Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is "Simon Biles"? 🙄😂 At least get her name right! Bet she's never watched any of the gymnastics!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry can't edit, didn't mean to put Zanna in here! Although her haircut is quite nice too 😂

Lol it's the frilly bits that don't do it for me. It's a nice jumpsuit otherwise.
As for the "writing" bit, I hope it's not another book 😂
View attachment 683539

Another proof she reads here: we discussed influencers reposting content without explaining why and today Katie's included a note with her post: well done babes! Our time has not been wasted.
View attachment 683540

This post though 😂
I'm afraid that dictionary's definition of family is "a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit". Let's not "redesign" meaning of words please? I live with my boyfriend and a few house plants, I wouldn't call us a family. We're a couple with house plants. That's it 😬
View attachment 683556
Got to leave this here…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
More groundbreaking content from Kath. This one is actually spot on🤪
Screenshot_20210728-135047.png

This is so random but OK

Screenshot_20210728-135035.png

Yes Katie please do and then you can call it a day's work
Screenshot_20210728-135021.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t stand “positive affirmations” - I was supposed to write some out as part of my hypnobirthing, but they’re just not for me 😂 I find them so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched today's vlog and it's nice she's already shown almost everything on IG, LOL

She wants to plant some herbs and gets really confused about marjoram. Thinks marjoram is oregano and then realises she has a bag of oregano seeds, and is even more confused.

Also, unless she's grown things from seeds before, herbs are tricky and not a good start if you want to grow things. Things like basil, which she mentions they buy in bunches, but never use the whole packet, can be bought it pots so you can just use what you need, and keep the plant on the window sill so it keeps growing. We try to grow herbs in the garden but if I have to buy some every now and then, I use what I need and chop and freeze leftovers while they're still fresh so there is no waste. You have to be organised but it's nice to have some frozen herbs available for when you can't go to the shop ☺

Having said all that, it's nice to see slightly different content and she didn't complain too much which was a nice change 🥳

Reactions: 9
Loool in the latest vlog when kath shows a shirt she bought her sisters baby “cos my sister has OCD”, all I thought was - ofc she has !!

• Haha
  • Heart
I just watched today's vlog and it's nice she's already shown almost everything on IG, LOL

She wants to plant some herbs and gets really confused about marjoram. Thinks marjoram is oregano and then realises she has a bag of oregano seeds, and is even more confused.

Also, unless she's grown things from seeds before, herbs are tricky and not a good start if you want to grow things. Things like basil, which she mentions they buy in bunches, but never use the whole packet, can be bought it pots so you can just use what you need, and keep the plant on the window sill so it keeps growing. We try to grow herbs in the garden but if I have to buy some every now and then, I use what I need and chop and freeze leftovers while they're still fresh so there is no waste. You have to be organised but it's nice to have some frozen herbs available for when you can't go to the shop ☺

Having said all that, it's nice to see slightly different content and she didn't complain too much which was a nice change 🥳
I can’t watch her, she whinged like a little girl. Like FFS I swear Daddy G has school girl fetish.

Reactions: 9
Loool in the latest vlog when kath shows a shirt she bought her sisters baby “cos my sister has OCD”, all I thought was - ofc she has !!
With hoarders in your immediate family - how can you not have it?

Reactions: 8
I can’t watch her, she whinged like a little girl. Like FFS I swear Daddy G has school girl fetish.
That or like an adult baby fetish. I swear they're like the couples you used to see on those odd Channel 4 documentaries. He gives me the total ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That or like an adult baby fetish. I swear they're like the couples you used to see on those odd Channel 4 documentaries. He gives me the total ick.
It wouldn’t surprise me if G was an adult baby and wore a nappy. He’s that kind of weird!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does she not see if she is decluttering this often and still getting nowhere that she has a problem????

Such a beggy witch. Look at it’s smug face

View attachment 685646
Does she mean get in touch to send her another freebie to her current dungeon? How would this pr know it was them anyway, seeing as they clearly are under the impression they hold her correct current address?!

It's up to you to update your contacts with your correct address Kathleen. Wouldn't wash telling the d.v.l.a to "just DM hun, I'll try and get back to ya with my current abode deeds when poss. Manic busy decluttering atm, and then have scheduled 2 hours on the loo after my ice cream van mr whippy oyster / clam marshmallow strawbs. combo. G said it looked well LUSH!!!"

I mean it's not like this is her job and she should be professional or anything crazy like that. She's merely the world's smollest, liddlest influencer trying to live her best Thumbelina life with her B.F.G by her side.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she mean get in touch to send her another freebie to her current dungeon? How would this pr know it was them anyway, seeing as they clearly are under the impression they hold her correct current address?!

It's up to you to update your contacts with your correct address Kathleen. Wouldn't wash telling the d.v.l.a to "just DM hun, I'll try and get back to ya with my current abode deeds when poss. Manic busy decluttering atm, and then have scheduled 2 hours on the loo after my ice cream van mr whippy oyster / clam marshmallow strawbs. combo. G said it looked well LUSH!!!"

I mean it's not like his is her job and she should be be professional or anything crazy like that. She's merely the world's smollest, liddlest influencer trying to live her best Thumbelina life with her B.F.G by her side.
She’s a lazy prick. It will clearly have a return address on it. She’s trying to make herself sound important, and it’s a nudge to another little beg. Basically “ I’ve not had any free stuff in a while, so you have the correct address?”

Get a job you lazy fucker!

Omg I cannot believe her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Saying she’s decluttering but then in the same breath encouraging PRs to send stuff to her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just going to say how would they know!? Reminds me of when you get a text saying 'hi, got a new number!'.

I watched this week's vlog, it was underwhelming. She seems to be vlogging less and less of her week and doesn't seem to do much. A gifted hair wash and some toast.... thrilling content.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.