Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder if she actually believes that she is truly busy? She’s never really lived in the real world, even the office job she had was at Gleam.
I think she does. She really needs a taster of the real World. I'd love to swap with her, she'd soon want to swap back!

Reactions: 5
I think she does. She really needs a taster of the real World. I'd love to swap with her, she'd soon want to swap back!
If she thinks she’s busy now, imagine how sad and empty her life is going to feel once the “influencer” bubble bursts.

Reactions: 6
How long do yall think the influencer thing will last? I reckon maybe a couple of years. Tops.

Reactions: 4
How long do yall think the influencer thing will last? I reckon maybe a couple of years. Tops.
I’m hoping not even two more years. I think the pandemic has sped up their demise. People are sick of seeing these spoilt brats getting everything for free and pretending to give impartial advice.

Mrs Hinch is the worst for this. I cannot wait to see her downfall. Kath worked in the office at Gleam when Hinch came about, for that I’ll never forgive her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon Katie herself will ‘retire’ in a year or so once her tiny group dumbass fans realise what an entitled, unrelatable wasteful greedy out of touch with reality brat she actually is.
She can live off G’s salary quite happily. But I dunno how long her fans can live off watching her declutter herself into infinity and that bloody cat too

Reactions: 9
ooh what makes you think this ? Only interested to hear as I used to think they weren't very well suited at first, but now I find them a bit ick cuz they pander to each other so much!
I've always wondered if they have a sort of "front" that they present to people. As others have said she seems to have lost a bit of her spark and independence since being with him. Like she's with him because he provides a sort of emotional and financial comfort blanket?

This could be completely wrong and it could just be outside perceptions as we don't see them behind the scenes but I think from videos of them together he seems a bit more 'stiff' compared to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think she’s aware that time is ticking on her influencer career?
If I was her I’d be taking a lot of brand deals now and saving the money for the future.

If I was her I’d be taking a lot of brand deals now and saving the money for the future.
I think she is well aware, and it depresses her. All she has to show for her “career” is drawers full of tit going out of date, bad skin, a stomach complaint and this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s in it for the love of creating content-that’s evident with the quality she puts out. However she loves the famous celeb lifestyle, even before her insta channel took off, on her fb she has an album (which is a few years old) titled something like, ‘me and my celeb best mates’ or something along those lines, in which she has captured selfies with various celebs, including the infamous paedophile Ian Watkins, on which she actually commented she should take it down (She hasn’t)

she’s a celeb wannabe and she wants the glamour without the hard work.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
on her fb she has an album (which is a few years old) titled something like, ‘me and my celeb best mates’ or something along those lines, in which she has captured selfies with various celebs, including the infamous paedophile Ian Watkins, on which she actually commented she should take it down (She hasn’t)
That is an absolute disgrace. It's one thing to forget that photo exists, but to acknowledge it needs removing and then not is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I can’t with the ‘oooh I almost called him MOOOOOOOREEEECEEEE’. duck off you pretentious cow. It’s Morris. MORRIS.

MORRIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder why she’s being so vague about where they stayed in Shropshire? Guess it didn’t live up to her usual “insta-worthy” standards. Also always makes me laugh when people refer to whole counties as if they’re one individual town / village / place…

Reactions: 8
Wonder why she’s being so vague about where they stayed in Shropshire? Guess it didn’t live up to her usual “insta-worthy” standards. Also always makes me laugh when people refer to whole counties as if they’re one individual town / village / place…
And in the case of Wales, an entire COUNTRY (soz I am very passionate about this haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Notice the birth of her niece wasn’t worthy of the weekend roundup but her brunch with the ducks was. What a self centred brat. Bet she’s hysterical with a pout face that’s the childs birth ran into her birthday and no one made a fuss of her only G. Why didn’t she stick around and be there for her sister, instead of over FaceTime?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has got the tackiest tattoo, next to her bikini line. Sure classy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.