Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wow her sister really is stunning isn't she? Very classically beautiful, I'd never really noticed before.

What is Katie's natural hair colour? Is she as dark as the rest of the fam? I'm so confused by her having always been uber blonde in a family of dark brunettes and really curious to see what she'd look like as a brunette...

Duck and waffle the day after a wedding! I mean sure do what you like but also how does someone so small eat and drink so much and stay so slim? Won't even try and pretend I'm not jealous cos I am!
I always think her Mum is beautiful as well. She has one of those faces that radiates kindness. I imagine Katie would look great as a brunette.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Jesus christ, which is it Kathleen - Skin&Me or The Inkey List? Influencers are such monumental hypocrites, and I find it particularly galling when it's about skin as I have had such terrible trouble with mine in the past. Not to mention the £175 facials, its amazing she's got any skin left.

• Angry

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
No, you didn’t take your sister for a pamper day. The company did. Hence the small ad gifted 🙄 If it wasn’t gifted you would have done nothing
67EB3CD1-F6F7-43C7-A522-55B77A9978A6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
I don’t for a second doubt the air quality in their bedroom is diminished overnight. What with all the meat and booze farts they must do

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
B3844A80-454A-4F20-AC04-4ED01859596C.png

Doesn’t help when acting & dressing like a petulant child is ur entire aesthetic with him babying u all the time. I obvs wouldn’t go that far to insinuate smtg like that but it does make u think there’s some kind of weird fetishes going on here…

bet my life she is going to be like ohhhhhh I’m medically smolll I’m being judged
Edit: ong she actually did lmfao so predictable

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Well whoopee doo, she was in the same room as Beckham, I don't understand what all the fuss is with him. He's just an overpaid footballer, well ex footballer, I've never seen the appeal.
please don't launch anything at me if you worship Beckham.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
If they really wanted to break tradition, should’ve got long boi in a dress. That I would’ve liked to see.

• Haha

Scanchx

I thought Becky's veil was so beautiful and the groom pulled off the pink suit very well. I thought on the whole, the coloured suits looked good but can see its not everyone's cup of tea though.

It looked like Katie was the only bridesmaid wearing the dress as a halter neck and everyone else had the material as floaty sleeves? Couldn't she have worn it the same as everyone for the photos and turned it into a halter for the evening/dancing? Its so obvious that she is the odd one out in the bridal party photos.

Also still cannot get over the fact that Becky had her wedding postponed four times and Katie/Goeff decided to have their wedding a few weeks beforehand. Could Katie and Geoff not have waited til the next year ? Or at least had their wedding a few months after Becky's ? I'm not normally into 'family politics' but just the fact that they were so close together, its a bit thunder stealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ginny

I dont think the photographer liked her, hes caught every bad angle and stupid face,she doesnt look good in a single photo! I would be so disappointed if my photos turned out like that

• Heart
  • Sad

cookies74

Oh fucking hell how many times did she "surprise" her guests with food

Food? At a wedding? Groundbreaking *insert Devil Wears Prada meme here*

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
A dress too small?!! OMG unheard of for smol smol Kath.

View attachment 1360025

Ad Aff quite disguised in mirror frame. Question is, would she bother to post without the affiliate link?

P.S hysterical how the polls are majority no 🤣

View attachment 1360048

Polls over as that was a fail. Not the responses she hoped for.

View attachment 1360054
I’m reporting her to the ASA again. It’s literally your job! Do it right! This is why I can’t stand influencers. They are so sneaky and greedy

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Kath bingo guess:

Picture of her naked except for penis-shaped ice cubes hiding her modesty with a caption, 'why am I like this,' and a poll asking if she should keep the penis ice tray she used.

The weekend roundup referencing the heat 5 times.

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Please may I remind you all that dear Kathleen mentioned only last week that, if she wasn't a YouTuber, she would be a BISCUITEERS ICER.
I know I’m probably being over sensitive, but it does annoy me when people like our Kath make one batch of biscuits and say shit like ‘at least I know I could be a biscuit maker!’
Like that’s a shameful last resort, and it’s just an easy, mindless job that stupid poor people do 🤦🏻‍♀️ It just reeks of snobbishness to me.
Being a pastry chef definitely involves ten times more graft, creativity and passion than whatever it is Katie is doing.

• Heart