Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why, but I'm finding the first look with the groomsmen really hilarious
I guess that's her attempt at """breaking traditions""" but I can imagine them all being like 👍👍👍 not caring as much as she hoped

Reactions: 7
She is embarrassed she's been out and about with her arse out all day. She's reinforced that by sharing a picture of herself with her arse out. Are you embarrassed or not, Kath?

She thinks to take pictures of the most mundane things. She has so much time on her hands.

Reactions: 5
Oh bleeping hell how many times did she "surprise" her guests with food

Food? At a wedding? Groundbreaking *insert Devil Wears Prada meme here*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely she could feel she had some arse air conditioning happening. Seems strange she couldn't sense the rip in her skirt.

Reactions: 3
She is embarrassed she's been out and about with her arse out all day. She's reinforced that by sharing a picture of herself with her arse out. Are you embarrassed or not, Kath?

She thinks to take pictures of the most mundane things. She has so much time on her hands.
And a tik tok with her arse out 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another 5 minute undisclosed AD today along with the undisclosed AD Gifted trip to Paris.

She thought she'd vlog the day and film some content about the bars they recommend...... there's about ten seconds of footage with no sound at the end. That's it. That's the content.
Don't all jump on me here but, she probably got intoxicated and sacked off the filming only to have to include a little bit for claiming the drinks as a business expense.

Looks like the shirt covered her buttocks. Small mercies.

Screenshot_20220713-180835_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-180840_Instagram.jpg

I don't like how she says she delegated this or that to her mum. There are nicer ways of saying it, for example 'I asked mum to be in charge of'.
The sentence about the cake is so clunky. I know what she's trying to say but I had to read the sentence twice 😂
I don't know how much wedding cakes cost but someone who spends £1600 on a dress and 450$ on shoes can surely afford a wedding cake? It's the same again, everything best for Katie and scraps for the guests
Screenshot_20220714-133129~2.png

Reactions: 9
She also linked the earrings wrong, I clicked on the link and got a '404 Page not found' error

Reactions: 1
I don't like how she says she delegated this or that to her mum. There are nicer ways of saying it, for example 'I asked mum to be in charge of'.
The sentence about the cake is so clunky. I know what she's trying to say but I had to read the sentence twice 😂
I don't know how much wedding cakes cost but someone who spends £1600 on a dress and 450$ on shoes can surely afford a wedding cake? It's the same again, everything best for Katie and scraps for the guests
View attachment 1416303
I think she means "had money been no object"?! Phrasing it like she did makes it sound like they're hard up, which they clearly aren't!

Reactions: 7
OMG the schoolgirl bow was £55 😱 plus £10 for embroidering EACH initial!

And the "fully bespoke cakes" from Lily Vanili start from £500. You can also customise cakes from the non-wedding menu which might be what they've done but obviously scaling it up would still make it cost a small fortune. Anyway, I'd never skimp on a wedding cake, some people really look forward to it at weddings!

I think she means "had money been no object"?! Phrasing it like she did makes it sound like they're hard up, which they clearly aren't!
I think she does😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did Morris write this?

Screenshot_20220714-145307_Chrome.jpg

It would have taken minutes to check spellings and use a ruler. Also SO MUCH MEAT.

Screenshot_20220714-145907_Chrome.jpg

..... can you not explore flavours when you eat off a plate? Maybe it isn't sweaty enough.

Screenshot_20220714-150100_Chrome.jpg

More surprise food. A pie? At a wedding? What a SURPRISE! Next you'll be telling me there's cake.

Screenshot_20220714-150327_Chrome.jpg

Haha?

Screenshot_20220714-150515_Chrome.jpg

Eh?

Screenshot_20220714-150605_Chrome.jpg

Well if you haven't paid the venue to provide alcohol then generally you do have to provide your own. What a hardship it is when you can't get everything kindly gifted.

Screenshot_20220714-150852_Chrome.jpg

It's getting so performative and weird now. Why would you think it would be nice for someone else to look at you handing out drinks? Why would that even cross your mind?

Screenshot_20220714-151027_Chrome.jpg

Another 'surprise for the guests'. Is the next blog post about her wearing a wedding dress as a surprise for their guests?

Edit to add.

Screenshot_20220714-151829_Chrome.jpg

Does she mean she ordered it on a whim? Either way I've never spent £860 on a whim. You could have bought your own wedding cake for that price. What happened to those ASOS wedding dresses she was shilling?

Screenshot_20220714-152333_Chrome.jpg

That awkward moment when your bridesmaids are coordinated with the rooms in your house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What on earth did her vegan friend(s) eat?!
There was an option but as a vegetarian, having a pie filled with quinoa, doesn't feel me with excitement.
Screenshot_20220714-162910~2.png

I do have a cheeky screenshot of veggie/vegan etc options that they were providing at the weekend which I can post in the evening as it's saved on my laptop, if anyone is curious.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.