Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evac90

Chatty Member
It’s hypocritical to make a fuss about the wedding shoes having been worn and returned. She had a full on professional photo shoot for no reason in a *wedding dress* that she then sent back.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I forgot to post these yesterday. I'm shocked to the core that they actually had a veggie lunch and didn't make a deal out of it. (Unless there was some gorgeous ham and sardines on the table as well which she cropped, along with half rotisserie chicken [per head]).
View attachment 1325173
Do people really not know how to dry flowers?
View attachment 1325165
Ignore the willies LOL - she could have easily cover them with text or crop but ok. Hee hee.
View attachment 1325166
So the willies are still there 5 weeks later? Gee.
View attachment 1325167

"MY MIND (...) HAD ZERO HEADSPACE"
I DIE 😂
View attachment 1325169
She may have misunderstood the questions, which were probably about why she had decided to dry out their wedding flowers, not a request for a how to guide.

They also come as sterile, so don't need to worry about male/female and any droppings they might produce like seed pods.
Though this was about Kath and Geff when I was reading quickly through.

• Haha

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I can’t get over the full English breakfast canapé thing. Who wants to eat a hard boiled egg like that? Y’all know I’m not English but I know what a full English is and a hard boiled egg is not involved right? Canapés are supposed to be bite sized easy to eat and that just looks gross and awkward to eat.

I can’t actually believe she went out for chicken nuggets and a burger. Is that not outrageously rude? Surely enough food was already provided?

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
The wedding video had ‘the wife that died in the beginning of the movie’ vibes
Yes! That is it *exactly* - it's like the opening of Up, but make it Shoreditch.

All that video needs; a shot of her turning around, looking directly into the camera. She would be softly laughing (but we, the viewer, have no idea what's funny). She would tuck her hair behind her ear - all in slow motion. Fade to white. Then it would honestly be like dead wife at the beginning of the film bingo.

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Shall we do a Kath heatwave bingo?
- G does something minor and gets praise for it
- “Is anyone else really hot?!”
- refers to it as ‘the London heatwave’
- pictures of sweaty Kath.

(I’m so crabby, still stuck in the house with COVID and I’m too hot 😅)

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Every time I've seen her in her wedding shoes something has always bugged me but I couldn't make up my mind what it was. Now it's just come to me, it's a simple case of she doesn't suit them. They're too clompy for someone so short.
As for calling a cat an asshole, she wouldn't dare call my cat that 😡 It wasn't being aggressive or anything. It's a cat, cats are curious. Stop teasing your cat, it's unfair on him.

msfjools

Remember when, having NEVER written fiction before, she thought she could just write a book and have it published straight away? This 'art' thing is giving me those same vibes...who thinks she'll be looking for a gallery to put her paintings in soon lol

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I would like to see her collaborate with CathyReayWrites on a tutorial showing Cathy how to wash her dildos.

I jest.

I would not like to see that.

Sex toy content is so pointless. Surely if you want one, just go on Ann Summers or Love Honey and buy one. You don’t need to watch someone talking about getting their rocks off online.
You can even buy one at sainsburys now.

Mr and Mrs Lentin must be horrified, imagining the poor slender son being tied to the bed with fluffy, featherd handcuffs by a pvc (zipped from neck to undercarriage) bodysuited Kath, forcing him to have a chocolate mould his little Gunit made for his packed lunch the next day.
"G you will eat this at your desk at work while face timing me."
Hopefully they don't have Instagram 🤪

Yes Katie I want to know how you recycle your used toys, do you take them to get the battery changed when it wears out?

• Haha
  • Sick

sheleg

VIP Member
That thing about Echo is fucking weird. I can’t imagine writing something like that about a friend’s dead pet in her WEDDING GUEST BOOK.

These people are certifiable.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
The wedding video. Hmm. I may be the lone voice here; I found it really odd. It didn't touch me emotionally, apart from Kate's Dad - he was lovely and his words were so touching. To me, it felt like a tribute video?! It was genuinely like one of them had died, and this was their video eulogy. I just....where was the joy? The true, unadulterated happiness? I appreciate this can be tricky in video form. It also made me think how you can make a relationship 'look' perfect for five minutes...

I may be being churlish; I have attended quite a few weddings where it's all sunshine, romance and loveliness on the day. Kind words, beautiful speeches, a gorgeous dance.....aaaaaaand now they are all divorced. I don't know, I just don't get that strong a love bond from them.

Also - Geoff, from a spoken point of view, is barely in it! Or his parents, for that matter - I found the lack of the latter particularly telling.

sheleg

VIP Member
I swear, the wealthy nowadays are no different from rich folk in the Georgian era who would fall for stupid fads like tulips and follies and Chinese artifices.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
It did. How can she even say that it was their "First holiday as husband and wife" when they had a "mini moon" as she called it.
It was more like a little moon, you know because it was so short and just in UK. Although I bet she'll call their proper honeymoon "little" too when it happens later this year.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Recap of round-up while I can actually be bothered.

Katie really needs to work on her writing style. I feel that she would like to be a travel, food and culture writer, but she just falls flat every time! Her writing is POOR. She needs to read more on these topics to get inspired and maybe do a writing course? I can't even with the it's vs its.
1653328951423.png

I would actually like it if Katie told us what this brand is doing for sustainability, rather than just mentioning they do stuff, I bet she heard "sustainability" and that was good enough for her.
1653329159563.png

I just can't with all the littles...
1653329216061.png

Little Genie, as opposed to the big Genie? There is really no need for the distinction if there is one Genie in the family. In my family I had a cousin also called Marta, and rightly we were called big Marta and little Marta but it doesn't make sense in this case.
1653329315066.png

So glad it was a little walk. Poor little Katie could have got tired otherwise!
There are better words to describe a walk. Short walk, brief walk, quick walk. Anything wuold be better. An aspiring author should work on their vocabulary. I wonder how many littles were there in her book.
1653329672372.png

Wait a sec, no little here? Well, I must fix it for you Katelyn:
"Read our little books by the little pool"
1653329825546.png

A normal size cheese and wine party? No way!
1653329861280.png

You must mean you had breaks to take pictures of yourself looking sad but still pretty with that single tear.
1653329925440.png

Do we really need to know all the details of everyone's travel arrangements? And also guys 💕💕💕 they made content FOR US 💕💕💕 - just how lovely of them!
1653330021192.png

Can you imagine setting up the phone/camera and taking videos of yourself and your spouse? The second-hand embarrassment levels are through the roof.
1653330121500.png

I really don't know where all this obsession with sardines stems from. The only reason I can think of is that they're little fish. That would make sense.
1653330213917.png

Brace yourselves, snack reviews that no-one asked for are a thing again.
1653330260343.png

1653330278342.png

1653330305235.png

Did she have her hands chopped off at the wedding? That would be the only explanation why Geoffodron needed to hold her ice-cubes for her.
1653330385240.png

Surprised she didn't tag 1187718176 skincare brands and SPAs in this one.
1653330449615.png

I am off to Aldi to get some sad wine.

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
Who looks at a brand new baby and says

'Yes, Geoffrey, a brilliant name for a baby.'

• Haha