Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me why you'd be concerned about one steroid injection a year for hay-fever, in comparison to being on roaccutane and smothering your face in 27 different chemicals every fortnight?

Reactions: 15

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I bet those are aged quails eggs or something in them canapés, not any old free range fodder! U know they want to seem cool & edgy but then have to add their middle class tomfoolery to it.
I have to claim my bingo btw, I think a couple threads back I predicted the wedding meal would be served in anything but a plate, guess I was right! We have a slate tile & a flimsy picnic box

• Heart
  • Haha

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
That photo is awful, it makes her look grimy, dishevelled and like her dress doesn't fit. Also why so many photos where you can't see anyone's face? In my wedding photos I'm double chins galore but it's because the photog has got me laughing and smiling.

Babybail93

VIP Member
That photo is awful, it makes her look grimy, dishevelled and like her dress doesn't fit. Also why so many photos where you can't see anyone's face? In my wedding photos I'm double chins galore but it's because the photog has got me laughing and smiling.
I agree. These look like END of the night pictures, not walking TO the wedding reception!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Interesting. Very interesting. Makes me think there was no issue with the Lord and Lady Lentil Senior, and definitely more likely her sister and the timing of the wedding (and I don't blame her sister for being pissed off if that is what was going on)
Re the wedding politics, does any wedding guest give that much of a shit? Who's going to query a seating plan or a venue?! If I feel that strongly about a wedding that it offends me then I'd just Rsvp no. She's right, the couple can plan whatever day they want and if other people choose not to go then that's fine.

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I’m 1:04 seconds into the wedding vlog & I can’t. Her voice is unbearable. It makes me want to throw my phone onto the motorway. “oH mY GaWd thEsE aRe PeRfeCttTt” “LItTle mAgNeTsssSs” & Geoffzilla towering over her watching her like a kid on Christmas morning

edit: I’m persevering on.
I’m assuming she booked Wilton’s music hall as it’s a historic building & has historical significance, however till date she hasn’t actually told her audience why she did book Wilton’s? In the blog she’s just panning around the rooms with the camera. There’s no facts or actual content around this. She could’ve been like “I booked this venue as it’s the oldest concert hall in the world, 163years old etc” but she’s not even mentioned that once. She’s simply booked it bcoz she’s a twatty hipster with no substance & has booked it for the aesthetic purposes only. I think her guest’s acknowledged the history more than she did.

Kathy’s dictionary: Wedding tasting. Does she mean wedding menu tasting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why is she challenging people to message her directly? All she’ll do is post stories of herself crying into a tin of sad olives and pouting about hAtE

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I would never understand grown up people who brag about being alcoholics .How is this a flex ?!!
I would absolutely not call her an alcoholic by any stretch, it’s not really a term one should throw around imo.

There’s irresponsible drinking and making a foul of herself though. No one needs to see that.
The celebratory ‘whatever it was’ she did during that game had strong Mark Rainbow Rhythm vibes to me 💀

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
I would like to submit a late contender:

Katie Snooks #10 A child-free wedding (Kathleen was the exception)

Many thanks

• Haha