Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like how she says she delegated this or that to her mum. There are nicer ways of saying it, for example 'I asked mum to be in charge of'.
The sentence about the cake is so clunky. I know what she's trying to say but I had to read the sentence twice 😂
I don't know how much wedding cakes cost but someone who spends £1600 on a dress and 450$ on shoes can surely afford a wedding cake? It's the same again, everything best for Katie and scraps for the guests
View attachment 1416303
G's fav 90s style frosting.

Does she mean butter icing??

It was so bad I want wash my eyes both with acid and pure spirit, preferably alternating the two.
#cannotbeunseen
😶

There you go, no need to thank me chum.
Do not have the sound on if you're at work.
Katie, dear, DO NOT share more next week. Totes unnecessary.
View attachment 1418296
View attachment 1418297
View attachment 1418298
View attachment 1418299
Why is she wearing a black satin petticoat with what looks like one of the G-units crumpled work shirts and a pair of birkenstocks?
No the YSL bag doesn't make the outfit, save the outfit or elevate the outfit. Before anyone thinks I'm being mean, she states she is influencing in petite fashion / style. No!!!! Not with this look you're not.

OK, more nui ice cream ads, last year she had a picnic with GeeGee by some water meaning this year She had to one up herself in the impracticability stakes. Selling her auidence ice creams, yes indeedy this is was what she had to drag her hungover ass up and out for. Venturing forth into central (with Geffatron as her chaperone of course) after her chums birthday celebrations. Yes that is a whole box of chocolate ice creams pulled out of her handbag, in the middle of London and during a heatwave I was waiting for her to grab a knife and fork out next to eat all three with, it would have been no less realistic.
Tell us Nui, was part of the brief that she couldn't just be in the garden, (failing to supervise Morris( before sauntering the kitchen to grab one of out of the freezer (where ice cream is normally kept) Or do Nui ice creams remain chilled even when carried around in handbag (nice and close to the body to absorbe that heat) for hours on end and during a heatwave no less. I mean she could have just led with that and most people would be sold.

Fair play to the GUNIT for giving up his day to film her doing this, let's assume he got to eat the other two lollies as payment in kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says she doesn't like crumble, so why go to the crumble place then?!!

Reactions: 10
5002F790-4A8D-4966-A701-5E40C3F470C2.png

She’s finally pushed me over the edge.
Crumble is the pudding of the gods! Get it’s name out your mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So here are screenshots from Katie's wonderful & highly informative wedding planning vlog:
View attachment 1421277

View attachment 1421276

View attachment 1421281
It’s a very boring menu. It just didn’t live up to the hype- the way she was bragging about it.
I went to my friends wedding a couple years ago- they had a bbq. 2 gazebos- 1 veggie & 1 meat. It was absolutely delicious. Guests dined on burgers, hotdogs, ribs, fresh fish, and halloumi kebabs with 3 different types of salad. (Greek/fattoush/potato)
Also attended a family wedding- starters were all Indian street food (samosa/kebabs/pani puri) and mains were 4 different curries (veg/non veg) with biryani & roast chicken!
I think their modest & non brag menus superseded what Kaff served the way she was banging on about it- you would have thought she replicated the menu served to the first class passengers on the Titanic

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I attended a wedding where we'd chosen what we eat beforehand (the menu was included in the invite). I didn't like anything on the menu so opted for vegetarian. Day of the wedding arrived and we sat down for the meal. The vegetarian option was a large burnt mushroom 😂 I HATE mushrooms!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I attended a wedding where we'd chosen what we eat beforehand (the menu was included in the invite). I didn't like anything on the menu so opted for vegetarian. Day of the wedding arrived and we sat down for the meal. The vegetarian option was a large burnt mushroom 😂 I HATE mushrooms!!!!
Atleast u didn’t have to serve the other guests 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am having my usual Katie screenshots declutter so let's have a look again at the recent trip to Paris...

Shouldn't vegan fragrances be a standard in 2022? I am "only" vegetarian but I am in the process of replacing any cosmetics I use with vegan and cruelty free options. There are fully vegan fragrance brands such as Floral Street or Kierin NYC so if a major fashion brand like this makes a vegan scent, it smells of tokenism.
1657973109933.png

The bottle is ugly AF, it reminds me of Britney Spears perfume bottles, you know what I mean?
1657973309400.png

Yes, very accessible text, yet again 🙄
1657973362676.png

So basically the bad habit of making the AD marking as small as possible has now transferred onto any text that Katie puts on Stories, it seems.
1657973444820.png

This is ACTUALLY a nice view:
1657973477599.png

Looks like Katie forgot to bring a bra with her, again 😂
1657973546402.png

And can we stop making reference to Emily in Paris, it's a stupid series, full of stereotypes. It needs to just die off.

Girls? Oh Kathleen. Also, I don't recall Katie ever referencing to any of them but of course a little arse licking goes a long way.
1657973705864.png

YES, what? Yes to the room looking like a dungeon? Yes to being at a press event? Yes to the outfit in picture?
1657973793938.png

The typo made me read this caption 2-3 times before I could understand.
1657973877172.png

The food doesn't look very appetising, does it?
1657973999399.png

ACCESSIBILITY AGAIN! You can barely make out the handle of the other person in the picture.
1657974077072.png

TBH the set-up looks like designed for Katie 😂
1657974194603.png

1657974218330.png

It really annoys me for some reason when someone orders that much breakfast 😳 What happens with a tiny half-eaten jar of jam etc? And it's not like the uneaten pastries can just be served to someone else.
1657974340934.png

"A glass of bubbly while I produce drivel I try to pass as content"
1657974437300.png

I love it how she reposted one of her Paris Reels a few days later, clearly she didn't have as much engagement as she hoped for.
1657974642373.png

And yes Katie, this is random indeed.
1657974704697.png

1657974748634.png

1657974794680.png

And lastly, that's the ad she was shooting the day after Becky's wedding. Sad to see Geoff didn't make it this year.
1657975073765.png

Note to self: never buy Nui icecream.
1657975105322.png

Reactions: 6
As a vegetarian/ vegan this happens far too frequently..... I was once served a plate of different types of mushroom as a 'vegan option' :sick: the worst is when they pretend a mushroom is a burger.

I am having my usual Katie screenshots declutter so let's have a look again at the recent trip to Paris...

Shouldn't vegan fragrances be a standard in 2022? I am "only" vegetarian but I am in the process of replacing any cosmetics I use with vegan and cruelty free options. There are fully vegan fragrance brands such as Floral Street or Kierin NYC so if a major fashion brand like this makes a vegan scent, it smells of tokenism.
View attachment 1421344
The bottle is ugly AF, it reminds me of Britney Spears perfume bottles, you know what I mean?
View attachment 1421352
Yes, very accessible text, yet again 🙄
View attachment 1421353
So basically the bad habit of making the AD marking as small as possible has now transferred onto any text that Katie puts on Stories, it seems.
View attachment 1421356
This is ACTUALLY a nice view:
View attachment 1421359
Looks like Katie forgot to bring a bra with her, again 😂
View attachment 1421361
And can we stop making reference to Emily in Paris, it's a stupid series, full of stereotypes. It needs to just die off.

Girls? Oh Kathleen. Also, I don't recall Katie ever referencing to any of them but of course a little arse licking goes a long way.
View attachment 1421364
YES, what? Yes to the room looking like a dungeon? Yes to being at a press event? Yes to the outfit in picture?
View attachment 1421371
The typo made me read this caption 2-3 times before I could understand.
View attachment 1421374
The food doesn't look very appetising, does it?
View attachment 1421377
ACCESSIBILITY AGAIN! You can barely make out the handle of the other person in the picture.
View attachment 1421379
TBH the set-up looks like designed for Katie 😂
View attachment 1421382
View attachment 1421384
It really annoys me for some reason when someone orders that much breakfast 😳 What happens with a tiny half-eaten jar of jam etc? And it's not like the uneaten pastries can just be served to someone else.
View attachment 1421387
"A glass of bubbly while I produce drivel I try to pass as content"
View attachment 1421389
I love it how she reposted one of her Paris Reels a few days later, clearly she didn't have as much engagement as she hoped for.
View attachment 1421399
And yes Katie, this is random indeed.
View attachment 1421402

View attachment 1421403
View attachment 1421404
And lastly, that's the ad she was shooting the day after Becky's wedding. Sad to see Geoff didn't make it this year.
View attachment 1421416
Note to self: never buy Nui icecream.
View attachment 1421418
A 'dream job'? Pretending to eat an ice cream while you're hungover and had to drag your arse out of bed. Sounds ✨dreamy✨. Love that she's made it sound like she's had a day exploring when we know she had a lie in and went out just to take these photos. 'I'm pinching myself' WHY? Actually I'd be pinching myself too if I could pass this off as work.

I'm sure Katie even said recently she doesn't like Choc ice types of ice cream because G had to convince her to try those mini magnum things. Either way she's shown Magnums a few times recently and I imagine they're Nuii's main competitor. Authentic as always.

Reactions: 10
As a vegetarian/ vegan this happens far too frequently..... I was once served a plate of different types of mushroom as a 'vegan option' :sick: the worst is when they pretend a mushroom is a burger.
Oh God, a mushroom burger 🤢 and a plate of mushrooms. I'd be sick! It was bad enough trying to force down the one I had and pretend I was enjoying it! Some places put no thought into vegetarian/vegan meals.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She had several sleepless nights over not knowing what her second wedding dress would be? What a first world problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not here for the mushroom hate you guys, they’re one of my favourite foods.
Although that mushroom burger story reminded me of Parks and Rec when Chris tries to make BBQ mushroom ‘steaks’ for Ron 😂
16CDB700-03F2-4C0B-9923-93475EED9436.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me feel a bit ill seeing random influencer nobodies getting a fancy stay in Paris whilst the rest of us are worn down by life lol

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m not here for the mushroom hate you guys, they’re one of my favourite foods.
Although that mushroom burger story reminded me of Parks and Rec when Chris tries to make BBQ mushroom ‘steaks’ for Ron 😂
View attachment 1422356
Lmao same, mushrooms are one of my top 3 foods. My brother is vegan though and complains about that a lot too. Vegan food can be really creative and interesting and more than just a mushroom burger though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The wedding video was really sweet. It did feel a bit personal to share on YouTube considering we've seen many photos of every moment already but they do seem genuinely very happy.

Reactions: 4
Mushrooms can be polarising but as a vegan I'm sick of seeing falafel. My brother's wedding catered to vegan needs and it's some of the best food I've ever eaten. Wasn't all trendy in sweaty boxes though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.