Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyhun

Surely the people living in the house to the right with the dormer windows will be able to see into their bedroom through the un-shuttered parts of the windows.
those poor neighbours, having to watch Kathleen peg Geoffrey 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

martaS

VIP Member
Well, if someone forced me to take part in a karaoke night and decorate willie biscuits for their hen I definitely would not be going to the wedding anymore, maybe I’m a just miserable git 😂
View attachment 1340476
Something we should be grateful for is that Kath didn’t do this at her’s, imagine a room full of Viscount Geoffolomews staring at you 👀
Eeek! Thanks for the image pal
Ditto re not attending the wedding though

Well, here we go then.

Katie's second hen weekend
1655141682901.png

When was the last time she went away and didn't get major interior design "inspo"
1655141777860.png

I have been opening my sparkling wine wrong all my live. I didn't realise I should film myself LOL

The super concentrated face at the end 😂
1655142434832.png

No offence to her sis for picking very comfy yet slightly shabby looking PJs but why did Katie have to post this and also make a point about how amazing Katie's PJs were?
1655142568940.png

Why did she cover Becky's face in this pic?
1655142623709.png

But not here?
1655142653439.png

Oh yay another vlogs where she informs us what she did without actually giving any tips or explaining why certain choices were made. Cannot wait for Weds! :rolleyes:
1655142717235.png

Oh wow Katie these are like unreal, never seen better nudes in my life
1655142791392.png

Amazing, she drew a penis with her left hand. Please teach us your ways master.
1655142869172.png

I thought the icing was supposed to stay on a biscuit but what do I know
1655142924391.png

The least you could do Kathryn would be to write your only sister's name with a capital letter.
1655142970062.png

:rolleyes:
1655143155133.png

Katie, always going the extra mile.
1655143182718.png

Out of respect, I will not post a pic with all Becky's friends but they all look very nice, I hope they had a lovely time despite all the wilhelms and that poor Becky has a really nice wedding (she deserved it after putting up with Katie's wedding malarkey, and with such cliche hen!)

Last edited:
  • Haha

SophieH94

I wish she would stop saying, "making content for YOU guys". No - you are making content for YOURSELF who is paid to do so.

We don't gain anything from the brand jobs or IG posts, YOU do. Your recommendation means naff as everything is sponsored

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why was she in fits of giggles over a door? She’s such a weird creepy child.

it speaks volumes that he keeps going off to visit the Lentils and she doesn’t go. They definitely could have worked the weekend so that they could both have seen both families. I guess I’m old fashioned but when you get married you become part of two families, splitting off to do them separately is like something you’d do in a new relationship when you’re young.

• Wow

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Do you wanna rate my asos order with me? Not really, but I will......no......no.....no.....no....no. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I know this is probably TMI, but I only like Lindt balls if I shove them in my bra so they melt in the middle before I eat them 😂 Let’s be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Her sister looked absolutely stunning. The dress was so simple, but the shape of it was timeless.

unt Bessie

U know this is deffo what went down in the snookton house last night.
sad olives and champagne out
OH G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED- they r sowwww mean- calling u a kiddy fiddler, calling me a midget who is desperate and incapable of love, and asking me about nasty things like anal & pegging! They was twolllling meee
G get the duvet out 😭
'G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED' 💀

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I am so sick & tired of Kathleen & her content. I’m sick of seeing her flapping around flogging everything that comes through her PO BOX.
Sick of her eating out at wanky expensive places every day when ppl are struggling with the cost of living. I’m sick of watching her gay husband, (yes, idc, no way in earth is geoffleen a heterosexual) flapping about enabling and appeasing Kathy’s petulant behaviour.
Sick of her whinging about her non existent problems. She has absolutely no self awareness and her privilege is making me sick.
man im sick of her ugly cat too.
#sorrynotsorry

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Guys- it’s not good news.

After living with Little lamb smollest in the land Kathleen, we regret to confirm that Geoffington Snooks has been diagnosed as;
being an insufferable twat.

symptoms are;
- pouting like a twat
- jumping up & down like a twat
- behaving like a twat
- accepting freebies like a twat.
- whinging and whining in high decibels, like a twat.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
That anonymous q&a was absolute bollocks. No different to the normal q&a questions she sends herself:
- a long ass rant about children (like she isn’t a child herself)
- lamenting about why she isn’t maternal, so many women aren’t Kathy. You ain’t special or different
- labelling someone a troll about mentioning her daddy complex, that is how your relationship comes across Kath. U do love to be babied
- saying ppl are trolling her about pegging & anal & ur sex life, it is basically your content…u advertise sex toys? Why aren’t u answering those questions?
- someone suggesting she launches her own make up/skin care line- good grief can u imagine? Dw Kath we already created a palette for u a few thread back half the work done there.
- low key hoarder????? Nothing low key about it
- role model? Which 13 y/o wag wannabe sent this?

Lutxy

Good evening guuuuyyyyys!
I wanted to do a weekend roundup roundup because I’ve spent all weekend in bed with COVID, but Kath making a royal tit of herself has actually made me feel better about it 😅
(I do hope that’s okay @martaS dearest 💐)
I doubt I’ll have anything intelligent to say but let’s crack on.

View attachment 1409396
Don’t let him sit on the outside of the window! Even if you’re there holding him, he’ll think it’s always okay 🤦🏻‍♀️ My Ragdoll has no spacial awareness and would fall off that ledge the minute she saw a bird/fly etc.
View attachment 1409305
View attachment 1409306
This actually looks nice, weird we didn’t get a picture of what she ate 💔

View attachment 1409307
I’d estimate around two weeks ago.
View attachment 1409308
Christ good job they booked, it’s rammed.
View attachment 1409310
I think this looks really pretty, don’t attempt it in your dungeon though.
View attachment 1409315
Thank goodness Sensible Snooks is here to remind us 🙄
View attachment 1409321

View attachment 1409323
I find it hard to understand how she’s such a lightweight when she drinks so much.
View attachment 1409329
View attachment 1409331
Oh good, so she’s out the sun and can sit down and have some water and pizza 🍕
View attachment 1409339
Never mind.
View attachment 1409342
View attachment 1409343
Her friend doesn’t look impressed 😅
View attachment 1409349
View attachment 1409351
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
View attachment 1409353
I’m surprised they even served her to be honest. (Also as an aside I would love to try absinthe like this, I’ve only ever had it out the bottle as a teenager lol has anyone had this?)
View attachment 1409363
View attachment 1409367
The chest hair 🫣
View attachment 1409370
No offence to anyone, but that guy’s outfit is the most stereotypical ‘posh wanky Londoner on a jolly’ look 😂 those shorts.
View attachment 1409372
View attachment 1409373
Imagine your friends taking you out for *your* birthday and then getting absolutely twatted and (I’m sure) having to be looked after by everyone else.
View attachment 1409377
Again, I think I’ll get my advice from someone else thanks Kath 👌🏼
View attachment 1409378
I bet that was some quality content
View attachment 1409379
View attachment 1409381
View attachment 1409382
View attachment 1409383
Salad with no dressing/olive oil triggers me. But then I suppose they’re not used to eating it. Also a dressing gown in this heat?!
View attachment 1409386
View attachment 1409388
So there we are, everyone’s Monday dose of second hand embarrassment. You’re welcome! 😇
I hope you all had a good weekend preferably without COVID and with common sense 🤍

I would never understand grown up people who brag about being alcoholics .How is this a flex ?!!

• Sad

martaS

VIP Member
@MistyWindows You are an absolute babe! Thanks so much! I wouldn't have done a better round-up of recent events in Snooktonia myself!
(I have had an intense month of starting a new job and being down with a really nasty cold for nearly two weeks - many tears were cried into a half-empty champagne bottle. Just kidding. I can't afford champagne).
Geoffrey Lentil of Soup made me lose my shit a bit - you are too funny!

Guys, I am afraid I haven't kept the best track of new names for the tiny bride and her creepy shadow of a husband... These are some of the names I managed to add to my dossier but please feel free to remind me all the good ones you came up with since the last thread.

✨ Geoff Del Ray ✨ Lord Lentil ✨ Geoffrey Dahl-mer ✨ Little Lord Lenticular ✨ Earl and Earless of Snooktonia ✨ Geoffrey Lentil of Soup ✨Count Geoffula ✨ Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII ✨ Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff ✨ Thumbelina and Goliath ✨ Grandfather Geoff ✨ Geoff Bezos ✨ Geofferson ✨ Gordinia ✨ Geoffo ✨ Agent Geoff ✨ Geoff-a-nator ✨ Baron Geoffethemus ✨ Viscount Geoffolomew ✨ Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives ✨ Archbishop Geoffard ✨ Daddy Long Legs ✨ Archbishop Geoffington ✨ Mr and Mrs Sentin/Snooktin ✨ Friar Geoffbert ✨ Lord Geoffdemort ✨ Baron Geofferonymus ✨ Earl of Geoffandia ✨ Ser Geoffington of Highgarden ✨ King Geofftopher ✨ The Slenderman ✨ "Boyf" ✨ Geoffbot 3000 ✨ Grandmaster Geoff ✨ Lord Geoffrey ✨ Marquess Geoffton ✨ Geofforia Landgarb ✨ Gentry G ✨ Geoffry Lannister ✨ Señor Geoffnando ✨ Geoff of Geofftown ✨ Marquis de Geoff ✨ Little Lord Geoffington ✨ The Pale Geoff ✨ Tonegeoff ✨ Sous-Geoff ✨ Get-off Geoff ✨ Master of Muppets ✨ Geofferson Airplane ✨ Geoffrey McGeofforick ✨ Duke Geoffrey "G" Geoffington and Duchess Kathleen "Smol" Snooksy-Snookerson ✨ Mother and Father to Doctor Maurice "Morris" Catboy ✨ Gangly Geoffo ✨ Emperor Geoffodopolous ✨ Count Geoff of Geoffington ✨ G-Unit ✨ Exhalted Geoffmeister ✨ #slenderdick

On a separate note, Geoffrey's transformation into an ✨ Insta Husband ✨ is complete lads!

• Haha
  • Heart

bunnyhun

God the childish jumping up and down when they give her dad a gift is awful enough but made ten times worse by the fact Geoff jumps up and down as well.
It made cringe so bad
6F6EFCA1-8758-4E72-BA4C-FDFA4A9CB79E.png

I think Katie’s sisters partners face sums up how we all feel
2FB0CB41-A6A3-4733-9892-3BAA29354C70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart