Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Do we really think they'll have a baby though? Should we start taking bets? lol I just can't see them giving up their spoiled lifestyle for it!
She needs to outperform her sister and I’m sure King Geoffry VIII wants to produce a real heir, surely the Lentil estate can’t be passed down to Morris.
Kaff has barely mentioned if he has any siblings…if he does maybe they are the same age as her parents so has prob kept quiet about it…

although I’m sure Kathy knows absolutely fuck all about what it takes to raise a child, she will treat it as an accessory and a new Direction for her channel & content. I can only imagine the amount of baby stuff she will be gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I’m not here for the mushroom hate you guys, they’re one of my favourite foods.
Although that mushroom burger story reminded me of Parks and Rec when Chris tries to make BBQ mushroom ‘steaks’ for Ron 😂
16CDB700-03F2-4C0B-9923-93475EED9436.jpeg

• Haha

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
If I was her sister I wouldn't be best pleased about my diagnosis being shared but also my diagnosis being used for engagement?!

• Angry

sheleg

VIP Member
I would like to see her collaborate with CathyReayWrites on a tutorial showing Cathy how to wash her dildos.

I jest.

I would not like to see that.

Sex toy content is so pointless. Surely if you want one, just go on Ann Summers or Love Honey and buy one. You don’t need to watch someone talking about getting their rocks off online.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
OMG Kathryn, it's so telling when she states at the beggining of the new vlog, "Back before I met G, when there was bank holiday, 'cause I worked for myself, I just didn't take them". Well, you still work for yourself hun.
(It definitely makes things easier when you're in a couple money-wise but the standard of her life has risen significantly since she's met G)
I wonder if she would have dated him / married him had he been a shop floor employee or a waiter etc. Is it his good salary (for exactly what, I'm still not clear on) a large part of the attraction?

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
I think the wedding politics was something to do with no kids allowed at the wedding, seeing as G made a passive aggressive comment about it.

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What a fucking sham Caitlin. Your tummy is flat because you lost weight because by exercising before your wedding and stopping to eat half a pig for every meal. Not because you've been taking some magic pills. And your stomach is quite relaxed in the before picture, and you're sucking it in in the second one (don't know why, as it's already toned and fairly flat).
View attachment 1366944
And it might just be me personally because I'm feeling a bit fat a the moment so it's probably a bit triggering for me but I wish I had all the time in the world and a Peleton so I can lose a bit of weight as well - but it's like she just uses every opportunity to show how smol she is these days.
🙄

View attachment 1366960
Yes, thanks for this pic of your nips & underboob. Really made my Friday.
View attachment 1366961
Why are her feet on the kitchen counter tops? :sick: she's always posing weirdly to include her feet or flashing her nips.

Katie has posted so many photos before about how she can go from 'normal' to super bloated and, like you said, there's a big difference just by sucking your stomach in or pushing it out. Her posture is obviously different in each one, like @AvaKnight said. Those photos are kind of pointless.

Also not sure if I'M reading too much into this but having a staged before and after like that puts a real focus on appearance and weight rather than how you feel and whether it's made a difference to your health. Although the website for the product reassures me that just because you can't see or feel a difference that doesn't mean it's not working :rolleyes:

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
Katie's sister was engaged and set to get married way before Katie was even engaged but had to postpone more than once due to Covid, and before she could reschedule again Katie bulldozed her way in with the wedding of the century. I wonder if that's why she's unimpressed?
Tbh she doesn't seem as petty as that, I reckon she just knows G-Unit is a prick

• Heart

SophieH94

The hen is a rehash of Katies! She made it all of her FAV things. Willies, butler in the buff, private chef. No thought for her sister at all

Babybail93

VIP Member
She drives me mad. Everything has to be so much worse when she has it. I get terrible hayfever every year, like a lot of the population. Guess what though, we get on with it, because we are ADULTS! Silly little girl

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I bet they were all so relieved that someone else was brave enough to sleep downstairs. Katie also bought her sister a dress in case she didn't have one and pyjamas 'just in case'.

The bit about trying the dresses on and filming some content was a bit weird. Was the content her flashing her nips? Was it the insta post? Will there be some random posed photos for no reason before she returns them?

The segment where she's baking the penis biscuits... she can't even talk properly. The bit about not baking at home because it's just the two of them made no sense, do they know you don't have to eat a batch of biscuits as soon as they're out of the oven? Maybe they wouldn't have time to eat them as they're always at toilet restaurants and going for gorgeous brunches.

Why is it 'so funny' having a nude male model for a life drawing class? I wonder if the person teaching them and the model knew it was categorised as a 'willy surprise'. Mortifying.

The stripper was a guy her sister fancies from her mum's work. That seems so inappropriate on so many levels.

G ran her bath and 'made her a glass of wine'. Crushed the grapes himself bless him.

Have they...... given Colin the caterpillar a penis!?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Are those dirty shoes on her bed and dress :sick:
Wedding shoesies next to the #magicmintypills for her eternally bloaty belly. Working hard in earning that ad revenue money!
Only 80 nuggets as well? Wouldn't go very far, if I went to a wedding and the evening food was one chicken nugget I'd be mad as hell.
This mammoth maccies order explains the reappearance of those magic minty pills! Katie must have filmed a muckbang, let's say 80 nuggets in 18 minutes whilst dancing like no one is watching in her bridesmaid dress. Even though he drove there and back the Gman wasn't allowed a solitary nug.

Her sister's wedding looked great, and they do seem genuinely like a close family which is lovely to see. Little G (the baby) looked adorable and the flowers were beautiful. Katie must have taken a few bunches home to dry out and keep Miss. Haversham styley.

AB3

VIP Member
one does ponder how 2 ppl on the opposite ends of the personality spectrum have got together, I.e (Kath & Geoff) what does a very obviously well educated, articulate who has proper posh boy Etonian vibes, have in common with East London commoner Kaffleen, who is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic and is a modern day QVC channel? (I’m not being a snob, I’m genuinely curious, classism exists & is real, so there must be some kind of fetish/power imbalance in the relationship that they both get off) I’m suprised Kaff isn’t repulsed by his dated opinions & snobbery, and how he isn’t repulsed by her ridiculously childish demeanours.
He has money.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Katie probably makes bank from these kind of endorsement deals / ads. Ive heard other influencers chatting about their incomes and theu state 10 to 20k for their you tubes alone. Sometimes 40k pcm.

So she isn't hurting for cash, especially as she is now a WIFE with, wait for it A HUSBAND.
Both she and her management should be more aware of endorsing supplements, although they are not considered a medicine, they certainly sail close to the wind. I believe in Australia influencers are no longer allowed to endorse supplements, weight loss teas or anything health related and receive payment. Another European country (sorry I forget where) influencers are required to reveal any cosmetic work or filters they are using in a post. France no longer allow children of influencers to be used to make their parents money. I feel the UK is very behing in tightening up and looking after it's citizens welfare with these influencer ads.

I am pleased Katie believes the magic minty pills have put an end to all her belly bloats, hopefully we will not see her shilling symprov or another gut balancer anytime soon - or ever. Much like skin and me sorted her face out meaning she put an end to all her freebie facials and all other skin care endorsements. Oh wait...more chance of her and the Gbot becoming a teetotal raw vegans that rub crystals for energy boosts.

• Heart