Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photos are terrible :confused: and not just because of the stupid faces and poses they are pulling. Like the actual colouring of the photos is just not nice at all ? And a lot of them are really shadowy which isn't very nice

IDK if that even makes sense, sorry 😂 I don't know any photography lingo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For someone obsessed with skincare her skin looks really tit
View attachment 1317326

Classy as always Kathleen, getting your arse out at every opportunity. If ur that desperate at getting ur arse out just start an only fans? U might have better content on there compared to ur insta
View attachment 1317332

they really are a couple of twats aren’t they?
View attachment 1317335
That garter makes her look like she’s wearing a jock strap 😂 I guess that could be one of Geoffrey’s kinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think the photographer liked her, hes caught every bad angle and stupid face,she doesnt look good in a single photo! I would be so disappointed if my photos turned out like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think that is the photographers style tbf, but I agree they are awful photos. There's a fair few where you can see the bridesmaids' underwear, which is just weird to include. Also in one photo, the guests are eating out of boxes ✨how quirky✨

Reactions: 6
The photos all have a weird filter that makes everyone look like they have cholera.

• Haha
I’m not sure why everyone is surprised at the photos. Ofcourse they were gonna be dark, out of focus and like they were captured on a potato. It’s peak hipster wank. Also the photography was ADGIFTED so not like she paid for it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure why everyone is surprised at the photos. Ofcourse they were gonna be dark, out of focus and like they were captured on a potato. It’s peak hipster wank. Also the photography was ADGIFTED so not like she paid for it
Omg I missed that it was gifted, where was that disclosed!? I agree with everyone, they're oversaturated and aren't flattering of anyone.

Reactions: 9
Captured on a potato.. brilliance

• Haha
As she has spoken about, she has struggled badly with acne in the past so her skin will be prone to looking textured and dull if she doesn't care for it properly. I know because I am the same (thankfully Roaccutane sorted my acne out for good 10+ years ago, but I still have different skin to someone who has never really suffered with spots). She needs a pared back, CONSISTENT routine of topical tretinoin, a basic non-drying cleanser and a really good, intensive moisturiser (doesn't have to be expensive - Eucerin is my go-to). Exfoliate every few days with a face cloth and be vigilant with sunscreen. This is what really works for me after years of wasting my time and money being 'influenced' by £100 miracle skincare products.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1317326

Classy as always Kathleen, getting your arse out at every opportunity. If ur that desperate at getting ur arse out just start an only fans? U might have better content on there compared to ur insta
View attachment 1317332

they really are a couple of twats aren’t they?
View attachment 1317335
She mentioned that she was already pretty tipsy at the arse baring moment, and that the Geffbot3000 was trying to protect her modesty. In the same way a toddler is stopped by their parent, from pulling down their pants in front of people. At least he is prepared to baby her and isn't cruel or mocking so however creepy their relationship is from the outside it seems to be working. Parenting a bf /gf gets old fast though, hopefully Katie can start acting like the adult she is soon enough, she has so before.

Her spending has also clearly sky-rocketed since she's been with Geoff - she used to seem fairly frugal when she showed us her weekly shops, but now they eat out at restaurants for practically every other meal.
I agree, I liked the odd glimpse at realistic food shops. None of this "We have a whole chicken in the air fryer for a snack, but tonight me and G - hehehe - are having DAtEnIgHt at an old urinal for a Michelin star meal, it's £225 per head, butttt drinks are includes so a really good deal - I'll vlog it for you guyz to get my accountant to expense it later."

A lot of their meals seem to be #freebies or discounted / claimed as expenses, because she uses them for #cReaTivEcoNteNt

Perhaps she is angling to be the next Grace Dent or have a guest spot judging on a cooking show?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The photos are awful. Are there any nice photos of them and their families? Or did they decide to be super nontraditional and not have any posed group photos. I mean who wants to give your mum a nice portrait of the family she can put on the wall, when she could have a picture of you grabbing your wife's tits instead.

• Haha
  • Sad
As she has spoken about, she has struggled badly with acne in the past so her skin will be prone to looking textured and dull if she doesn't care for it properly. I know because I am the same (thankfully Roaccutane sorted my acne out for good 10+ years ago, but I still have different skin to someone who has never really suffered with spots). She needs a pared back, CONSISTENT routine of topical tretinoin, a basic non-drying cleanser and a really good, intensive moisturiser (doesn't have to be expensive - Eucerin is my go-to). Exfoliate every few days with a face cloth and be vigilant with sunscreen. This is what really works for me after years of wasting my time and money being 'influenced' by £100 miracle skincare products.
I've never used roaccutane, but this was interesting, thanks 😊 Glad you found something that works for you, I too stopped with all the expensive and time consuming 10 step regimes over lockdown - nothing bad happened to my face. Still lurking on the odd skincare forums looking for tips though 🤪

Reactions: 4
The photos are awful. Are there any nice photos of them and their families? Or did they decide to be super nontraditional and not have any posed group photos. I mean who wants to give your mum a nice portrait of the family she can put on the wall, when she could have a picture of you grabbing your wife's tits instead.
I looked at the photographers website and he 'doesn't do group shots' *so non-traditional* for our quirky Kath. He will do a few, but prefers to do it 'documentary style' so if you look drunk/flashing your pants.. it's because you were drunk/flashing your pants :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jeffrey's IG account was switched to private (again), I wonder why 👀
(I'm away ATM - nothing too exciting, just back in the home country to see my family - I've not had the time to comment much but have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, as per usual) ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
(I'm away ATM - nothing too exciting, just back in the home country to see my family - I've not had the time to comment much but have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, as per usual) ☺
I noticed this too- Kathleen’s been suspiciously quiet over the jubilee weekend so I’m guessing they were gifted another weekend away or something.
or Maybe she was too busy getting arse over tit at a street party in shoreditch, or maybe she had her middle class fascinator on and spent the weekend with her in-laws drinking dubbonet and gin. Or maybe all 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed this too- Kathleen’s been suspiciously quiet over the jubilee weekend so I’m guessing they were gifted another weekend away or something.
or Maybe she was too busy getting arse over tit at a street party in shoreditch, or maybe she had her middle class fascinator on and spent the weekend with her in-laws drinking dubbonet and gin. Or maybe all 3.
Well, I can't wait for the round-up haha

• Haha
Awh what a spoil sport. Maybe he was posting spoilers of the gorgeous brunches they were having before Kath could make the grand reveal in her weekly?
(Hope you’re having a lovely time queen!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.