Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Well I for one would like to see more of those blog posts we were promised. Has she given up on them, like on the 100 days of lipstick challenge?
View attachment 1433890
She's promised a month of wedding blog posts and has done 5 so far. I'm not sure what else she could have planned. Maybe that's why she's doing a Q&A, for inspiration? Or just to be able to churn out 'omg best day ever hun, so blessed' responses.

I'm not sure how much traffic her blog gets but not posting for months then having a flurry of posts one after the other might be a lot for regular readers to digest. I'd have thought regular consistent posts would make more sense.

Reactions: 5

martaS

VIP Member
Kath bingo guess:

Picture of her naked except for penis-shaped ice cubes hiding her modesty with a caption, 'why am I like this,' and a poll asking if she should keep the penis ice tray she used.

The weekend roundup referencing the heat 5 times.
Of course she'll keep, she keeps everything

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I attended a wedding where we'd chosen what we eat beforehand (the menu was included in the invite). I didn't like anything on the menu so opted for vegetarian. Day of the wedding arrived and we sat down for the meal. The vegetarian option was a large burnt mushroom 😂 I HATE mushrooms!!!!

• Haha

AddictedtoYT

Am I an idiot, or did other people not realise trees came in male and female??? This is news to me!
It's news to me too. I wish we only had male ones. I just had to cut down 4 trees in my garden which came up out of nowhere ffs.

A dress too small?!! OMG unheard of for smol smol Kath.

View attachment 1360025

Ad Aff quite disguised in mirror frame. Question is, would she bother to post without the affiliate link?

P.S hysterical how the polls are majority no 🤣

View attachment 1360048

Polls over as that was a fail. Not the responses she hoped for.

View attachment 1360054
Why does she need Internet strangers to tell her to keep clothes that are too big or too small for her? And why AD AFF shit clothes? I'm 'smol' too and clothes are a pain to find, but I shop second hand, if too small I then donate. Don't get me posting outfits that look like I've raided my nieces or mothers wardrobe just for clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Despite the decision that G had made as a couple?

This sounds like he thinks as one unit for them as a couple. Something we all knew anyway haha
Yeah I think it might be an oversight/ typo (especially considering the quality of the other posts) but if it's intentional it still fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4