Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I allowed to be offended at her calling another cat - I assume, someone's pet cat - an 'a-hole' for behaving.....like a cat? Yes it probably wants a scrap - it's a cat. That's what they do. Some are more scrappy than others, but it is *entirely* normal. It does not make the cat an 'a-hole'. I loathe people who are like 'oh, my beloved Snuffle Wuffle Mumpkin would NEVER fight another animal! He's a pacifist.' duck off Janet, it's a cat that loves food and play fighting. Stop anthropomorphising your bleeping cat.

(I have two, just to add! And had two others previously)

OK other people beat me to it, so glad I am not alone 🤣
Exactly, cats do that 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’re not dogs!

Reactions: 5
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER.

What the late-stage corporate capitalism does that mean?
He's a professional networker that brings in business and maximises the business they already have. Loath as I am to defend him in any way, but he does seem reasonably articulate when allowed to talk for a fraction of a second in Katie's videos, although that could just be that she is the perfect foil for him.

In particular I am thinking of the easter egg hunt vlog, where virtually every clue went over her head. What they actually talk to each other about remains a genuine head scratcher.

Back to our Kathleen.

View attachment 1399990

Why does she look like a dowdy old woman next to these women? They all look genuinely fashionable and cool while she just looks awkward 😂
I was thinking this looks like the hen do from hell, or a group picture of all the xfactor contestants. No one looks good, and it's all designer. Kaushals looks like a child that is wearing her Mum's snazzy jacket, Zoe London donned her Grandmother's nightdress, Jordan lipscombee and Jamie Genevieve are dressed as a girl band from the 00's while Emma's Rectangle came a kids TV presenter. The other two look OK, - but only just.
Screenshot_20220707-183248_Instagram.jpg

That ugly Viktor Rolf dress she had on was around £600 - wonder if it was gifted or if she forked out her own money
No way would that frock have not been a loaner at the very least. Wear it to film the we're so wild, carefree and crazy party (enforced, organised fun) and return it to be sanitised (hopefully) for the next muppet. Guess FKA twigs needed the cash.

Screenshot_20220707-183317_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
He's a professional networker that brings in business and maximises the business they already have. Loath as I am to defend him in any way, but he does seem reasonably articulate when allowed to talk for a fraction of a second in Katie's videos, although that could just be that she is the perfect foil for him.

In particular I am thinking of the easter egg hunt vlog, where virtually every clue went over her head. What they actually talk to each other about remains a genuine head scratcher.

Back to our Kathleen.

I was thinking this looks like the hen do from hell, or a group picture of all the xfactor contestants. No one looks good, and it's all designer. Kaushals looks like a child that is wearing her Mum's snazzy jacket, Zoe London donned her Grandmother's nightdress, Jordan lipscombee and Jamie Genevieve are dressed as a girl band from the 00's while Emma's Rectangle came a kids TV presenter. The other two look OK, - but only just.
View attachment 1401018

No way would that frock have not been a loaner at the very least. Wear it to film the we're so wild, carefree and crazy party (enforced, organised fun) and return it to be sanitised (hopefully) for the next muppet. Guess FKA twigs needed the cash.

View attachment 1401017
I want it on record that I had no idea this is what the dress looked like up close when I made my previous comment. WTF.

They all look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

one does ponder how 2 ppl on the opposite ends of the personality spectrum have got together, I.e (Kath & Geoff) what does a very obviously well educated, articulate who has proper posh boy Etonian vibes, have in common with East London commoner Kaffleen, who is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic and is a modern day QVC channel? (I’m not being a snob, I’m genuinely curious, classism exists & is real, so there must be some kind of fetish/power imbalance in the relationship that they both get off) I’m suprised Kaff isn’t repulsed by his dated opinions & snobbery, and how he isn’t repulsed by her ridiculously childish demeanours.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If there is a cat outside who is getting territorial, how about you STOP HOLDING YOUR CAT UP TO IT and take your HOUSE cat INSIDE.

He's curious because you keep showing him a world he's not allowed to be a part of!

one does ponder how 2 ppl on the opposite ends of the personality spectrum have got together, I.e (Kath & Geoff) what does a very obviously well educated, articulate who has proper posh boy Etonian vibes, have in common with East London commoner Kaffleen, who is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic and is a modern day QVC channel? (I’m not being a snob, I’m genuinely curious, classism exists & is real, so there must be some kind of fetish/power imbalance in the relationship that they both get off) I’m suprised Kaff isn’t repulsed by his dated opinions & snobbery, and how he isn’t repulsed by her ridiculously childish demeanours.
I think it comes down to, she's younger and looks wise massively out of his league.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
He has money.

Reactions: 12
Every time I've seen her in her wedding shoes something has always bugged me but I couldn't make up my mind what it was. Now it's just come to me, it's a simple case of she doesn't suit them. They're too clompy for someone so short.
As for calling a cat an asshole, she wouldn't dare call my cat that 😡 It wasn't being aggressive or anything. It's a cat, cats are curious. Stop teasing your cat, it's unfair on him.

Reactions: 13
i'm sorry but having a cat and a large garden but NEVER letting him venture over the fence to explore is just cruel.
Ragamuffins (which is Morris’s breed) are strictly indoor cats. According to the CFA- Their affectionate and trusting nature can make them unaware or fearless of outdoor dangers, hence why Morris was curious of the other cat and Kaffleen being the absolute twit she is was holding him up to the other cat, expecting it to have the same demeanour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i'm sorry but having a cat and a large garden but NEVER letting him venture over the fence to explore is just cruel.
They had to agree with the breeder when they bought him to keep him as a strictly indoor cat for his own safety.

Katie's paid ads

She doesn't look bloated at all in these period pants photos.

Screenshot_20220707-183535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-183619_Instagram.jpg

Anne Summers, she looks good here! Where does she pack all those enormous meat platters and gastrointestinal challenging feasts?

Screenshot_20220707-183817_Instagram.jpg

armpits!

Screenshot_20220707-183833_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 2
God, the embarrassment of being an influencer and having to flog deodorant and pants that soak up your period! Humiliating. Eve Bennett’s Starbucks ad gave me this feeling too. I wouldn’t do that job for all the money in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait I missed Becky’s wedding, anyone have any pics? I have been chasing a naked toddler around all weekend potty training and grumbling about how garbage America is rn.
So, the pics.

Why would you photograph yourself with your sister's underskirt?
1657402741264.png

Becky looks a lot like their mum, don't you guys think? (I mean it in a good way, I think their mum is an attractive lady)
1657403025490.png

Yes Katie - better than your own wedding hair :p
1657403063148.png

Makeup that Katie did on Bex is nice-ish but a bit basic and kind of 2010s wedding makeup, no? And Becky really didn't need her brows laminated or whatever was done to them.
1657403193560.png

Dress
1657403216257.png

Do people really beep at wedding processions?
1657403247143.png

1657403274794.png

Is there a nipple or do I see Katie's nipples everywhere now?
1657403313553.png

Poor Genie.
1657403339272.png

I don't hate the groom's suit. I think a few people here weren't too keen and (if the day comes) it's not something I'd see my boyfriend in, but I think I prefer this to G's checkered number (that made him look like 2000s pop rock singer)
1657403455531.png

Looks like corduroy/velvet - bold!

CUTE
1657403558199.png

There is someone in the world shorter than Katie? (Granted she must have worn heels but still)
1657403590325.png

A little wedding typo
1657403652273.png

CRASS
1657403669323.png

ALSO CRASS
1657403685342.png

Why put a leg up like this?
1657403709961.png

NO KIDDING
1657403752348.png

😂😂😂
(I think the lack of hangover is debatable)
1657403871952.png

Hangover tea from a vajayjay mug 👌
1657403934514.png

I second the person who wondered how she hoovers up so much food and is so tiny. Doesn't work for me!
1657404015112.png

1657404027388.png

1657404038083.png

Second-hand embarrassment is real.

THAT'S IT. Really no need to thank me.

So I have compiled a list of Katie's outings & treats so far this month (I know, we're just over a week into the month 🙄) and what the heck is this?

1657405323525.png

ANYWAY here's the list.
Had lashes and brows done AD
Saw an osteopath in a cafe (?)
Went out to Mr Ji (Korean?) place on a weekday (where she cut some breaded chicken with scissors)
Becky's wedding
Waffle and duck
Paris PR trip

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you! I LOVE how bright their wedding was! So much better than Katie’s dungeon of horrors. Becky looks gorgeous and I don’t mind Luke’s getup but don’t love the mustache!

Katie’s massive brows just so not look good on her face.

I’m finally able to watch the vlog this week, it’s weird they had her friend sleep in her office. don't they have a spare room?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's now added a gifted disclaimer for the lashes and brows in the vlog description. I only noticed because I was about to report to ASA. On another note, does she ever engage with comments? There are compliments and questions on recent videos and she just never seems to respond any more.

• Wow
I thought Becky's veil was so beautiful and the groom pulled off the pink suit very well. I thought on the whole, the coloured suits looked good but can see its not everyone's cup of tea though.

It looked like Katie was the only bridesmaid wearing the dress as a halter neck and everyone else had the material as floaty sleeves? Couldn't she have worn it the same as everyone for the photos and turned it into a halter for the evening/dancing? Its so obvious that she is the odd one out in the bridal party photos.

Also still cannot get over the fact that Becky had her wedding postponed four times and Katie/Goeff decided to have their wedding a few weeks beforehand. Could Katie and Geoff not have waited til the next year ? Or at least had their wedding a few months after Becky's ? I'm not normally into 'family politics' but just the fact that they were so close together, its a bit thunder stealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those are some of the prettiest flowers I've seen.

Both short sisters ended up with very tall men!

Katie might have been maid of honour, hence the different dress, but the dresses wrapped over the shoulders looked better. Strapless is a hard style to wear.

I missed the osteopathy cafe appointment!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely mortified for Kathleen at the thought of her filming all these Paris reels in a hotel room on her own.

Thank you! I LOVE how bright their wedding was! So much better than Katie’s dungeon of horrors. Becky looks gorgeous and I don’t mind Luke’s getup but don’t love the mustache!

Katie’s massive brows just so not look good on her face.

I’m finally able to watch the vlog this week, it’s weird they had her friend sleep in her office. don't they have a spare room?
The other room is Geoffs "man cave" were he goes for quiet time from Kafleen.

No other option for the friend I guess?

Reactions: 3
The other room is Geoffs "man cave" were he goes for quiet time from Kafleen.

No other option for the friend I guess?
But its a 4 bed?!

Main bedroom, 2x office... whats in the other room.?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.