Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“See guys, me and G’s parents do get on”
But don’t worry cos she doesn’t read here
BD380A0D-E48A-4C5F-BA31-96E7356F5A72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he examining her hair in that photo? Either he's grooming her, or it's posed but both are ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was wondering how you'd even notice grey hairs there but his main view of her is the top of her head after all

Reactions: 7
I’m 5 min into the blog and she’s not mentioned that the air purifier is gifted. Should this be reported to the asa? I think that’s what it’s called? She’s also not added it to the description!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She shares the exact same stuff across platforms, every week I feel like I've already seen the vlog just from the stuff you all post here :ROFLMAO: the only difference is that the ADs aren't disclosed on YouTube. This week it was the air purifier, it was "60% air badness" in their bedroom whatever the duck that means. I also expect the Charlotte tilberry makeup she recommended was kindly gifted and maybe the Lick paint too.

She's wearing a foam collar for her neck when she finishes the video mid sentence. Same every week.

I’m 5 min into the blog and she’s not mentioned that the air purifier is gifted. Should this be reported to the asa? I think that’s what it’s called? She’s also not added it to the description!
Saw this just as I hit post! Yes it can and should be reported but they never do anything about it.

Reactions: 8
Her poll on Instagram for her "gallery walk" 🤦‍♀️ as she called it needs a "neither" option. Top and bottom for options is no fun 😕

• Haha
TRIGGER WARNING: these videos contain Katie's possessed laugh. Do not watch with the sound on, especially if you're at work or on train.

Also, her brows look vile.

Why is G so creepy, no matter what he does? 😬

Kathleen, you could have at least put your freaking sandwich down to film yourself.

Oh, you went to the pub with your husband? I had no idea you got married Katie. Congrats! 🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏🎉
Screenshot_20220623-003716.png

"My husband". Well, who else's husband are you supposed to go out with?
Are they all 13 there?

Reactions: 8
THE NECK BRACE.

She has truly reached peak Kathleen. I'm speechless.
I just had to rush and skipped to the end of the vlog to view this for myself.
she’s wearing a neck brace bcoz HER NECK HURTS.
all whilst painting some ugly shite painting for Father’s Day which looks like it was painted with fish tank water.
she’s so pretentious I can’t-

• Wow
  • Haha
Nice to see she reads regularly, she just posted this. Surely would have posted this morning/ after the appt if it wasn’t in direct response
AB097936-E29A-4576-9DBA-18983F2FE265.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Her neck pain is so bad but she can bend over and play with the cat. Geoffo needs to get home and get the duvet out for her she's obviously in a lot of pain, she needs looking after, poor girl 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.