Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her tattoos are tacky.
She said she's scared of getting her ear pierced... but she got a tattoo on her foot and one next to her fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That weekend round up 😩 even when she’s actually doing stuff she’s boring. Didn’t even mention the new baby niece. Selfish witch. She acts like she’s never left her home town. Such a strange 33 year old.

Reactions: 10
She says she’s absolutely cracking up at a photo she just accidentally took…

this. She is cracking up at this. My bleeping god they must all be wetting themselves on the reg over there. Anytime someone has a face. Anytime MORRIS is a cat.
So self obsessed! It’s the kind of thing only you and your own mother find funny.

She says she’s absolutely cracking up at a photo she just accidentally took…

this. She is cracking up at this. My bleeping god they must all be wetting themselves on the reg over there. Anytime someone has a face. Anytime MORRIS is a cat.
Pure comedy gold. Must be an absolute larf down at the snooks/lentin dungeons
* does taking piks of yourself while eating a watermelon constitute as work, asking on behalf of the nation who have real jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1D01CA9E-84EF-4B78-B3C1-C0AC7B2F0F9F.jpeg

So she’s been to yet another place for another facial using all kinds of new things on her face ffs. She’s so thick, Katie leave your face alone and just do what your dermatologist tells you.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s been gifted a free facial! Imagine doing duck all and then saying you’re going to treat yourself more to facials to relax 😂😂

Petty, but I hope she has a reaction. Would serve her right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 715230
So she’s been to yet another place for another facial using all kinds of new things on her face ffs. She’s so thick, Katie leave your face alone and just do what your dermatologist tells you.
Oh my bleeping god is she actually like dumb???? Hey gullible audience this year I ME MYSELF am going to INVEST in my health by going to FREE facials but hey audience ignore the fact it’s free focus on my hinting that I’m struggling because I’ve mentioned therapy

So bleeping transparent. I bet she NEVER goes there again unless it’s for another freebie

Reactions: 11
Oh my bleeping god is she actually like dumb???? Hey gullible audience this year I ME MYSELF am going to INVEST in my health by going to FREE facials but hey audience ignore the fact it’s free focus on my hinting that I’m struggling because I’ve mentioned therapy

So bleeping transparent. I bet she NEVER goes there again unless it’s for another freebie
Of course she won’t. She’s a bleeping ponce. This is why I hope she gets a reaction. Grabby witch

Reactions: 2
I’ll bet she didn’t tip the beauty therapist either, even though it was a freebie. #entitled

She looks ROUGH.
For doing duck all and always sleeping, she looks so tired.

Reactions: 7
Maybe sister Snooks wanted not to be plastered all over Kath's socials, but I can see her making it all about her. I'm an Aunt, how can I be an Aunt when I look so young and smoll! I guess it's the spf!

Looks like another weekend of drinking, and I noticed when left to her own devices it's champers and M&S tinnies with no Jack Daniels whiskey dark to be seen. Wonder why?

Wales and the Welsh accent eh? That one harmonious accent that rings out across Wrexham and down to Cardiff. Could Kath decide to learn Welsh to encourage the English to make an effort, seeing as she is a self proclaimed admirer of the country?

Not sure I needed to see that space hopper montage, I feeling I know too much about Kath and Geffory now. Still she is showing him less buttoned up and stiff, having a giggle.

All those swimsuits were bad, sorry Katie. It's not you, it's just your taste in style. Bringing me to to question why she is wearing those oversized jackets with the little dresses and trainers. Not cute.

Ducklings, very cure. She clearly loves animals, maybe she might think of eating less of them?!

Nice they left some food out for the cat sitter, but wouldn't they just be allowed to help themselves to anything in the fridge, a whole three days in just prickles and mini rolls seems unbearable. Any pet sitters amongst us able to confirm or deny?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched the wardrobe clearout video? I watched the first few minutes but couldn't get through the many many blazers. I might watch the rest later.

Also, off topic but I haven't seen @martaS post on here today, which is unusual as it's weekend roundup/ Kathleen bingo Monday! Hope you're OK :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at Hey Estrid that she is doing ads for. Please tell me I'm not the only one that buys a pack of mens 8 Wilkinson Swords for about £2 that lasts me forever and do the job?

Why is everything so gimmicky 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.