Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cookies74

Swing isn't my thing but honestly really enjoyed that reel until the last few seconds and then was back to hating her
Why would you not Rotate The Video 😭

Reactions: 4

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
We should have made a list of what bits of her wedding were gifts or discounted and what they actually paid for.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The wedding video was really sweet. It did feel a bit personal to share on YouTube considering we've seen many photos of every moment already but they do seem genuinely very happy.

martaS

VIP Member
Who the heck videod her trying on her dress for the first time? Did they really have to keep zooming in on her boobs? 🙄 She's going to drag the wedding content out for as long as she can isn't she?
Ten (or whatever) wedding blog posts coming up next week. I, for one, am excited - more content to rip apart 🤡

Silly girl, foxes might be confident but you should really leave them be, even when they do come out on the streets.

So, interestingly, her sister is getting married in a church, it seems. I remember that when Katie was engaged to Andrew, they were going to get married in the church too. It might be a stretch, but I now wonder if the family tension around Katie's wedding could have been because of her and Geoffolo not tying the knot in a church?
Screenshot_20220630-073803.png

Last edited:

SophieH94

Genitalia mugs
Some dusty clutter
Plants or flowers that are toxic to cats
A massive pile of toiletries and bath bombs

Side note but look how fresh this room looked before it became a cave

View attachment 1383719
The black has ruined this bright, airy room.

Like who isn't bothered by the fact it makes the room look smaller. She won't admit she botched it!

I thought roaccutane cured your acne Katie?

All the clothes right now are so badly made, in cheap material, and they're still expensive!

That zara dress needs shape wear under it to look decent, if I'm forking out for a formal dress I dont want to be having to buy skims too. None of them will link asos since they got rid of their aff links 🤣
She defo should be continuing her roaccutane theme and telling people it works for her maintenance of her skin as post roaccutane you benefit from a small topical retinol daily.. (as I imagine a lot of her followers were gained during her documenting her journey)

Missed an audience and marketing strategy there.. unless it really is shit and doesn't contain what you would reccomend post roaccutane, I just use a revolution one, cheap and cheerful!

Liptastic

VIP Member
Absolutely no way in hell she would have entertained that. She NEEDED someone to subsidise her life. So she can be a pretend influencer.
And if Geoff didn't have the money, how would he fulfill the role of daddy to Kath's child?

• Haha

cookies74

It was laziness, but she'd actually put thought into the rest of the reel. I was enjoying it until the end actually 😂

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Her Calligraphy would be better if she actually practiced it, it seems she used to do it a lot more but no longer does which is why it looks wonky.