Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, have a lovely early weekend too Kathleen, you've worked so hard this week, you so earned it!
🤪
1628274405371.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be Tattle-baiting today, surely? The lying on the floor post, then just suddenly stripping down to a bra at her desk...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
6F99DA1B-6C8F-41CA-8E29-A59B51F21FA6.jpeg

sorry if someone already mentioned this, I did scroll through but couldn’t see, but does this thumbnail strike anyone as odd? Like the hand on the back of the neck and her facial expression it gives me bad vibes, also this isn’t like olden days YT she could have chosen a different still or even taken a thumbnail so why chose this one?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 701815
sorry if someone already mentioned this, I did scroll through but couldn’t see, but does this thumbnail strike anyone as odd? Like the hand on the back of the neck and her facial expression it gives me bad vibes, also this isn’t like olden days YT she could have chosen a different still or even taken a thumbnail so why chose this one?
Thought exactly the same

Reactions: 4
View attachment 701815
She’s just proving that she isn’t above clickbaiting. She knows how tit her content is now, so she’ll get viewers any way she can

Reactions: 4
She’s just proving that she isn’t above clickbaiting. She knows how tit her content is now, so she’ll get viewers any way she can
Plus she loves trolling Tattle, and fuelling what it is being said here. We say Lord Lannister is creepy and controlling, she chooses a thumbnail that might look concerning.

Reactions: 6
Also sorry to say but she enjoys being a victim. Victim of ill health etc etc.

Reactions: 9
isn't there a type of munchausen's where it affects the person not them keeping others sick? I read an article a couple years ago and they used Jameela Jamila and Lena Dunham as examples.

Reactions: 3
isn't there a type of munchausen's where it affects the person not them keeping others sick? I read an article a couple years ago and they used Jameela Jamila and Lena Dunham as examples.
Yeah that’s Münchausen syndrome which is what you could call the ‘original’ type.
The ‘by proxy’ is the secondary form of it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.