Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My old neighbours and friends back in Walthamstow have WhatsApp’d me about the flash flooding that has affected the whole borough, especially Wood Street where she lives. The local hospital had to divert emergencies to elsewhere and one of the biggest food banks there has lost it fridges that stored lots of donated food. Businesses have been affected and homes flooded. But it’s okay because Chez Snooks had a little water in the garden and they stayed home nice and cosy. She could have used her platform to bring awareness or shoutout about resources and numbers to contact for those needing help- like other local influencers did- but nope, nothing!

Reactions: 14
First, stop freaking fishing for freebies Kathhhh!
Second, why does every single space in the house have to be covered in storage.
(We all know why, she has too much crap she can't let go of and it needs to go somewhere).

It's also the tone of the first Story. I read it as, "we were bored [because we didn't go out this weekend] so we started walking around the house looking for areas we can improve ruin". I guess once you turn your front room into a Victorian tunnel, the rest of the dungeon has to match!
View attachment 680640
View attachment 680641
Does 'dead space' just mean anywhere that they haven't filled with tat yet? Not every space has to be filled with something. Bringing that wall out more will just enhance the tunnel like feeling.

• Sad
My old neighbours and friends back in Walthamstow have WhatsApp’d me about the flash flooding that has affected the whole borough, especially Wood Street where she lives. The local hospital had to divert emergencies to elsewhere and one of the biggest food banks there has lost it fridges that stored lots of donated food. Businesses have been affected and homes flooded. But it’s okay because Chez Snooks had a little water in the garden and they stayed home nice and cosy. She could have used her platform to bring awareness or shoutout about resources and numbers to contact for those needing help- like other local influencers did- but nope, nothing!
You mean at @ Chez Snooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean at @ Chez Snooks?
Chez Snooks, isn’t that what they call their house? I just saw on her stories that her coverage of the flash flooding that has badly affected the area was just ‘ooh look at this water in the garden aren’t we glad to be home nice and cosy’

Reactions: 5
Chez Snooks, isn’t that what they call their house? I just saw on her stories that her coverage of the flash flooding that has badly affected the area was just ‘ooh look at this water in the garden aren’t we glad to be home nice and cosy’
It is. I was being silly. It just cracks me up when people call their Instagrams that, chez means at, I remember Anna from Anna Edit posted a newsletter with a wording along the lines of, "here at Chez Newtons" (meaning her and her husband's place), for me using "at" and "chez" was just repeating the same word but in two different languages.
Katie posted this story earlier, I guess everything she does now annoys me 😂
(Sorry honestly I'm tired and now not sure where I was going with my original post)
Screenshot_20210726-172056.png

Reactions: 6
It is. I was being silly. It just cracks me up when people call their Instagrams that, chez means at, I remember Anna from Anna Edit posted a newsletter with a wording along the lines of, "here at Chez Newtons" (meaning her and her husband's place), for me using "at" and "chez" was just repeating the same word but in two different languages.
(Sorry honestly I'm tired and now not sure where I was going with my original post)
View attachment 681221
Soz to be pedantic but in french it means ’at the house of’ eg chez moi means ’at th house of me’, so the influencers are using it correctly! Apart from anna saying ‘at chez’ - that’s just stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A little crew. Overuse of 'little' again..... place your bets on why she's on the news. Something about how much meat and cheese a smol person can consume before they need some medicine?

• Haha
A little crew. Overuse of 'little' again..... place your bets on why she's on the news. Something about how much meat and cheese a smol person can consume before they need some medicine?
I think it might be about how goooorgeous tinned sardines look 😍😍😍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 681221
It’s ok. We are all here for you 😂 she has definitely become like a dose of thrush lately

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soz to be pedantic but in french it means ’at the house of’ eg chez moi means ’at th house of me’, so the influencers are using it correctly! Apart from anna saying ‘at chez’ - that’s just stupid.
Thanks, yes, I mostly meant the "at chez"

Reactions: 2
She’s probably in the news talking about some bullshit about how the lockdown/pandemic has affected influencers and their already tit content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s probably in the news talking about some bullshit about how the lockdown/pandemic has affected influencers and their already tit content
More like how hard is it to buy a house in London when you work a non-traditional job and haven't a regular income or a boyfriend who will deal with the formal side of things.
Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’d put a bit of effort into it they could have looked great. She’s lazy. She just threw them on and thinks that’s enough. I don’t know why companies want her working for them. So many better influencers out there that actually work for the money
Exactly this. She could have also accessorised them with bits she has or a veil from a second hand seller. Done her hair properly and done some beauty shots

Does anyone else get irrationally irritated as the way she says words that end in the letter L. For eg, cool is cooWl. School is schooWl. Wall is waaaWl. I HATE IT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly this. She could have also accessorised them with bits she has or a veil from a second hand seller. Done her hair properly and done some beauty shots

Does anyone else get irrationally irritated as the way she says words that end in the letter L. For eg, cool is cooWl. School is schooWl. Wall is waaaWl. I HATE IT!!
'Haul' has always pissed me off when she says it

Hawwwwll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

She almost adds an extra syllable at the end as well.CooWl-uh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.