Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
vague posting is just for sympathy. Why not say hey, this is what’s bothering me and this is what’s being done to check it out. This just stirs up fear and screams Hun Army!

Reactions: 14
She’s right pissed me off with that crying post. If I were due to have what she is having I’d be terrified now! She is such an attention bleep.

Fair enough it was upsetting, but it’s all just for effect with her. None of what she posts is actually helpful or informative for someone who may be going through the same 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
We're guessed the treatos she got wrong.
Do we even know her anymore?
1624038345189.png

1624038374236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least she didn’t get anything with “hazlenut” in 🤣

Just when I think she can’t get any worse she’s being super dramatic about an internal ultrasound. Way to go putting the fear into others if they’re due one or suddenly get told to have one, what a twit. Is there something wrong with her? She seems so attention seeking.

I‘ve had one unexpectantly before. I was pretty scared when they suddenly said they had to do one but mostly for the reason I needed it HOWEVER it was actually fine, not painful and not as awful as I feared it might be. Hers only took longer because someone was learning how to do it. How inconvenient for someone who barely works 🙄 I’m all for students and have always felt safe saying yes to them getting practice/experience even if it’s taken longer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve also had an internal ultrasound back when I was being tested for endometriosis, and honestly it was a bit horrific - I wasn’t here for how much prodding my inner bits were getting. I also just found the invasive nature of it a bit upsetting. This could actually have been a useful post from Kathleen; it’s fine to be upset, but it could have been a sort of, it’s uncomfortable and a little bit scary but it’s important to look after yourself and your health and speak to your GP when you know your body’s not quite right kind of thing. Instead of just being bloody pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fishing for the sweet Nuii sponsorship deal!
🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑

Her desk is fine. She doesn't need a new one, and wouldn't be getting one if she had to out her tiny hand in her oversized tweed blazer pocket, to remove her wallet, and actually use her own money to buy the damn thing herself.
Fishing for freebies - again!
She could just buy a set of two legs off the IKEA website and have only one side draws, freeing up space for her long 4'11 legs to fit underneath. I bet they are around £10!

The house was great when they moved in, it was literally finished and ready to live in it straight away. What on earth is she are they doing with these dark paints, ornamental book shelves for 'display only not books, map mirrors, stag heads etc. Waiting for the desino ugly print 'gallery wall' any day now.

Hope her ultrasound results are good, i don't think she will be updating her viewers with the results which is a shame as they are going to be worried about her now. tbh I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to let someone just learning to use the probe to be rooting around my vagina, but everyone has to learn I guess. At least she didn't live stream it.

We're guessed the treatos she got wrong.
Do we even know her anymore?
View attachment 623601
View attachment 623603

Reactions: 11
I’ve had a few before and they’re not the best. I didn’t take to social media to broadcast it. As expected, she’s being completely pathetic about this ongoing mystery illness. That story was entirely for the pity. She wants to share the parts of her ‘problem’ that are the redacted medication boxes and her pouty tearful face in the car but there’s no actual information that adds anything to any conversation around the topic, it’s just white noise. Sick of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Also, you can refuse a student. Yeah its not a cool thing to do, but you can.

I always let them have a go, they gotta learn!

Reactions: 9
I’ve never had one but I’ve had many patients who have needed them. I can only imagine how invasive it is but can you imagine coming out of the scan and the first thing you do is take a selfie lol?

Also, you can refuse a student. Yeah its not a cool thing to do, but you can.

I always let them have a go, they gotta learn!
Agreed but it was a trainee doctor not a student, I don’t think any students perform invasive scans and I’d personally refuse 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had an internal pelvic ultrasound prob around 4 times in my life. It’s not that bad. It’s not pleasant, like most medical procedures but not as bad as she’s making it out to be.
Even if it was a student I’m sure he wasn’t performing it with a samurai sword the way she’s acting.
What a way to get your viewers to tit themselves if they ever need one. So childish.
also yes she has completely wrecked the house with the strange decor and she definitely doesn’t need a new desk. So wasteful. I wonder if Kathleen has ever considered how her qUiRky lifestyle impacts the environment?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if she’s being dumb or just looking for an excuse to spend money... moaning that she can’t fit a chair under her desk so
Needs a new one, when the desk is just two ikea Alex units with a table top on top. Just buy a new, longer tabletop? Is that not the simplest solution??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never had one but I’ve had many patients who have needed them. I can only imagine how invasive it is but can you imagine coming out of the scan and the first thing you do is take a selfie lol?

Agreed but it was a trainee doctor not a student, I don’t think any students perform invasive scans and I’d personally refuse 😬
Just out of interest why would you refuse?

Reactions: 2
I’ve had one in early pregnancy and it’s such a standard procedure. It’s not pleasant but these things are only done when necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just out of interest why would you refuse?
Mainly because I’m a (senior) doctor and I’d cringe at the idea of having the student who examined me then become my student sometime in the future but also having worked/studied alongside hopeless medical students, I would rather just be examined by someone who knows what they’re doing 😅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Eating gifted steak in their £800k house. Whilst less than a mile away many families will be living in poverty.
Gifted make up and tat is one thing, but gifted food I find abhorrent
1A8FF61F-7716-4A92-A9F8-D5780A19EB99.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Eating gifted steak in their £800k house. Whilst less than a mile away many families will be living in poverty.
Gifted make up and tat is one thing, but gifted food I find abhorrent
View attachment 627096
Note that the open shelves don't contain anything practical, instead they have been turned into ornamental displays / dust traps.

Little wonder there is talk of wanting to commission someone to build storage, if they refuse to actually use the storage they already have!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.