Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Too long” 😂😂😂 god forbid you wear anything that doesn’t just cover your coochie!!! Watch out Katie, that’s almost at your knee 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 687640
this is awful awful. She should keep it to wear as a nurse-patient role play with Daddy G. Like nurse that had their uniform smeared with blood and pop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just voted get rid to every single clothing item on her stories, they’re all awful.
She only got that oversized blazer the other day and she’s already chucking it!!
I KNEW SHE WOULD
She should pay me to be her stylist 😂
But "too long"?
No it's not Kath. It's actually a perfect length for someone of your height.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I KNEW SHE WOULD
She should pay me to be her stylist 😂
But "too long"?
No it's not Kath. It's actually a perfect length for someone of your height.
Every time I look at that picture, it makes me wonder what the duck happening with all the Gleam's talents, none of them can dress

Oh but guys that blazer dress is not the one she bought a few weeks ago.
This is the one she bought recently, on June 18th to be exact :
1627650360624.png

1627650371123.png

How many ugly versions of what is essentially the same item can one have?

There is also this in the today's declutter which is in the same vain but grey instead of brown:
1627650561918.png

Reactions: 8
I didn’t keep my pregnancy test (or the 45 I took to make sure lol) but I did take a photo.

I hope she gets rid of all the oversized lasers. They don’t suit her and I don’t know why she thinks that’s her vibe.

Reactions: 7
So, today's Stories... You can see my answers on some of them but nevermind

That's an obvious no! No need to see Kathleen's belly button, plus the top makes her look thick in the middle while we know she actually has a nice small waist.
1627679745623.png

NO. Too big, too shapeless, looks cheap.
1627679834697.png

NO. Too big, does nothing for her. Also, I sincerely doubt it's vintage. Looks like something every shop on high street was doing 2-3 years back. There is a difference between vintage and second-hand. Not that she knows that.
1627679879386.png

It's no really 1920s style, 1920s dresses should be below the knee. BUT too bad is too small, it's cute and would be nice for fancy dress OR just going our for drinks as it's a modernised take on 1920s and was probably pricey (I imagine the sequins and beads were hand-sown).
1627680200067.png

NO - deffo too small plus clean your mirror Kath!
(The shorts look so small, like something that will give you a thrush if you wear them too often)
1627680405117.png

Another NO. It's actually a very pretty colour, quite uncommon but Katie babes why are you trying to dress like a 6 ft model? Short people don't suit oversize clothing.
1627680596185.png

AND LASTLY, surprisingly there wasn't a typical Friday rush to post affiliate links (so she makes money over the weekend by doing nothing) but she did link her Depop.
Does she seriously need to sell these for money? Why not donate these to charity? One would think her ADs money and the lanky Lord Lentin's salary are enough to pay the mortgage/bills but maybe it's not. I guess she needs any source of income to be able to buy the gorgeous tins of sardines at £3.45 a piece...

1627680818829.png

Also yeah, the Peleton needs paying off monthly....
1627682296447.png

EDIT

Well, actually she posted affs earlier this week :rolleyes: See below ...

Please someone translate:
Ad gifted product
Not sponsored
- Followed by a swipe-up -

I get the first two. She got it sent for testing but she wasn't obligated to show it at all. Fair enough but adding an aff link makes it a proper AD, doesn't it in a way?

1627681168151.png

Comfy? A jumper can be comfy, or a pair of shoes, but a sex toy?

I also hate the whole language being used. CLIT? Either call it a clitoris or not at all. I also hate the word "spenny". (It's just personal preference, I know, but I don't like it).

"Great for multiples?" We all know what she means but also if someone isn't very sexually experienced/not a native speaker, it might not be obvious to them straight away.
If something costs £119, is 18 pounds a good saving? Hardly think so.
1627681431925.png

LOL something went wrong with the text there, didn't it?
I don't think I will be checking the Reel, thank you very much :rolleyes:
CLIT again. Why don't you poke my eyes and throw them into boiling water so I don't have to read this abomination of a word ever again?

1627681697737.png

ANYWAY, my whole point is, it's not like she's letting us know her fave 3 out of the goodness of her heart. She's obviously going to make ton of money from the links but she makes it sound like she's doing us all a massive favour!

Attachments

Last edited:
I've not been on here for absolute ages, love the new thread title 😂👍🏼 Visited London today and went to that neon cafe where she recently had a photoshoot. The place is really cool, but Walthamstow.. Jesus bleeping Christ. I can't believe they bought such an expensive house in that shithole. Walking from the tube to that cafe felt like being in some council ghetto. No offence to anyone who lives there, used to live on a council estate myself. It's just that you can get something in a nice area for that price. I was really surprised! Bet she's never out and about on her own. Daddy G must hold her hand at all times in that lovely neighbourhood!

• Heart
I've not been on here for absolute ages, love the new thread title 😂👍🏼 Visited London today and went to that neon cafe where she recently had a photoshoot. The place is really cool, but Walthamstow.. Jesus bleeping Christ. I can't believe they bought such an expensive house in that shithole. Walking from the tube to that cafe felt like being in some council ghetto. No offence to anyone who lives there, used to live on a council estate myself. It's just that you can get something in a nice area for that price. I was really surprised! Bet she's never out and about on her own. Daddy G must hold her hand at all times in that lovely neighbourhood!
It’s my old neighbourhood, it’s actually quite leafy and nice so I wouldn’t be quick to judge from a walk you did from the tube. Gods Own Junkyard is on an industrial estate which happens to be near old council flats but the surrounding village area is quaint, and the bit they moved to is an up and coming area especially for new independent shops and cafes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe in all the years Katie has been blogging her style has never improved. She dresses like all her clothes came from the topshop sale 2012 era

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would say London is mostly like that though, unless you are in SW London maybe. Maybe hood in London is even shittier though so I wouldn’t mind living at hers haha. I do however dislike her house or maybe is the choice that she made, that blue tunnel and the kitchen feels small and suffocating. For that price, I would move to Leyton and Leytonstone for the space.

Reactions: 4
I voted keep for all the clothing cos I'm a witch.
she'll keep it anyway, she can't bear to part with anything. it doesn't make sense why she posted that 20s dress which she stated was too small, but questioning whether to get rid. isn't the answer already there? it doesn't fit, so why keep?! keep it just for the sake of having it?!

Reactions: 13
she'll keep it anyway, she can't bear to part with anything. it doesn't make sense why she posted that 20s dress which she stated was too small, but questioning whether to get rid. isn't the answer already there? it doesn't fit, so why keep?! keep it just for the sake of having it?!
She has no sense of style, I remember she used to wear all black. Even that was better than this shambles.

Reactions: 6
It’s my old neighbourhood, it’s actually quite leafy and nice so I wouldn’t be quick to judge from a walk you did from the tube. Gods Own Junkyard is on an industrial estate which happens to be near old council flats but the surrounding village area is quaint, and the bit they moved to is an up and coming area especially for new independent shops and cafes.
Exactly this!! I live near there and I love it so much!

Reactions: 8
I voted keep for all the clothing cos I'm a witch.
I don't understand why she asks her followers whether she should keep clothes anyway. If you don't like it get rid, if you love it and wear it then keep it. Why ask a bunch of people who you don't know/ who have stumbled across your Instagram that day?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she asks her followers whether she should keep clothes anyway. If you don't like it get rid, if you love it and wear it then keep it. Why ask a bunch of people who you don't know/ who have stumbled across your Instagram that day?!
I don’t think she gets rid of anything. I think that’s just a facade for us to think she is.
she will put everything in a vintage looking dusty old suitcase and take it out every once in a while to sniff the memories

• Haha
Maybe she's one of the people who keep things because they hope to lose weight and be able to fit into X item

The thing is, she has piles of lovely clothes, yet often just wears a scruffy t-shirt and ugly shoes (not even like cool ugly, but dirty, worn-out ones). If you just saw her in the street and didn't know who she was, you wouldn't think she's a fairly well-off blogger. What's the point of buying all these cute clothes when you don't wear them? Similarly, what's the point of having all the lovely lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes and all sort of beautiful makeup, if you always just wear plain no-makeup-makeup?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.