Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
That pic with G's friends? I find this not funny or cool but distasteful. Two old pricks groping their friend's young wife? Eek.

Reactions: 14
That looks like mine (and most peoples) stomachs from a.m to p.m I bloat like a mother plucker throughout the day. The photos make zero sense. How does a smaller stomach show gut health. Like me posting my tits to show what my multivitamin giving me energy

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
In this, the year of our Lord 2022, does ANYONE still find penis theme items at a hen funny/fun/anything other than cringe and tacky?+)!

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
I used to live next time a man called Geoff. He was put in jail for being a paedophile. This name gives me major ick, for lack of a better word

• Haha
  • Wow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
G must have known she was painting the door by watching her through the doorbell cam whilst he was summering at his folks in Yorkshire. The pink is an odd choice for an interior so black.
Separately I dunno how Geoffward lives with that shrill hyena laugh everyday. It makes me want to rip my own ears off.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
If I hear her say, or see written down "traditions we broke" one more time, my head will explode 🙈 You're not special Kath and haven't done anything groundbreaking with your wedding.
Screenshot_20220712-221949.png

Bridal Beauty - A 'How to Not Spend a Penny ' guide 😎

Screenshot_20220712-221941.png

And indeed, I can't imagine these post will be any helpful to anyone. They will be self-indulgent diary entries for Kathryn to look back on

amanda93

Just noticed they had no veggie options at their wedding either, did they just expect them to eat some mash?

• Sad

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
She definitely did the anonymous question thing so she'd get hate which she could then post to boost her engagement. There is literally no other reason to offer anonymity and then share the hate comments.

So calculated. And so sad that she feels she needs to do this as part of her 'job'.

• Wow

bunnyhun

I wonder how long until gangle gets fed up of the moaning. I was in a relationship with someone who moaned non stop and it was absolutely exhausting being with someone so negative

RachyWoo

VIP Member
So her sister gets married next month. Considering she has had to wait two years because the original date was postponed due to covid rules, could Kathleen not have waited until her sister had her wedding first?

Reactions: 13

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I needed something to cheer me up today… I’ve just been reminded of her labelling on this set of drawers which HAS THOSE SLOTS FOR LABELS 😂😂 remember the whole debacle 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 (also, no, that mirror does not fit!!! It hangs over the edge and is literally leaning on the drapes)View attachment 1291116
Those sticky labels won't come off easily, she will have ruined her drawers. She and the Gman should just paint the whole place black - ceilings included. It's obviously what a kooky ssdgm, MARRIED chick living in an edgy London borough would do. That, and paint the floors sparkly gold.

Who else is pondering how her novel is getting on. Perhaps a new one is in the works... about the smollest girl in the world falling in love with the tallest boy she ever did see, how through their love and passionate encounters he introduced her to the finer things in life, such as smoll bottles of cognac and French crisps. Think 50 shades of grey meets Thumbelina with heavy Pygmalion influences.

• Haha
Reactions: 13