Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she asks her followers whether she should keep clothes anyway. If you don't like it get rid, if you love it and wear it then keep it. Why ask a bunch of people who you don't know/ who have stumbled across your Instagram that day?!
To get her engagement on the account up.

She doesn't care what her viewers think. The only person who she seems to listen to is the style maverick that is Father Geffory, who told her to chuck out all her vans - but is fine with her keeping her old wedding dress 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Friends, I can't believe it's this time of the week already! Any predictions for tomorrow? I wouldn't be surprised if they painted another room this weekend. But if they used another gorgeous grey paint from Lick, they might as well smear tar all over the walls 🙄

• Haha
I bet she's had little meals out, including a little brunch and possibly a little drinkypoo with Stretch. Then had to have a 'lay in' on Sunday due to a little case of the shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not been overwhelmed or unwell for a while. I feel an illness coming on...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re staying in at the moment because of covid so they’ve probably only been out 8 times this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
- cleaned the house on saturday
- decluttered my PR packages
- a little gathering with her family
- hilarious montage of morris being a cat
- a new little cocktail they tried out
- ordered a gorgeous takeaway from borough market
- worried about covid so only went out for 3 meals a day, both days

oh and definitely some kind of illness this weekend so daddy G had to nurse her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
- cleaned the house on saturday
- decluttered my PR packages
- a little gathering with her family
- hilarious montage of morris being a cat
- a new little cocktail they tried out
- ordered a gorgeous takeaway from borough market
- worried about covid so only went out for 3 meals a day, both days

oh and definitely some kind of illness this weekend so daddy G had to nurse her
My interpretation of 'nurse' as a mother of two who breastfed, may be somewhat different to yours.

I got a horrible image.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we'll have a mention of her gorgeous new niece, or how she was expected to make an appearance but hasn't arrived yet. Also a little date night.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps she found some more plastic film on a different cabinet. Or she will want to remind us how cute her ponytail looks from a side angle. I’d be ecstatic to see either of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, that was a riveting weekend round up 😴

I wonder if Geoffrey done his Ring doorbell trick again whilst she was at her friends “being safe”? She won’t show it again after he got ripped to bits on here for it 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to mention the shower? Most people would have one after doing chores and/or exercising...
Also I can see Morris being groomed with a brush, and not tea 🤪
1627899130789.png

I didn't know that a hob which is used about twice a week needs a lot of cleaning but there we go.
1627899246121.png

Yes, that is gross Katie. Are you turning into another Lily Pebbles?
1627899295761.png

[This is from friends' birthday pamper]
Remember when she did that dramatically titled video "The one product that cleared my acne" (which was the Skin + Me treatment)? It's certain that she doesn't just use that and also surprising that her skin doesn't look worse than it does.
1627899478618.png

Has anyone had mushrooms and hummus on toast? It just doesn't sound right 😶
1627899748868.png

This was probably tasty but looks like a car crash
1627899835182.png

"Charity job?" LOL
Also she has so many pairs of shoes, did she need Converse? And how are Converse better than Vans?
1627899977699.png

Morris shockingly was behaving like a cat, yet again - whoever called it in predictions gets a gold 🌟
1627900057562.png

• Haha
Did she really just do an AD AFF for some bleeping converse???? Like people don’t know where to get that little known brand from! Brazen!!!!!

Also, she NEEDS to tell us about her new FAVE jewellery brand.

So predictable

Reactions: 11
Did she really just do an AD AFF for some bleeping converse???? Like people don’t know where to get that little known brand from! Brazen!!!!!

Also, she NEEDS to tell us about her new FAVE jewellery brand.

So predictable
That platform converse is so ugly, it is worse than pot washer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They look bleeping horrible 😂 what she hasn’t told us is they probably turned her ear green. I was wearing tit like this back in the 90’s as a teenager. Not a 34 year old woman!
Regarding the clip on conch / helix jewellery!
Important question, does Father Geffory approve of such wild ear ornaments?! He seems the type to disapprove of lots of piercings, how long until Katie is wearing Kath Kidson / Boden florals, a simple pair of gold studs and a locket pendant, encasing a lock of G's hair, a photo of himself, and lets be real a tracking chip hidden in the design somewhere. (Kidding about the tracker chip)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding the clip on conch / helix jewellery!
Important question, does Father Geffory approve of such wild ear ornaments?! He seems the type to disapprove of lots of piercings, how long until Katie is wearing Kath Kidson / Boden florals, a simple pair of gold studs and a locket pendant, encasing a lock of G's hair, a photo of himself, and lets be real a tracking chip hidden in the design somewhere. (Kidding about the tracker chip)
I reckon Geoffrey has a Prince Albert piercing on the sly 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.