Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Katie's sister was engaged and set to get married way before Katie was even engaged but had to postpone more than once due to Covid, and before she could reschedule again Katie bulldozed her way in with the wedding of the century. I wonder if that's why she's unimpressed?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Her sisters wedding looked very elegant, as did the bride, no silly gimmicks unlike someone’s theatrical event a few weeks ago…

AB3

VIP Member
She could just be getting older and her meat, cheese and heavily processed food diet (a new pack of American or European biscuits, chocolate bar or crisps to be tried and reviewed daily) combined that with her frequent alcohol consumption is having an effect on her body. She doesn't feel 20 anymore (because she isn't) and is mistaking that for being a poorly little poppet.

Or maybe she is the world's poorliest petite poppet who needs frequent duvet days on the sofa with Father G.
I have ibs and often fear I will shit myself, however I don't make it a personality trait

• Sad
  • Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
I went to a wedding where guests had to serve and I felt sooo bad for the people who got picked on to do it! They had to wear a chef's hat and carve up an enormous hunking great piece of meat on a small table with people sat elbow to elbow. You could tell most were trying to be fair and ensure there was enough to go around but it looked really difficult to do in a tight space in fancy wedding outfits. I was so thankful I wasn't picked 😂 plus the extreme hunger of being absolutely starving and having to wait for someone to faff around trying to serve us all! I don't really understand how it helps, it just made a lot of mess and people had to hack and saw at a piece of meat. Plus what if you got a greedy person who took all the best bits! Just seemed like something that could have been sorted out in the kitchen much more quickly.

• Wow

Elle

VIP Member
If I dated someone called Geoffrey (I couldn't), I would NEED them to have the ability to take the piss out of their name. The fact that she's acting like she doesn't think his name is a little bit funny is laughable. 'Why wouldn't I like it? That's so odd' oh get real Kathleen his name is shit and you hate it.

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
It's said a lot on this thread but I am genuinely fascinated as to how Katie makes a living from social media. The stuff she shares with her followers is minutiae you wouldn't even tell your mum for fear of boring her. Particularly the stuff about allergies, period cramps, insect bites, bruises and assorted minor ailments. It's like she's dying to be seen as sickly and plagued with health issues because she thinks it makes her more interesting (weird in itself), but in reality it's stuff most of us contend with from day to day without ever thinking to mention it.
She’s one of the lucky ones who got in at the start, like Lily Pebbles. If they’d come to the game later, they would have sunk without a trace.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
For someone obsessed with skincare her skin looks really shit
656CB5B5-65D9-44A9-A3BA-857F262BCAC8.jpeg

Classy as always Kathleen, getting your arse out at every opportunity. If ur that desperate at getting ur arse out just start an only fans? U might have better content on there compared to ur insta
C7469F88-ECBA-479B-B84A-14614B9488C2.jpeg

they really are a couple of twats aren’t they?
8198934E-EAA3-47A1-8067-7B4C1CEC1F50.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
The whole penis and stripper thing is so unimaginative and crass now, agree with the above it is a proper Katie show. She always has to be centre of attention

• Sad

bunnyhun

maybe her sister did mind? Katie kept hinting at family dramas leading up to the wedding and her sister didn’t look happy on Katie’s wedding day

• Wow
Reactions: 14

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Makes me feel a bit ill seeing random influencer nobodies getting a fancy stay in Paris whilst the rest of us are worn down by life lol

• Sad

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The start and end of the weekly vlog is an undisclosed AD because she gets paid by Skin&Me.

'A buttered toast sandwich, it sounds insane!'
No, sounds like toast but OK.

• Haha

Roen

Who is filming this? I don't know if it's weirder to randomly film your friend or partner like this without them asking (then send them the footage to put online), or for Katie to ask someone to get the footage!? Hoping for some kindly gifted Lindt chocolate anyway.
She walks/dances like how I imagine a garden gnome would walk..

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I can just imagine the pouty strop if Kathleen didn't get what she wanted. Her sister might've said it's fine just to avoid that strop.
I can imagine it going exactly like that- I just find it a bit odd that Katie rushed into everything, I mean I don’t wanna start a debate on timelines when u should/should not get married- but it seemed quite clear katie was in a particular rush to get things ahead of her younger sister…I remember the arsey story she did on the day her niece was born about Ppl asking her when she was planning to have kids, and how having kids isn’t everting etc- although I agreed with the context of what she was saying I couldn’t help but think it’s a slightly veiled dig & it was said at an inappropriate time. There is alot of sibling rivalry (from an outside observers view anyway) having looked at probably all the wedding piks there’s literally only 2 photos of where her sister is barely managing a smile, she looks so miserable in the rest.

• Heart
  • Sad

martaS

VIP Member
So her sister gets married next month. Considering she has had to wait two years because the original date was postponed due to covid rules, could Kathleen not have waited until her sister had her wedding first?
No. What Katie wants, Katie gets.

I imagine (hope?) she checked with her sis but equally sister could just have been polite and said she didn't mind. I really hope her sister big day is very low key and classy.

Oh, I can't wait for Katie to order a gazillion of wedding guest dresses (or is she a bridesmaid?) from Asos, photograph herself in them pouting, aff link the shit out of them, and send them all back 😡

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is he examining her hair in that photo? Either he's grooming her, or it's posed but both are ick.

• Haha