Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespy24

Ugh I watched her 2nd wedding vlog this morning, and omg that high pitched screechy-laugh when she says about her guests serving the food…?! Is it funny? If I was sat there enjoying a friends wedding, and suddenly was picked on to SERVE DINNER, I would be furious!!!!

Also, she was showing her wedding day bag and said what she was planning to have in their on the day… including ‘pills’ ….what pills????? Headache pills? Sore tummy ‘medicine’ - I actually cannot cope o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Why is she challenging people to message her directly? All she’ll do is post stories of herself crying into a tin of sad olives and pouting about hAtE
U know this is deffo what went down in the snookton house last night.
sad olives and champagne out
OH G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED- they r sowwww mean- calling u a kiddy fiddler, calling me a midget who is desperate and incapable of love, and asking me about nasty things like anal & pegging! They was twolllling meee
G get the duvet out 😭

• Haha

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Do we really think they'll have a baby though? Should we start taking bets? lol I just can't see them giving up their spoiled lifestyle for it!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is G always 'setting up' a duvet on the sofa for her? How much setting up does it need and wouldn't a blanket suffice? More footage of her walking around with no trousers on- very on brand.

I know this has already been discussed but I've just seen that Wuka post and it is literally her jiggling around posing and flashing her crotch.

The red jacket gives me these vibes
little-boy-big-grey-mans-260nw-56028607.jpg

Perfect for a gorgeous brunch or a little date night.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I do wonder how she would’ve fared if she had a normal job.
- “I can’t come into work today- my hayfever is so debilitating that I cannot move from my duvet fort (made lovingly by my husband) on the sofa”
- “I cannot come into work today- my period pains are causing me diabolical pain & I have duct taped the hot water bottle to myself & cannot move from the pillow fort so lovingly put together by my husband”
- “I cannot come into work today as it’s winter and I’m feeling SAD, I cannot move from the duvet pillow fort my husband so lovingly prepared for me on my sofa, as I need to sit in front of my Adgifted lumie sad light all day as I play video games to distract my mind from this awful predicament”
- “I cannot come into work today- Mercury is in retrograde & I have such an horrific impending sense of DOOM- I hope it’s ok for me to take this as a mental health day- it requires me to sit on my sofa as my husband lovingly prepared it with a duvet”
- “I cannot come into work today- my skin is looking AWFUL & I’ve had a breakout and it’s definitely not due to the ridiculous concoction of Adgifted skincare I power through every week but I still cannot cover it up with the ridiculous amounts of makeup I have been Gifted either…”
All those duvet forts, bloaty a and e trips, holding tissues to her nose and kissing her burnt fingers better, strapping hot water bottles to her abdomen and her☆pills☆ leads me to conclude that the G-unit's love language appears to be, acts of service.

He is more paternal than first impressions indicated, after all he is clearly parenting Katie. If they do spawn he will have to choose who to dedicate himself to, as realistically he just won't have the time to nurture Katie (as if she's a valuable orchid that must be kept alive in the Arctic in order to save humanity) and lavish love and attention on a baby, ontop of all the daily tasks of simply keeping said baby alive, feeding etc. Plus whatever it is that he does for his job.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I love how insecure geoffleen must have been to pick her up after meeting Becks and taking her for ‘impromptu drinks’
Give it a rest already

• Haha
  • Wow

martaS

VIP Member
G who must not be named
Queen Kathleen of Arrogance

You guys are killing it 😂 I need to update my nicknames list 🤩🤩🤩

• Haha

cookies74

When she's doing the wedding smile poses, she looks like that scene from Bridesmaids where she's posing and her boss says she looks like she has menstrual cramps.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
I can’t get over the full English breakfast canapé thing. Who wants to eat a hard boiled egg like that? Y’all know I’m not English but I know what a full English is and a hard boiled egg is not involved right? Canapés are supposed to be bite sized easy to eat and that just looks gross and awkward to eat.
You mean "Full Enghlish"? 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I really don’t know why they were so fussed about no kids!
What part of the wedding would they have interrupted exactly? They wouldn’t have had to do a kid friendly food option because it was pie and mash? The dessert was like the ice cream factory at Pizza Hut (RIP 💔).
I’m not exactly the best with children, but at every wedding I’ve been to I’ve been having too much fun with my friends to be focusing on what someone else’s child is doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like others have said, it alienated people who can’t bugger off to London for two days without their kids.
Maybe she was worried a ten year old would upstage her dancing?
Just seems odd to me.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Love how she blanked out half the video so we couldn't see where they live. I would imagine next door looks the same, so we roughly know what the outside looks like as we could see part of next door.....and it'll be the only house with a bloody pink door!!!

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Maybe that 'I'm soooo bad at maths 🤪 ' post means she'll get a Skillshare sponsorship soon. If she's having a call with G's Dad to talk through VAT perhaps she could arrange a call with me to discuss how to disclose an AD properly.

I agree, going out for a McDonalds during a wedding and bringing back 80 nuggets and a cheeseburger is really rude. It reminds me of a scenario from the AITA subreddit.

It screams, "the food was crap" or "we are still hungry".
Exactly. We've all been to weddings where there hadn't been enough food or it's not the best but unless it's unbearable you just put up with it and keep quiet. Even if I had to go somewhere and get some food I wouldn't dream of bringing it back to the venue. Maybe it wasn't quirky enough so they both wore a Ronald McDonald costume and handed out the nuggets to other guests like the pie servers at their wedding.

• Haha

ThinkingPink

If anything I was least impressed with the wedding food. Being such foodies surely they'd have been more passionate about the menu. 🙄

• Haha

Sassyvic23

In my opinion her sister is a lot prettier too, always thought this looking at her. I feel like Kathleen didn't try very hard with Beckys makeup at all, having a huge collection of free make up what she did was beyond basic. The eyeshadow especially

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
In tonight's vlog she blames breaking her tripod on Mercury in retrograde :ROFLMAO:

She mentions how happy she is with her Inkey List skincare.... didn't she do a Skin & Me ad a few days ago!? I can't imagine either brand are thrilled that she's crediting the other for how happy she is with her skin. "Sticking with a routine does pay off" is she having a laugh!?

Little brand job
Little pub
Little prawn pasta
Little houses
Another undisclosed facial AD

I don't get why she talks about how annoying it is that she's on her period for her holiday as she only uses pads and period pants, then shows a swimsuit that is perfect...... whats it perfect for if she can't swim in it!? Instagram content?

The vlog has been up for a few hours and there are 3 comments. One of them being this
Screenshot_20220525-205828_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
For me, as an ex accutane taker like Katie, I steer away from oils and facials.

And I think I've had two facials in the 5 years that I haven't had acne as part of a spa package deal (that definitely cost less than Kathleens splurging or #ads) haven't had oils or harsh ingredients.

That "glow" people rave about after a facial isn't the immediate oil slather. Its the few days afterwards when your skin settles and your make up seems to apply better than before.

I don't think Kathleen shows us the "glow" after the first few days because she's probably broken out or got irritated skin.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I’ve never understood the obsession either.. Like personally don’t find him that fit? And also he’s encouraged his son to get married at 21.. 😬
Well, she is the daughter of a billionaire! Plus Brooklyn has zero qualifications or skills to forge a path in life for himself. Rumoured to be lazy and unintelligent to boot. I'd be questioning why Peltz's Dad allowed it tbh, hope there is an cast iron prenuptial in place.