Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to accuse her of being an alcoholic because I enjoy a drink too but to me it ALWAYS seems she's drinking/ drank too much/ drunk. Surprising for someone with such bad emetophobia

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not going to accuse her of being an alcoholic because I enjoy a drink too but to me it ALWAYS seems she's drinking/ drank too much/ drunk. Surprising for someone with such bad emetophobia
There's a line before alcoholism and recognising one is drinking too much/might have a problem/needs to be careful. I'm certainly someone who does overdo it every now and then, so I take breaks (Dry January etc) and also, should I notice that I reach for it a bit too much, I cut down and only drink on Fridays and Saturdays, as it does effect how I sleep and feel at work when I've been indulging a bit much.
I don't think she's an alcoholic but definitely someone who should be a bit more mindful of her drinking.
Lastly, I have become much more of a lightweight when it comes to drinking in my 30s and sometimes when I get too tipsy too quickly when I am out with others, I feel terribly embarrassed and uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did they insist on paying themselves but then decide they couldn’t actually pay themselves? Like I wonder if Geoff’s parents didn’t offer to pay for anything or what? She’s on about saving money on so many things but they spent money on so much bullshit.

Reactions: 4
Their bill for eating out in 1 week would cover a wedding cake easily. It's because no bakery would give them one hashtag kindly gifted.

Money isn't a problem when they buy over the top purchases in their day to day life. The nerve of them having her mum to deal with it.

Reactions: 12
She's in a clip of Jamies Genovieves latest video in that stupid dress she wore the other day for the perfume launch.

Reactions: 3
Those clips of her doing karaoke. It’s like an audio version of her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The anonymous Instagram viewing website I use isn't working so I've missed the quality karaoke content.

Reactions: 3
Trust me, you’re lucky. It was horrendous
It was so bad I want wash my eyes both with acid and pure spirit, preferably alternating the two.
#cannotbeunseen
😶

The anonymous Instagram viewing website I use isn't working so I've missed the quality karaoke content.
There you go, no need to thank me chum.
Do not have the sound on if you're at work.
Katie, dear, DO NOT share more next week. Totes unnecessary.

293363084_7592604114142956_6069794662569010050_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How very generous Kathhh, making content for us & maybe letting us decide.
Please learn from your last week's mistakes and don't drink in the sun 🌞
PS has she been wearing the same outfit all week?
Screenshot_20220715-113401.png

Screenshot_20220715-113407.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.