Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'M SORRY but the wedding video made me tear up. I'M ON MY PERIOD, OK?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The wedding video got me, too - I’m getting married in a couple of weeks and have never met my father, so her dad’s speech got me goooood.
I’m not crazy about how G and Katie come across online usually, but I thought they genuinely looked so happy and in love in the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The wedding video got me, too - I’m getting married in a couple of weeks and have never met my father, so her dad’s speech got me goooood.
I’m not crazy about how G and Katie come across online usually, but I thought they genuinely looked so happy and in love in the video.
Yeah I think it was really beautiful as well!
credit where credit is due, it was really lovely!
My father passed away a few years ago so I will naturally get choked up whenever her dad makes a speech and it was very sweet 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On route
In ode to
Blistered tomatoes
More SCISSOR CHICKEN
A bar pretending to be a house party just why?
The shower pics, wtf. I don't want to be sandwiched between my boyfriends mates in a shower with my skirt hitched up, but that's just boring old me I guess 👵

Reactions: 14
On route
In ode to
Blistered tomatoes
More SCISSOR CHICKEN
A bar pretending to be a house party just why?
The shower pics, wtf. I don't want to be sandwiched between my boyfriends mates in a shower with my skirt hitched up, but that's just boring old me I guess 👵

If you're boring then I guess I am too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We should have made a list of what bits of her wedding were gifts or discounted and what they actually paid for.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure Lord and Lady Lentington don’t like Katie as a wife for their long lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it was the choice of music for the wedding video that made it seem so much like a dead-wife-at-start-of-film tribute! Very sombre.

Agree that the lack of inclusion of the Lentils was very telling. Really hope she reveals all the drama leading up to the wedding one day (although I do totally respect their privacy on that... I'm just being nosy!)

Reactions: 11
I think it was the choice of music for the wedding video that made it seem so much like a dead-wife-at-start-of-film tribute! Very sombre.

Agree that the lack of inclusion of the Lentils was very telling. Really hope she reveals all the drama leading up to the wedding one day (although I do totally respect their privacy on that... I'm just being nosy!)
i wanna know so bad too! I reckon it’s either Geoffrey’s parents maybe didn’t like it that she didn’t take their name or Katie’s sister wasn’t happy that she booked her wedding just before hers, considering hers was cancelled twice due to covid. Becky didn’t look very happy in a lot of the pictures

Please god don’t make those ugly Birks become the new dirty white trainers that we had to painfully see all year long 🫣 My eyes are crying.
I mean they aren’t even that ugly but please Katie, stop grabing items you think are trendy and wear them with anything possible. This weeks outfit of lacy dress, Birks and white shirt coupled with designer bag is just no and clearly you loved ot since you wore that everyday. Not with your frame. You aren’t a beach babe and this just doesn’t work on you! I think this past year she has become possible the worst dressed « fashion influencer ».
you just influenced me to hate my platform Converse!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I saw Katie Lentil wearing a lacy dress and Birkenstock’s so I bought a lacy dress and Birkenstock’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kathy Lentil 🤣

*Trots across the room to G*

"Babe, I won't take your surname as I'm an award nominated petite FASHUN vlogger and everybody knows me as KatIE Snooks aka Snooksy!"

*G pats head in approval*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flower could do with some attention 😔
What do you mean? It's probably an important bouquet from an important event #GIFTED ✌ and she needs to dry it and preserve it and keep it forever to cherish the memory of the event

Reactions: 3
I see she’s on another little jolly, to bath, get ur bingos in lads
- boating with champagne in hand
- some ghost walk
- twatting around old buildings for aesthetic
- visiting trendy hipster wank bars
- wearing her birks with every Ill fitting outfit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.