Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
The photos all have a weird filter that makes everyone look like they have cholera.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
The photos are awful. Are there any nice photos of them and their families? Or did they decide to be super nontraditional and not have any posed group photos. I mean who wants to give your mum a nice portrait of the family she can put on the wall, when she could have a picture of you grabbing your wife's tits instead.

• Haha
  • Sad

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I don't think it counts as progress when you push your stomach out by arching your back in one picture, and then not the other....

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
🙄
She's so wasteful with so many things but couldn't let offcuts from the dress to go to waste. Hoarding at its finest.
View attachment 1263690
How can you not know your bum is out?
I just hate this kind of crass wedding photography
View attachment 1263691
First image.

Wait, what... why were you putting your niece in lingerie Kath? Ohhhh, you just constructed the sentence poorly. No. I don't know why you aren't a published author yet either.

Second image.

Suns out, buns out?! Obviously been at the Aldi wine ahead of the guests. Bless little G-bot3000, trying to cover lady lentils modesty while the photographer snaps away.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
He's a professional networker that brings in business and maximises the business they already have. Loath as I am to defend him in any way, but he does seem reasonably articulate when allowed to talk for a fraction of a second in Katie's videos, although that could just be that she is the perfect foil for him.

In particular I am thinking of the easter egg hunt vlog, where virtually every clue went over her head. What they actually talk to each other about remains a genuine head scratcher.
one does ponder how 2 ppl on the opposite ends of the personality spectrum have got together, I.e (Kath & Geoff) what does a very obviously well educated, articulate who has proper posh boy Etonian vibes, have in common with East London commoner Kaffleen, who is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic and is a modern day QVC channel? (I’m not being a snob, I’m genuinely curious, classism exists & is real, so there must be some kind of fetish/power imbalance in the relationship that they both get off) I’m suprised Kaff isn’t repulsed by his dated opinions & snobbery, and how he isn’t repulsed by her ridiculously childish demeanours.

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
I reckon the Lentils don't approve of Katie as a wife for their streak-o-piss son. She's got tattoos, she talks openly about sex, her parents are kind of wild (but amazing, IMO - especially her mum), she has an unconventional career. They are probably fuming that he changed his name to Snooks. As much as I think it was cringeworthy, if it upset a pair of auld middle class sticks in the mud, I'm happy.

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Practising her wedding pose and smile 🤦‍♀️😂😂 oh come on! Surely nobody does that? The thought never crossed my mind when I got married. You just stand and smile for goodness sake.....or shiver like I did because I was freezing 😂 or cry like Katie did 🙄 of course she just had to show the crying photos. Should rename her Snivelling Snooks!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
The weekly vlog was so boring I have nothing to say. She's uploaded nothing but half arsed weekly vlogs of her being gifted things and eating gorgeous brunches and going on constant date nights for 3 months now.

Edit: just seen her insta story of her smiling as she watches the cat trying to get out of the open window. Then he starts to get out and she has to stop filming! What is wrong with these two? They're so careless, it'll be a miracle if he doesn't escape out of a window or from the garden, which they refuse to cat proof. As someone with an indoor cat it makes me genuinely anxious.

View attachment 1328861View attachment 1328862View attachment 1328864
Morris has had enough of their shit.

• Haha

BoreDeForce

She's one of those girls that you look at and think "wow, she's totally stunning, how on earth is she single??" and then you see her behaviour and you think "oh that's why"

• Haha

BoreDeForce

View attachment 1374807
Doesn’t help when acting & dressing like a petulant child is ur entire aesthetic with him babying u all the time. I obvs wouldn’t go that far to insinuate smtg like that but it does make u think there’s some kind of weird fetishes going on here…

bet my life she is going to be like ohhhhhh I’m medically smolll I’m being judged
Edit: ong she actually did lmfao so predictable
Stop hiding behind the anonymous app I gave you the link for and encouraged you to use!

• Haha

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
If there is a cat outside who is getting territorial, how about you STOP HOLDING YOUR CAT UP TO IT and take your HOUSE cat INSIDE.

He's curious because you keep showing him a world he's not allowed to be a part of!

one does ponder how 2 ppl on the opposite ends of the personality spectrum have got together, I.e (Kath & Geoff) what does a very obviously well educated, articulate who has proper posh boy Etonian vibes, have in common with East London commoner Kaffleen, who is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic and is a modern day QVC channel? (I’m not being a snob, I’m genuinely curious, classism exists & is real, so there must be some kind of fetish/power imbalance in the relationship that they both get off) I’m suprised Kaff isn’t repulsed by his dated opinions & snobbery, and how he isn’t repulsed by her ridiculously childish demeanours.
I think it comes down to, she's younger and looks wise massively out of his league.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

RachyWoo

VIP Member
That's a bite? It looks more like a bruise, bet Geoffo's gangly spaghetti legs kicked her while he was asleep

• Haha

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Thank you! I LOVE how bright their wedding was! So much better than Katie’s dungeon of horrors. Becky looks gorgeous and I don’t mind Luke’s getup but don’t love the mustache!

Katie’s massive brows just so not look good on her face.

I’m finally able to watch the vlog this week, it’s weird they had her friend sleep in her office. don't they have a spare room?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart