Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CCF0395F-858E-4F72-9563-3E169F6D04FF.png

Hi kath! Nice to see you are taking inspiration content from us tattlers for your own content! See! We aren’t mean young girls after all! Constructive feedback and all that :))

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Saying the Peloton is ‘quite’ expensive but shows how out of touch she is. It’s ridiculously priced.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Any time I see an influencer trying to flog the Peleton it just makes my blood boil. Do they have any idea how expensive they are for the normal person???????
I’m sure it would be great for my mental health if I could just find £2000+ to drop on one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I saw the “note to PRs” I thought oh good she’s gonna say she’d like to be taken off some lists as she’s literally in the middle of another declutter… but NOPE!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When I saw the “note to PRs” I thought oh good she’s gonna say she’d like to be taken off some lists as she’s literally in the middle of another declutter… but NOPE!
She needs to stop stalking LP, she is having all her bad traits

Reactions: 5
Speaking of decluttering...can anyone recommend any useful and fun inspo videos for closet declutter??? I'm tired of my laundry basket being full to the brim while I have plenty of clothes hung up. Thank you! 😎

Reactions: 2
Speaking of decluttering...can anyone recommend any useful and fun inspo videos for closet declutter??? I'm tired of my laundry basket being full to the brim while I have plenty of clothes hung up. Thank you! 😎
I quite like A Small Wardrobe, My Green Closet and Christina Mychas. Might not be exactly what you're after but worth a watch because they all focus on owning less!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh thank you I will start here. Overall I am trying to own less so could be perfect.

• Heart
I quite like A Small Wardrobe, My Green Closet and Christina Mychas. Might not be exactly what you're after but worth a watch because they all focus on owning less!
Another vote for my Green Closet. She's lovely, pleasant to listen to and she does ACTUALLY have a capsule wardrobe.

The PR comment is very tone deaf in current climate - but I guess a lot of her content is.

I do love a good declutter vlog (probably only type of vlog I do like), and I’m a maximalist with my wardrobe, but she really does seem to have a problem. If she does have children I can see her keeping the positive pregnancy test, the umbilical cord, their teeth…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The PR comment is very tone deaf in current climate - but I guess a lot of her content is.

I do love a good declutter vlog (probably only type of vlog I do like), and I’m a maximalist with my wardrobe, but she really does seem to have a problem. If she does have children I can see her keeping the positive pregnancy test, the umbilical cord, their teeth…
Genuine question, do people keep their pregnancy test? It seems like a good memory to have but it has pee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question, do people keep their pregnancy test? It seems like a good memory to have but it has pee
Yes!! I see lots of people do ‘shadow boxes’ (like a display picture thingy) and they often have the pregnancy test and the umbilical cord stump in them.

If Kathleen has an impulse can from decades ago, I could see her doing this too! Or the first onesie that had a poo explosion in it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Yep I’ve kept mine! It’s an amazing memory to have of a successful pregnancy following miscarriages etc, each to their own but it does have a lid on the pee bit and it’s away in a memories box! I don’t get it out to have a sniff or a wave around every so often 🤣🤣

Yep I’ve kept mine! It’s an amazing memory to have of a successful pregnancy following miscarriages etc, each to their own but it does have a lid on the pee bit and it’s away in a memories box! I don’t get it out to have a sniff or a wave around every so often 🤣🤣
Tw: pregnancy loss (so sorry, I should have written one previously)
ETA… I also have one in a keepsake box from a miscarriage I had, because it was all I had to remember the pregnancy by as I hadn’t reached scan stage or anything yet. It’s not uncommon and a bit different to hoarding impulse bottles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Tw: pregnancy loss (so sorry, I should have written one previously)
ETA… I also have one in a keepsake box from a miscarriage I had, because it was all I had to remember the pregnancy by as I hadn’t reached scan stage or anything yet. It’s not uncommon and a bit different to hoarding impulse bottles!
That’s definitely not meaningless hoarding as it has memories. I have photos of mine, but didn’t keep them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just voted get rid to every single clothing item on her stories, they’re all awful.
She only got that oversized blazer the other day and she’s already chucking it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How about next up she does a declutter of all the dust covered tat dotted around her house (including Daddy G).

• Haha
1627641123006.png

I voted keep because why not?

I just voted get rid to every single clothing item on her stories, they’re all awful.
She only got that oversized blazer the other day and she’s already chucking it!!
You are a very kind person, I voted keep for all the awful ones, some are okay though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Too long” 😂😂😂 god forbid you wear anything that doesn’t just cover your coochie!!! Watch out Katie, that’s almost at your knee 🤣🤣🤣

23E2A3C9-0F22-4DEE-ACF5-37C2B1E55E19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.