Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
She is so teeny tiny smol that her periods probably consist of two little drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The wedding planning vlog was about as useful as the buying a house video. Random bits of vlog footage with no information about why they chose the venue, budgets, different dress styles she was interested in, why she chose the dress she did, no conversation about the food options or what they chose.

It looks like only children involved in the wedding were invited.
Screenshot_20220510-214903_YouTube.jpg

My FAV part was her talking about how her shoes had been tried on and worn before she bought them. Coming from the person who's worn things for photo shoots before sending them back.

Just spotted a sneaky AD but I'm not sure what was sponsored!? Aren't I meant to know what's being sold to me?
Screenshot_20220510-214627_YouTube.jpg

• Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
On route
In ode to
Blistered tomatoes
More SCISSOR CHICKEN
A bar pretending to be a house party just why?
The shower pics, wtf. I don't want to be sandwiched between my boyfriends mates in a shower with my skirt hitched up, but that's just boring old me I guess 👵

Babybail93

VIP Member
U know this is deffo what went down in the snookton house last night.
sad olives and champagne out
OH G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED- they r sowwww mean- calling u a kiddy fiddler, calling me a midget who is desperate and incapable of love, and asking me about nasty things like anal & pegging! They was twolllling meee
G get the duvet out 😭
How embarrassing for him when people from work must look at the shit she posts. I’ll bet they all laugh behind his back

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Amused that Katie commented on how colourful their wedding was - yes, very colourful compared to her dark dingy wedding day! Her sister’s venue was so bright and elegant too.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
It's almost not that she's using the scissors but the fact that she looks up to Geoffo when it's done like she was waiting for a praise.

• Sick
  • Haha

hellohellohello_123

For someone obsessed with skincare her skin looks really shit
As she has spoken about, she has struggled badly with acne in the past so her skin will be prone to looking textured and dull if she doesn't care for it properly. I know because I am the same (thankfully Roaccutane sorted my acne out for good 10+ years ago, but I still have different skin to someone who has never really suffered with spots). She needs a pared back, CONSISTENT routine of topical tretinoin, a basic non-drying cleanser and a really good, intensive moisturiser (doesn't have to be expensive - Eucerin is my go-to). Exfoliate every few days with a face cloth and be vigilant with sunscreen. This is what really works for me after years of wasting my time and money being 'influenced' by £100 miracle skincare products.

ahemahem

I needed something to cheer me up today… I’ve just been reminded of her labelling on this set of drawers which HAS THOSE SLOTS FOR LABELS 😂😂 remember the whole debacle 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 (also, no, that mirror does not fit!!! It hangs over the edge and is literally leaning on the drapes)
16773F20-387B-404C-8D91-9042725FF41A.jpeg

• Haha

Mrsstevens

Screenshot_20220707-200926_Instagram.jpg

Why does she look like a dowdy old woman next to these women? They all look genuinely fashionable and cool while she just looks awkward 😂

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I can't imagine turning my own wedding into a chore that I'm glad to see the back of :(

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Testing ice creams for us
screwing her face up in delight
putting her hand in front of her mouth and nodding her head....is it just me who notices that? It drives me mad 😂

• Haha

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I always think any blogger who does sex content shouldn't show the face of their partner, it's nearly always some gross man which ends up giving you the worst mental images

• Haha
  • Heart

SophieH94

She makes absolutely no sense. How is the audience supposed to know what really works when she's switching between different brands constantly with facials added.

The city facial looks no more than oil slathered over her face

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
only Katie could make a dentist appointment
✨ content ✨
And wtf is it with this duvet BS? Why can’t she get a blanket like normal ppl? I swear G enables her ridiculous behaviour- can’t be normal. Must be some kind of kink where he changes her nappies aswl. They both ain’t right

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
🙄
She's so wasteful with so many things but couldn't let offcuts from the dress to go to waste. Hoarding at its finest.
Screenshot_20220513-135837.png

How can you not know your bum is out?
I just hate this kind of crass wedding photography
Screenshot_20220513-135921.png

• Sick
  • Haha

AB3

VIP Member
I know that lots of things were out of her control but does anyone else think that getting married before her sister, who has to rearrange her wedding 4 times so has clearly been planning it for years, is kind of a dick move? Surely let her sister go first
Oh yeah 10/10 , dick move

• Heart