Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's hunched over to hide her face. Also, why would she need her passport to go to Scotland and why is there a random pearl handbag on the table? Why is she wearing a swimsuit? Make it make sense.
Imagine G taking the pictures for her.
‘Brilliant Katie you’re doing such a good job, Father Geoff is so proud of you’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
At least now we know what she means when she says "I've been shooting content all day".

Also, the AD is now popping up on my IG 😭😭😭
Screenshot_20210805-201058~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get it..... what was the briefing or the vision for this?

'Imagine you're relaxing by the pool, in Scotland, in a swimsuit, with your pearl handbag and a nice whiskey. You're also hiding your face because you're embarrassed about bringing your passport. Oh and you're reading an encyclopedia as well as a roadmap'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hands down the shittest, most unrelated AD I have ever seen. I am in Scotland…best go and erect the border control and make sure there’s someone to check her passport when she crosses the border 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s taken the piks in her sun hat in the back garden on probably the cloudiest day of the year….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but my boyfriend would literally rip the piss forever if I took photos of myself like that
(I wouldn’t because I’m not a head)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, it's a really flattering picture. I think her body looks great and I quite like the swimming costume!
Yes, she looks great, it's just the rest of the props. Pearls, passports and a measuring cup 😂 There's vision, and there's overthinking. The whole thing looks forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I listened to a podcast today with a professional declutterer. She said if you don't figure the reason why you want to declutter, the clutter will just keep coming back. And also she doesn't work with hoarders. Thought of this group while listening.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I like that swimming costume (that she used for a whiskey ad related to Scotland??????) but I’ll be fucked if I’m asking her where she got it from 😂 I’ll wait for the inevitable “you’ve all be asking……..”

I like that swimming costume (that she used for a whiskey ad related to Scotland??????) but I’ll be fucked if I’m asking her where she got it from 😂 I’ll wait for the inevitable “you’ve all be asking……..”
Friday is her swipe-up day so you won't have to wait long 😉

• Haha
I bet it's her ABSOLUTE FAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have they already eaten all the chocolate from the other day?
Screenshot_20210805-231245.png

Also the sandals (sliders?) she's wearing here still have a label on them 😂
Screenshot_20210805-201116.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Headed straight to Tattle to find out if anyone else has googled 'aciticirt' this evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Genuinely couldn't fathom that she would make such a glaring error in a big brand deal post so assumed it MUST be whiskey lingo that I wasn't aware of!

Everyone makes mistakes but surely she has time to check her work when she's probably getting paid more than my monthly wage for a bloody Instagram story? Just no excuse for it.

PS: Have had a busy few weeks so thoroughly enjoyed catching up with this thread last night! Top tattlin' as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@unt Bessie Katie misspelling something is one thing but does the brand not give the final go-ahead? Someone else read this and didn't notice? 😬

Reactions: 10
Most influencer typos you can work out what they meant even if the spelling is bad, but I literally have no clue what she meant even from the context?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.