uncultured and it's a normal thing to do.

I swear, the wealthy nowadays are no different from rich folk in the Georgian era who would fall for stupid fads like tulips and follies and Chinese artifices.
So many things influencers do/ show just remind me of The Emperors New Clothes

It's almost not that she's using the scissors but the fact that she looks up to Geoffo when it's done like she was waiting for a praise.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If he gets sick of being the only in this marriage she is in for a rude awakening.
I meant to write adult! If the Gman gets sick of being the only adult in that marriage she is in for a rude awakening. Who else will (literally) pat her on the head when she paints a perfectly acceptable cream room a sludge green colour, puts glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, goes on to display a dildo and vintage camera collection intertwined with dried wedding flowers and taxidermy rodents and then calls that a hard week at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t come here and write it at the time because I was actually ill so not high priority. I phoned 111 the other day for some symptoms and when they were talking me through what was next they said “in relation to your neck pain, do not (she got very loud with the do not) wear a neck collar, it will only slow down your recovery” 🤣 Had to do my best to keep myself from chuckling!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t come here and write it at the time because I was actually ill so not high priority. I phoned 111 the other day for some symptoms and when they were talking me through what was next they said “in relation to your neck pain, do not (she got very loud with the do not) wear a neck collar, it will only slow down your recovery” 🤣 Had to do my best to keep myself from chuckling!
Not even one you could share with Morris because you're so small and petite?

(Hope you're neck pain feels better soon💛)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was actually thinking about Katie's neck pain this morning and decided it would probably improve if she'd get off her phone every now and then.

Screenshot_20220704-105332_Instagram.jpg

I feel so much embarrassment for her just looking at this. Why does she look like a drunk beggar every time she dances?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her sister looked lovely! Didn't like the Groom's suit though.
Kathleen's neck pain can't be as bad as she makes out, she never seems to struggle doing her usual drunk dancing etc.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what the venue and caterer thought of her bringing in 80 greasy bleeping nuggets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.