Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that it? Is this a joke?

Some shots of both of their arses while they fret over her back
An egg
A fox
Beans on toast
A talk about spots*
A Gousto unpacking
Climbing out of the window (thrilling considering the rest of the video)

*I'm happy to be corrected on this but I'm always surprised that Katie didn't change her diet after roaccutane. Dairy, sugar, meat and alcohol all affect your skin and she still seems to consume these a lot. Also, she keeps mixing up her skincare. Says she's using Skin&Me and then does a load of face masks and keeps buying more stuff to pile on. I'm not saying these things will give her perfect skin, but she doesn't seem to be doing herself any favours.

Reactions: 6
Edit:
Well she can't be that unwell if she managed to post a pic.
I think we all expected the shoot to turn out like this.
Please don't hate me because I realise that we don't all need to have super perky/hoicked up all the way to our chins boobs but I just don't like that Katie never wears anything that supports her boobs properly and the just look like to sad pancakes. She has decent size boobies and she should definitely get bra fitted, it's not just for G+ cup gals.
View attachment 695057
There is far too much anatomical information in that photo.

Reactions: 4
If I were an influencer and I was editing this week's vlog, I would come to the conclusion no to upload it to YT. Nothing happens in the vlog. It's the boringest thing I have ever watched (thankfully I was painting my nails tonight so just had Katie on for a bit of background noise).
When she is talking about her skin issues she says that while she was editing the vlog she was "feeling so embarrassed. I am supposed to be very good content for you guys, really entertaining but you're probably watching this vlog back being like, why am I watching this girl with this big dirty chin".
JESUS Katie, honestly, no-one is judging you for your skin. I think most of us here think it's quite good to be showing non filtered, real, normal skin. When I look at Katie I think she has really pretty eyes, good brows, nice full lips. I would notice her breakouts if there are quite a few or if they're big in size but they don't bother me, I don't think they're dirty or disgusting (and if she thinks they're, she probably needs more therapy than we were thinking). I think it's brave that she doesn't wear makeup everyday and goes out to do her errands with imperfect skin. Normalise normal skin and what not.

I think however that it is embarrassing to be posting a video that boring. It's OK not to post some weeks. Just pop a message on IG to say, "sorry, no video this week but hopefully I will get something ready for you for the next week". It's not like were sitting all week anxiously waiting for her to upload. It's nice when she uploads but not end of world when she doesn't.

And lastly, I agree with @Tom_Nook. How can we take it seriously when she shows us spots and complains about her skin, when she doesn't take her skincare and diet seriously? Stick to the Skin and Me stuff, Kathleen, it was clearly working great for you and stop eating the freaking icecream! Have some fruit instead :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
If I were an influencer and I was editing this week's vlog, I would come to the conclusion no to upload it to YT. Nothing happens in the vlog. It's the boringest thing I have ever watched
I thought the exact same.... she doesn't even vlog as she does things any more, just tells us about them before/ after. Is she putting out loads of content somewhere else or something because that vlog is not representative of a full time job? If she's got stuff going on in her personal life/ is still feeling uninspired then taking some time out/ not forcing a weekly vlog would be much better for everyone than last nights beans on toast tips.

Reactions: 6
Congratulations Kathleen you spent a morning making labels with a Dymo maker, something that an ordinary person would do in minutes around their working day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daddy G only let's her use safety scissors so it takes a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was going to ask how many labels she needs that it took all morning to make them, then I remembered how much she owns. Still though.... a whole morning making labels!?
I hope she remembered to label the taxidermy section.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s irrationally annoyed me that apothecary drawers have the metal label holder by design, but yet she’s using a plastic Dymo label and wasted however long making them 🙃

Edited to correct autocorrect!
Yep, I'm with you there! Also the wood will probably be ruined if/ when she wants to remove the labels.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just imagining a drawer with a label saying 'dead mouse'
‘Dead mouse’

‘G’s fleshlights’

‘Key for back door bike lock’

‘Empty spice girls body spray can’

‘Wedding dress (1st wedding)’

‘Wedding dress (2nd wedding)’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What has a passport got to do with visiting Scotland and sampling whisky? 🤷‍♀️ I could understand it if she was advertising from overseas, but she's not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another bleeping phobia 😂😂😂
Does Morris not have a normal bowl for drinking milk? That looks like a ramekin. I imagine house cats are clean and all but I still wouldn't share my crockery with a pet

I was going to ask how many labels she needs that it took all morning to make them, then I remembered how much she owns. Still though.... a whole morning making labels!?
Most of that makeup must be out of date any way. Get rid Kathleen

It’s irrationally annoyed me that apothecary drawers have the metal label holder by design, but yet she’s using a plastic Dymo label and wasted however long making them 🙃

Edited to correct autocorrect!
LOL she's silly, isn't she? I am surprised she didn't put her newly acquired calligraphy skills to use and make paper cards to go into the metal slots

EDITED

I don't believe she only has one "Backups" drawer. Also, I know one of the labels says "Lips" but because of light reflection it looks like "Lies" which just cracked me up for no reason.
1628184817010.png

Well she stuck it on wonky. All these effort and can't even apply them properly.
1628185198879.png

Does anyone actually proofreads this nonsense? What the heck is aciticirt? Oh, Kathleen can't spell. That's right. Not even for a paid job. I die.
1628185323495.png

Lastly, especially in current economy, if someone actually would like to go to Scotland, it's probably better to do a tour of a smaller, independent distillery (there are so many in each region of Scotland) and not a drinks giant that Johnnie Walker is :rolleyes: I said it so many times but people who actually LIKE whisky, don't drink JW.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Dead mouse’

‘G’s fleshlights’

‘Key for back door bike lock’

‘Empty spice girls body spray can’

‘Wedding dress (1st wedding)’

‘Wedding dress (2nd wedding)’
Lest we forget: ‘photograph of a broken bag I once owned’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tits
Screenshot_20210805-194354~2.png

Legs
Screenshot_20210805-194400~2_compress6.jpg

Swimming costume
Screenshot_20210805-194524~2.png

What has any of it to do with "whisky"?
Nothing. The whole thing is just for Katie's indulgence.

Reactions: 9
Looks like she's hunched over to hide her face. Also, why would she need her passport to go to Scotland and why is there a random pearl handbag on the table? Why is she wearing a swimsuit? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.