Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like mine (and most peoples) stomachs from a.m to p.m I bloat like a mother plucker throughout the day. The photos make zero sense. How does a smaller stomach show gut health. Like me posting my tits to show what my multivitamin giving me energy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That looks like mine (and most peoples) stomachs from a.m to p.m I bloat like a mother plucker throughout the day. The photos make zero sense. How does a smaller stomach show gut health. Like me posting my tits to show what my multivitamin giving me energy
Yeah I was going to say I’m particularly bloated lately, and there’s a massive difference between my photos taken first thing in the morning, and last thing at night after a big dinner. Just meaningless photos.

Reactions: 7
Katie probably makes bank from these kind of endorsement deals / ads. Ive heard other influencers chatting about their incomes and theu state 10 to 20k for their you tubes alone. Sometimes 40k pcm.

So she isn't hurting for cash, especially as she is now a WIFE with, wait for it A HUSBAND.
Both she and her management should be more aware of endorsing supplements, although they are not considered a medicine, they certainly sail close to the wind. I believe in Australia influencers are no longer allowed to endorse supplements, weight loss teas or anything health related and receive payment. Another European country (sorry I forget where) influencers are required to reveal any cosmetic work or filters they are using in a post. France no longer allow children of influencers to be used to make their parents money. I feel the UK is very behing in tightening up and looking after it's citizens welfare with these influencer ads.

I am pleased Katie believes the magic minty pills have put an end to all her belly bloats, hopefully we will not see her shilling symprov or another gut balancer anytime soon - or ever. Much like skin and me sorted her face out meaning she put an end to all her freebie facials and all other skin care endorsements. Oh wait...more chance of her and the Gbot becoming a teetotal raw vegans that rub crystals for energy boosts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on then, which of you absolute harridans were posting the anal, pegging and baby questions in the anon Q&A she's doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This must have been the boringest roundup ever, but I wonder how often the below happens
Screenshot_20220627-143534.png

Reactions: 3
What is with crying to G about not wanting kids?!

I know I don't want kids and I'm not maternal and its great having clarity.

Its like she's saying there's something wrong with you if you don't feel maternal or want kids and you've got to cry and worry about it?! WHAT!

Reactions: 9
What is with crying to G about not wanting kids?!

I know I don't want kids and I'm not maternal and its great having clarity.

Its like she's saying there's something wrong with you if you don't feel maternal or want kids and you've got to cry and worry about it?! WHAT!
She cries about everything though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh, if you have to struggle to feel maternal or to want a baby then maybe that tells you what you need to know.

Reactions: 9
That anonymous q&a was absolute bollocks. No different to the normal q&a questions she sends herself:
- a long ass rant about children (like she isn’t a child herself)
- lamenting about why she isn’t maternal, so many women aren’t Kathy. You ain’t special or different
- labelling someone a troll about mentioning her daddy complex, that is how your relationship comes across Kath. U do love to be babied
- saying ppl are trolling her about pegging & anal & ur sex life, it is basically your content…u advertise sex toys? Why aren’t u answering those questions?
- someone suggesting she launches her own make up/skin care line- good grief can u imagine? Dw Kath we already created a palette for u a few thread back half the work done there.
- low key hoarder????? Nothing low key about it
- role model? Which 13 y/o wag wannabe sent this?

Reactions: 17
Lol why did she just post peoples' compliments. Get outta yer own hole Kath and tell us about your daddy-daughter kink. Ps whoever asked that you're hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's the thing, I don't believe she's had so many questions about her & G wanting/having kids. I think she's addressing what we've been joking about here. You know, saying that she possibly struggle with a baby since she behaves like baby most of the time. I think some people here were genuinely curious, especially that G is quite a bit older then her. Men can obviously "make" babies until quite old age but it is easier caring for a baby when you're young and fit, and 40 is still young.
At the same time, if she's is really getting such direct questions from random people on the internet, then I'm glad I'm not and influencer. But also she could also choose not to indulge these people.
Screenshot_20220627-142715.png

Screenshot_20220627-142729.png

Screenshot_20220627-143230.png

Reactions: 2
What sort of questions did she want when opening up an anon question box ffs?? People are always going to ask more personal questions... My guess she just wants to further perpetuate the liddle widdle victim vibe she has going on

Reactions: 6
To be honest, I actually respect her honesty about liking her life the way it is and her reservations about having kids. I do think people should hold back on those questions because it's not always a straightforward answer and can be upsetting for anyone (I say this as someone who desperately wants children and lost a baby recently so maybe I'm a bit sensitive). It's definitely not unusual not to want children though and I have more friends who decidedly don't want to be parents than do.

Did someone call her their role model!? They must really like gorgeous brunches.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did someone call her their role model!? They must really like gorgeous brunches.
She is living the dream tho- earning money for doing nowt and being a sugar baby for her rich suga daddy who spoils her with gorgeous brunches, little holidays & duvet days- she is the ultimate bare minimum reap maximum role model.
Also think that’s why she likes to whinge about everything. Trying too hard to look for problems when there aren’t any in order to seem relevant

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I actually respect her honesty about liking her life the way it is and her reservations about having kids. I do think people should hold back on those questions because it's not always a straightforward answer and can be upsetting for anyone (I say this as someone who desperately wants children and lost a baby recently so maybe I'm a bit sensitive). It's definitely not unusual not to want children though and I have more friends who decidedly don't want to be parents than do.

Very sorry about your loss and thank you for sharing ❤ I hope you are holding up OK and that you do have a beautiful baby one day soon X

And yes, someone did. (But again, maybe you can send in things yourself on this website, like on IG)

Screenshot_20220627-154313.png

Someone also commented this
Screenshot_20220627-143430.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sending love, @Tom_Nook - that was a big thing to share. I am so sorry to read your news and i really hope you're holding up ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What sort of questions did she want when opening up an anon question box ffs?? People are always going to ask more personal questions... My guess she just wants to further perpetuate the liddle widdle victim vibe she has going on

1.Best hay-fever Air purified Air machine recommendations plz?
Answers with an aff link
2.Fav ice cream at the mo-mo?
Answer with an aff links
3.what is Morris' fav food?
Answer with an aff link
4.Your fav moment from your wedding, ps you're gorge.
Answer with a flattering pic and, maybe an aff link
5.I'm nervous about sex toys but really want one, what do you recommend?
Answers with a link to her paid partnership and a few aff links
6.Where do you want to go on hols next, pleaseeeee go to the Maldives and vlog it would be my dream to see you go. Lysm.
Answers with a tax write off break to the sinking Islands.
7.What paint do you recommended for my dining room
Aff link
8.What skin care do you recommend as I have acne (sad face)
Aff link
9.You and G are so perf, I hope it can find what you have one day, but I'm sooooo old I'm scared I won't (I am 23 - yikes!)
Photo of them at the wedding looking like little and large, her with a bow in her barnet, wearing the mini prom dress with a story about how she called off her first wedding, due to her niggling feeling the guy she was pledging her forever to might be a psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I told my ex I wanted all my kids by 30. I had one at 25 and one at 27. I want to have an easy retirement!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.