Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Kathleen! Why does she always manage to look like the discount, budget version? You can just imagine G egging her on, "you look great babe".

I can’t see Kathleen ever giving up influencing, she seems to thrive from the attention it brings. Remember when she quit vlogging and lasted only a few weeks? With Kathleen’s views I think anyone else would have quit vlogging long ago - although I hope she doesn’t because I’m weirdly drawn into watching this car cash happening in slow motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Were they drunk when they took these photos?! Also using the hotel room / bathroom to try and make the little bitlrthday holiday tax deductible?!

But back to the offending photos, seriously they are terrible. Katie did a photography degree, she can do better than this and she has in the past, that fiat 500 collaboration she did was streets ahead of this. Four pastel razors draped over a naked body lying like a cadaver on a hotel bed. Now, I don't feel motivated to buy one, I just feel like I'm intruding in a fetish game between them. Naked buckaroo with razors.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Were they drunk when they took these photos?! Also using the hotel room / bathroom to try and make the little bitlrthday holiday tax deductible?!

But back to the offending photos, seriously they are terrible. Katie did a photography degree, she can do better than this and she has in the past, that fiat 500 collaboration she did was streets ahead of this. Four pastel razors draped over a naked body lying like a cadaver on a hotel bed. Now, I don't feel motivated to buy one, I just feel like I'm intruding in a fetish game between them. Naked buckaroo with razors.
The fact that they advertise then in every colour too... like, why

Reactions: 4

I hadn't even noticed that they took the photos during their weekend getaway for her birthday!

"Babe, do you want to get some dinner or stare at some ducklings?"

"Not yet babe, I need you to help me take some photos" *holds up bag overflowing with Estrid razors*

The more I see the photos the weirder they are.... why would you have your razor anywhere near your bed? Why would you have four of them in a row? Why would you balance them on you? Why would you tuck them into your swimsuit? WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hadn't even noticed that they took the photos during their weekend getaway for her birthday!

"Babe, do you want to get some dinner or stare at some ducklings?"

"Not yet babe, I need you to help me take some photos" *holds up bag overflowing with Estrid razors*

The more I see the photos the weirder they are.... why would you have your razor anywhere near your bed? Why would you have four of them in a row? Why would you balance them on you? Why would you tuck them into your swimsuit? WHY?
As always, I think daddy G just wanted to take some weird AF photos for his own pleasure 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s seen the new baby then today. Nice to see she dressed up for the occasion 🙄

I’m surprised she didn’t have the kid next to her for a size comparison. Soooooowwwwww ssssmmmmmoooooollllll!!!

Reactions: 9
Guys, just when you think she can't do worse, this is from the declutter video:
1629233441458.png

The "cat cuddles" go on for a good minute 🙈

Just glad it didn't say

'Shave your pussy'
Are you sure though?

🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's really really nice to see her getting rid of some clothes, good on her. No idea why she's vacuum packing jumpers just as the weather is turning and Autumn is round the corner 🤦‍♀️

Things I didn't need to hear:
'Cool as duck'
That there are sex toys in the spare room (irrelevant to everything in the video)

Reactions: 7
It's really really nice to see her getting rid of some clothes, good on her. No idea why she's vacuum packing jumpers just as the weather is turning and Autumn is round the corner 🤦‍♀️

Things I didn't need to hear:
'Cool as duck'
That there are sex toys in the spare room (irrelevant to everything in the video)
So she can wank with her clutter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.