Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if someone forced me to take part in a karaoke night and decorate willie biscuits for their hen I definitely would not be going to the wedding anymore, maybe I’m a just miserable git

Something we should be grateful for is that Kath didn’t do this at her’s, imagine a room full of Viscount Geoffolomews staring at you

Reactions: 10
Eeek! Thanks for the image pal
Ditto re not attending the wedding though

Well, here we go then.

Katie's second hen weekend

When was the last time she went away and didn't get major interior design "inspo"

I have been opening my sparkling wine wrong all my live. I didn't realise I should film myself LOL
Your browser is not able to display this video.

The super concentrated face at the end

No offence to her sis for picking very comfy yet slightly shabby looking PJs but why did Katie have to post this and also make a point about how amazing Katie's PJs were?

Why did she cover Becky's face in this pic?

But not here?

Oh yay another vlogs where she informs us what she did without actually giving any tips or explaining why certain choices were made. Cannot wait for Weds!

Oh wow Katie these are like unreal, never seen better nudes in my life

Amazing, she drew a penis with her left hand. Please teach us your ways master.

I thought the icing was supposed to stay on a biscuit but what do I know

The least you could do Kathryn would be to write your only sister's name with a capital letter.

Katie, always going the extra mile.

Out of respect, I will not post a pic with all Becky's friends but they all look very nice, I hope they had a lovely time despite all the wilhelms and that poor Becky has a really nice wedding (she deserved it after putting up with Katie's wedding malarkey, and with such cliche hen!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Is it possible for Kate to get through a day without using the word gorgeous??

Reactions: 12
Ever so sorry lovely, have a soggy, disease ridden willie biscuit to make up for it x

Reactions: 7
Jesus, I genuinely think I know Kathleen's pubic area better than my own. What does a pair of pants, a vest, no bra and your hair in a towel have to with art and content?!

Reactions: 9
Jesus, I genuinely think I know Kathleen's pubic area better than my own. What does a pair of pants, a vest, no bra and your hair in a towel have to with art and content?!
How can you have such a gorgeous figure (she genuinely does despite being a shortie), and dress it in Geoffs underpants?

Reactions: 6
Every time she goes near a dark coloured wall she gets 'inspo'. They'll paint another room like a cave soon.

It looks like her sister's 'Bride' PJs were bought for the hen do, possibly even by Katie if she arranged it. Which makes it weirder that she's going on about her own gorgeous little PJs. It's a change from flashing her pants and pubic area though, so that's something.

I hope they all took their 'I-Spy' book of willies and had a gorgeous time (Showing my age).

Reactions: 5
Please may I remind you all that dear Kathleen mentioned only last week that, if she wasn't a YouTuber, she would be a BISCUITEERS ICER.
I know I’m probably being over sensitive, but it does annoy me when people like our Kath make one batch of biscuits and say shit like ‘at least I know I could be a biscuit maker!’
Like that’s a shameful last resort, and it’s just an easy, mindless job that stupid poor people do It just reeks of snobbishness to me.
Being a pastry chef definitely involves ten times more graft, creativity and passion than whatever it is Katie is doing.

Reactions: 16
Every time she goes near a dark coloured wall she gets 'inspo'. They'll paint another room like a cave soon.
You called it pal!

They both look like covered in mould but each to their own

Is the paint kindly gifted? I can't tell

Reactions: 7
Hi Katie
Also, as if you needed a reason to strip down.
Me thinks someone's trying to get Aircon gifted while they can definitely afford it

Reactions: 4
Same, I had my hen in April and that was the first thing I said.

I can't Imagine having a stripper and then knowing them!? Wtf!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.