Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't ever seem to do dry fun though does she? She is always drinking, she gets messy at weddings, at her work events, has wine with all meals at home or a bottle of her fav dessert wine whenever she is feeling a sense of doom, and cries into a bottle of champers. She doesn't go out or go to work events where there is alcohol and just not drink, she can't seem to do it. There are thousands of fully functioning alcoholics out there.
Precisely. Have always thought this. She is never without a glass of alcohol. Regardless of event, or time of day. Alcohol is always there. And it seems to be more often than not.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Good evening guuuuyyyyys!
I wanted to do a weekend roundup roundup because I’ve spent all weekend in bed with COVID, but Kath making a royal tit of herself has actually made me feel better about it 😅
(I do hope that’s okay @martaS dearest 💐)
I doubt I’ll have anything intelligent to say but let’s crack on.

View attachment 1409396
Don’t let him sit on the outside of the window! Even if you’re there holding him, he’ll think it’s always okay 🤦🏻‍♀️ My Ragdoll has no spacial awareness and would fall off that ledge the minute she saw a bird/fly etc.
View attachment 1409305
View attachment 1409306
This actually looks nice, weird we didn’t get a picture of what she ate 💔

View attachment 1409307
I’d estimate around two weeks ago.
View attachment 1409308
Christ good job they booked, it’s rammed.
View attachment 1409310
I think this looks really pretty, don’t attempt it in your dungeon though.
View attachment 1409315
Thank goodness Sensible Snooks is here to remind us 🙄
View attachment 1409321

View attachment 1409323
I find it hard to understand how she’s such a lightweight when she drinks so much.
View attachment 1409329
View attachment 1409331
Oh good, so she’s out the sun and can sit down and have some water and pizza 🍕
View attachment 1409339
Never mind.
View attachment 1409342
View attachment 1409343
Her friend doesn’t look impressed 😅
View attachment 1409349
View attachment 1409351
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
View attachment 1409353
I’m surprised they even served her to be honest. (Also as an aside I would love to try absinthe like this, I’ve only ever had it out the bottle as a teenager lol has anyone had this?)
View attachment 1409363
View attachment 1409367
The chest hair 🫣
View attachment 1409370
No offence to anyone, but that guy’s outfit is the most stereotypical ‘posh wanky Londoner on a jolly’ look 😂 those shorts.
View attachment 1409372
View attachment 1409373
Imagine your friends taking you out for *your* birthday and then getting absolutely twatted and (I’m sure) having to be looked after by everyone else.
View attachment 1409377
Again, I think I’ll get my advice from someone else thanks Kath 👌🏼
View attachment 1409378
I bet that was some quality content
View attachment 1409379
View attachment 1409381
View attachment 1409382
View attachment 1409383
Salad with no dressing/olive oil triggers me. But then I suppose they’re not used to eating it. Also a dressing gown in this heat?!
View attachment 1409386
View attachment 1409388
So there we are, everyone’s Monday dose of second hand embarrassment. You’re welcome! 😇
I hope you all had a good weekend preferably without COVID and with common sense 🤍
Feel better soon!
Poor Morris, Kath seems to take her cat mom role with as much seriousness as she does her bloaty diet elimination diet.
Drinking alcohol when it's hot, let alone in a heatwave it asking for trouble. She behaves like a 17 year old at their first unsupervised Glastonbury. G really has the patience of a android whose sole programming is parenting Katie.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't ever seem to do dry fun though does she? She is always drinking, she gets messy at weddings, at her work events, has wine with all meals at home or a bottle of her fav dessert wine whenever she is feeling a sense of doom, and cries into a bottle of champers. She doesn't go out or go to work events where there is alcohol and just not drink, she can't seem to do it. There are thousands of fully functioning alcoholics out there.
I’ll politely disagree, but moving on!

I’m slightly better thank you, don’t have a gangle to lay out a duvet for me so god knows how I’ve survived to be honest👀

Feel better soon!
Poor Morris, Kath seems to take her cat mom role with as much seriousness as she does her bloaty diet elimination diet.
Drinking alcohol when it's hot, let alone in a heatwave it asking for trouble. She behaves like a 17 year old at their first unsupervised Glastonbury. G really has the patience of a android whose sole programming is parenting Katie.
Agree’d, I don’t remember her being so irresponsible before. She seems to have regressed 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish she’d just listen to our advice on Morris even if she thinks we’re ‘nasty’

Reactions: 4
22D8E103-8311-4D86-9288-8D0C6EC0B4B9.png

I want this info! (Can’t sleep too well and feel crap due to COVID but please Kath we need tea 🫖)

Reactions: 6
If I hear her say, or see written down "traditions we broke" one more time, my head will explode 🙈 You're not special Kath and haven't done anything groundbreaking with your wedding.
Screenshot_20220712-221949.png

Bridal Beauty - A 'How to Not Spend a Penny ' guide 😎

Screenshot_20220712-221941.png

And indeed, I can't imagine these post will be any helpful to anyone. They will be self-indulgent diary entries for Kathryn to look back on

Reactions: 14
Spoiler, most of the blog content is stuff we've seen already on Instagram.

I see we're using 'complimentary' in place of AD Gifted now. Also nice that she found her bridesmaids on the highstreet. I think she means their dresses.
Screenshot_20220713-075702_Chrome.jpg

Does she mean 'the view of Tower Bridge was too gorgeous to resist waking up to'? Also the lucozade to calm her nerves again.
Screenshot_20220713-075908_Chrome.jpg

Katie's so smol that her 5 minutes are more little than ours
Screenshot_20220713-080243_Chrome.jpg

Are drinks and canapés a surprise!? Pretty sure they're standard at every wedding. I've never once exclaimed 'canapés? At a wedding!? How unexpected!'. Anyway, champagne for them and prosecco for the guests obviously.
Screenshot_20220713-080304_Chrome.jpg

So other people did know about the name change. It was a secret that only about ten people knew about. The MARACAS! Am I boring or is that really embarrassing!? The thought of giving someone some maracas to shake at me when I walk into a room just.... no. Maybe it's a done thing though and I'm uncultured.
Screenshot_20220713-080340_Chrome.jpg

Another surprise for the guests.... you wanted a brass band for your wedding, which is fine! Stop trying to make everything about surprising guests. From the photos we've seen already everyone just looked confused but maybe they were surprised and they had lots of brass band enthusiasts who were delighted with the gesture, I don't know.
Screenshot_20220713-080437_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I see we're using 'complimentary' in place of AD Gifted now. Also nice that she found her bridesmaids on the highstreet. I think she means their dresses.
View attachment 1413003

Does she mean 'the view of Tower Bridge was too gorgeous to resist waking up to'? Also the lucozade to calm her nerves again.
View attachment 1413006

View attachment 1413008

Are drinks and canapés a surprise!? Pretty sure they're standard at every wedding. I've never once exclaimed 'canapés? At a wedding!? How unexpected!'. Anyway, champagne for them and prosecco for the guests obviously.
View attachment 1413016

So other people did know about the name change. It was a secret that only about ten people knew about. The MARACAS! Am I boring or is that really embarrassing!? The thought of giving someone some maracas to shake at me when I walk into a room just.... no. Maybe it's a done thing though and I'm uncultured.
View attachment 1413020

Another surprise for the guests.... you wanted a brass band for your wedding, which is fine! Stop trying to make everything about surprising guests. From the photos we've seen already everyone just looked confused but maybe they were surprised and they had lots of brass band enthusiasts who were delighted with the gesture, I don't know.
View attachment 1413029
Honestly the only things your guests care about are enough food and drink, decent music to dance to if they’re so inclined, somewhere to sit down out of the weather and being there to celebrate your union. 99% would not give a toss about a surprise brass band.

• Haha
1. Spoiler, most of the blog content is stuff we've seen already on Instagram.
2. I see we're using 'complimentary' in place of AD Gifted now. Also nice that she found her bridesmaids on the highstreet. I think she means their dresses.
View attachment 1413003

3. Does she mean 'the view of Tower Bridge was too gorgeous to resist waking up to'? Also the lucozade to calm her nerves again.
View attachment 1413006

(...)
4. Are drinks and canapés a surprise!? Pretty sure they're standard at every wedding. I've never once exclaimed 'canapés? At a wedding!? How unexpected!'. Anyway, champagne for them and prosecco for the guests obviously.
View attachment 1413016

(...)
Well, thanks for the recap dissection of the blog post. I started reading it on the train this morning but the views outside (the rural vistas of East Anglia) were more interesting. My comments:
1. I was thinking the same thing. How many more time will she rinse and repeat the same content? It would have made so much more sense to post less in the lead-up to posting the blogs, just a bit of hinting here and there - but she just can't stop herself!
2. I picked upon the bridesmaids thing too. It's funny how she didn't even link to Asos where I believe the dresses where from. Too much effort, I guess (also God forbid someone found themselves a bargain evening dress- I imagine most of the gowns are in the sale now); and why bother linking if you can't aff-link the living tit out of it.
3. Her writing style is so bad! Which makes me want to read her unpublished book even more.
4. "Champagne for them and prosecco for the guests obviously" - same for makeup and hair, gifted, excuse me, complimentary experience for Kath, and a random makeup artist for her bridesmaids. (I looked the person up - she does nice, standard, wedding appropriate makeup looks but clearly not good enough for our little princess).

This week is going to be such a treat - how quickly do we think we'll have to have a new thread? 😂
(I can see she already posted the food blog - can't bring myself up to reading just yet. Maybe over lunch? Nahhh, just kidding!)

Good evening guuuuyyyyys!
I wanted to do a weekend roundup roundup because I’ve spent all weekend in bed with COVID, but Kath making a royal tit of herself has actually made me feel better about it 😅
(I do hope that’s okay @martaS dearest 💐)
I doubt I’ll have anything intelligent to say but let’s crack on.

View attachment 1409396
Don’t let him sit on the outside of the window! Even if you’re there holding him, he’ll think it’s always okay 🤦🏻‍♀️ My Ragdoll has no spacial awareness and would fall off that ledge the minute she saw a bird/fly etc.
View attachment 1409305
View attachment 1409306
This actually looks nice, weird we didn’t get a picture of what she ate 💔

View attachment 1409307
I’d estimate around two weeks ago.
View attachment 1409308
Christ good job they booked, it’s rammed.
View attachment 1409310
I think this looks really pretty, don’t attempt it in your dungeon though.
View attachment 1409315
Thank goodness Sensible Snooks is here to remind us 🙄
View attachment 1409321

View attachment 1409323
I find it hard to understand how she’s such a lightweight when she drinks so much.
View attachment 1409329
View attachment 1409331
Oh good, so she’s out the sun and can sit down and have some water and pizza 🍕
View attachment 1409339
Never mind.
View attachment 1409342
View attachment 1409343
Her friend doesn’t look impressed 😅
View attachment 1409349
View attachment 1409351
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
View attachment 1409353
I’m surprised they even served her to be honest. (Also as an aside I would love to try absinthe like this, I’ve only ever had it out the bottle as a teenager lol has anyone had this?)
View attachment 1409363
View attachment 1409367
The chest hair 🫣
View attachment 1409370
No offence to anyone, but that guy’s outfit is the most stereotypical ‘posh wanky Londoner on a jolly’ look 😂 those shorts.
View attachment 1409372
View attachment 1409373
Imagine your friends taking you out for *your* birthday and then getting absolutely twatted and (I’m sure) having to be looked after by everyone else.
View attachment 1409377
Again, I think I’ll get my advice from someone else thanks Kath 👌🏼
View attachment 1409378
I bet that was some quality content
View attachment 1409379
View attachment 1409381
View attachment 1409382
View attachment 1409383
Salad with no dressing/olive oil triggers me. But then I suppose they’re not used to eating it. Also a dressing gown in this heat?!
View attachment 1409386
View attachment 1409388
So there we are, everyone’s Monday dose of second hand embarrassment. You’re welcome! 😇
I hope you all had a good weekend preferably without COVID and with common sense 🤍
Thanks babes ❤❤❤ I recently moved, and we got a puppy, and I really don't have as much time to do these! Hopefully, once we have fully unpacked, and redecorated, and I have settled into my new commute a bit more, I will be able to do it again but it will take a few more weeks 😩

• Heart

View attachment 1413003

View attachment 1413006

View attachment 1413008

View attachment 1413016

View attachment 1413020

View attachment 1413029
I can't see any mention of the wine being credited to Aldi here, or was that the prosecco tower?
No linking to asos since they cruelly did away with the paid affiliate links for influencers - Oh, the humanity!
The videographer was free...but she actually paid the photographer for those wedding photos?! Dark, over saturated and no family or group shots, just Katie dancing on G's toes and him grabbing her chest like a drunk fresher that had spent the past 18 years at a boys only boarding school.
Of course the 5 minutes they had to themselves was little. The rest of us experience full size minutes, but not Katie.

Reactions: 9
If they really wanted to break tradition, should’ve got long boi in a dress. That I would’ve liked to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine my bridesmaid's face if I had given her maracas to shake, I can just hear the language that would've come out of her mouth too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read the entire blog (I’m in a very boring teams meeting)
Her writing style is awful. I don’t understand why she’s got (haha) after every few sentences, what she was saying wasn’t even funny?
She doesn’t provide any proper insight to wedding planning, it’s just a mish mash of her having her wanky indulgences realised. She’s not included any prices or anything? Half the stuff was gifted, and the rest was contracted out to mum to sort?
Also she kept banging on about ‘breaking tradition’
There was nothing untraditional about it. Maybe the fact Geoffleen took on her name- big whoop.
the food wasn’t untraditional. It was served in anything but a plate (which was predicted a few threads back anyway)

Last edited:
Are influencers actually allowed to post things like this?
Screenshot_20220713-104847~2.png

And I know that people don't actually really kiss in wedding pics but the chemistry here is ... non-existent? 😅
Screenshot_20220713-083002.png

• Wow
I still can’t get over Slenderman’s Rupert the Bear suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says Next are "starting to do floral bouquets. Letterbox flowers too". They always have, it's not new! Bloody hell Kathleen, do your research before you go to a press event 🙄

Another 5 minute undisclosed AD today along with the undisclosed AD Gifted trip to Paris.

She thought she'd vlog the day and film some content about the bars they recommend...... there's about ten seconds of footage with no sound at the end. That's it. That's the content.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.