Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the double post and posting this very late. Just hoping to clear my Screenshots folder šŸ˜…

Why do I always feel like Maurice is the face of how we all feel about her Stories? Just ...
View attachment 622593

Kebabs? More like big meatballs/fritters of sort.
View attachment 622595
Grammar in the first sentence ... well, it just hurts my eyes and brain.
View attachment 622597
Another surely intentional misspelling.
Tan-jelled? šŸ™ˆ
View attachment 622598

Thanks for clarifying Kathleen, I thought you were off to your job no 3, as a stripper, to support your family of 5 and 3 pets.
View attachment 622600

Her house is clutter covered in more clutter. What is there inside the TV box thingy? A knitting tool? A swab? One of Maurice's toys? Answers on postcards, ta!
View attachment 622605
I honestly can't remember her talking about this brand, anyone?
View attachment 622609

Surely the King and Queen of Walthamstow could afford a fan/aircon, particularly when they both work from home now?
View attachment 622613
I guess she's realised now she can't be flogging beauty products without actually posting ANY beauty content for, like 2 years?
View attachment 622618
The only time I hear anyone talk about Coco & Eve is when they're doing a sponsored post. Also, fairly certain that gifted plant is toxic to cats and if that's a Monstera in her living room (looks like it but I could be wrong) then that's also toxic to cats.

Was that Pimms gifted (undisclosed)? Or did they just happen to have some Pimms branded glasses knocking around!?

Also 'products' in inverted commas and the fact it's on brand. I'm not sure what her brand is any more. Anyone?

ETA still not over that living room looking like such a dark cave! It would have looked great with one feature wall or all a nice clean shade of white.

Reactions: 7
ETA still not over that living room looking like such a dark cave! It would have looked great with one feature wall or all a nice clean shade of white.

For sure, paint the whole thing bright white then maybe a small section a good fresh shade of sage green, or even paint a tall skirting board a fun colour.

She needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 5
Looking at her interior style is like seeing 2017-2018 all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s on the beg for a bleeping desk now! Why does she need a desk? She does all of her ā€œworkā€ usually slobbed in bed with the bleeping cat!

Sheā€™s winding me right up lately! Silly little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s on the beg for a bleeping desk now! Why does she need a desk? She does all of her ā€œworkā€ usually slobbed in bed with the bleeping cat!

Sheā€™s winding me right up lately! Silly little girl
For the room that is clearly too hot to be working in even in the small heatwave that we have just had recently? What happens if, like last year, we have like solid 2 weeks of 30 degrees weather? She'll be on a beg for a fan/aircon unit.

Also, Jesus, woman, no. This blazer is too big. It swamps you, makes you look shorter and bigger. Sell it on. Even in correct size, I don't think it would look good on her, just a wrong shape/fit. When you're small (and I am 5'2 which is WAY taller than her), you need to realise that the oversized stuff is not a look for you.
1624022265420.png

And no again. Tweed-style (I doubt it's actual tweed, being from Gap) jackets don't look good with summer dresses. Please also under no circumstance wear it with your āœØ manky trainers āœØ
1624022658876.png

1624022492949.png

Desk-wise, how did she manage to do any work in the past few years when she has had this desk?
1624022854007.png

Last edited:
Imagine buying an expensive desk from Made just to paint it and change the handles? More money than sense.

Completely agree @martaS - she can really pull off a blazer/smart coat look but this one looks absolutely terrible! Such a poor fit.

I found those stories really odd and was fully expecting it to be an #ad for Vinted which I've seen others do recently.

Imagine buying an expensive desk from Made just to paint it and change the handles? More money than sense.

Completely agree @martaS - she can really pull off a blazer/smart coat look but this one looks absolutely terrible! Such a poor fit.

I found those stories really odd and was fully expecting it to be an #ad for Vinted which I've seen others do recently.
It was probably an undeclared AD knowing how sheā€™s been lately

Reactions: 6
Maybe she wasn't offered an AD like other influencers but would like to be noticed and offered next time round hence today's Stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s blaming her current desk for not being able to ā€œget stuck into workā€
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ any excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s blaming her current desk for not being able to ā€œget stuck into workā€
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ any excuse
People have been using their kids' desk and kitchen tables for the past 15 months, she really hasn't got a clue about the world outside her little bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s so funny to see her running list of excuses of why she canā€™t motivate herself to work.
- feeling sad
-feeling ouchy
- feeling stressed
- desk is ā€˜uncomfortableā€™
- mercury is in retrograde
- planets arenā€™t aligned
- Morris the cat has hayfever

maybe she canā€™t motivate herself to work bcoz she realised she doesnā€™t actually know what she does anymore- itā€™s not a beauty or makeup account, wouldnā€™t really call it wedding or decor inspo- sheā€™s just winging it really isnā€™t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldnā€™t she just move the drawers a little more apart so her legs and chair fit under? Maybe daddy g has told her she canā€™t have a makeshift desk. I bet he shuddered at the IKEA drawers. He seems so uptight and pompous, heā€™s the definition of ā€œstick up oneā€™s arseā€ I literally cannot imagine him loving the sex she likes to suggest they have. I also feel like the blazer was something heā€™s suggested she needs. It seems so out of place with her style and didnā€™t suit her at all.

Back to the desk - they are so out of touch with reality. I bet the prices of those desks on her stories are insane. Not everyone who has had to work from home with the pandemic has had the money to just buy a desk because they need one. Theyā€™ve had to make do, hunched over, uncomfortable for over a year. Theyā€™ve had to be productive even when they havenā€™t felt like they can. Theyā€™ve had to answer to their boss and get the work done. Like wake the duck up. Their privilege is actually offensive.

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t stand vague posts about medical problems! Itā€™s attention seeking but also quite worrying for others who might be in the same boat.
Posting that youā€™ve been getting a pelvic ultrasound from the radiology dept is a straightforward routine way for doctors to see whatā€™s going on with your uterus and ovaries. Sheā€™s mentioned she has PCOS before so probably related to that.

Reactions: 10
Hun alert! I repeat Hun alert!!! We have a Hun on our hands people!

View attachment 623531
I canā€™t stand vague posts about medical problems! Itā€™s attention seeking but also quite worrying for others who might be in the same boat.
Posting that youā€™ve been getting a pelvic ultrasound from the radiology dept is a straightforward routine way for doctors to see whatā€™s going on with your uterus and ovaries. Sheā€™s mentioned she has PCOS before so probably related to that.
I actually had to have an internal ultrasound about a year ago now to see if I had any cysts and the only people that I told were my very very best friends, my mum and another friend who is a nurse. I could not imagine posting it on my Instagram story. For me it was scary, and unsettling and felt invasive enough without posting it for the world to see. And she canā€™t even say sheā€™s doing this to help other women as sheā€™s being far too vague to be any help. I find it all very very strange

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually had to have an internal ultrasound about a year ago now to see if I had any cysts and the only people that I told were my very very best friends, my mum and another friend who is a nurse. I could not imagine posting it on my Instagram story. For me it was scary, and unsettling and felt invasive enough without posting it for the world to see. And she canā€™t even say sheā€™s doing this to help other women as sheā€™s being far too vague to be any help. I find it all very very strange
Sheā€™s certainly not helping anybody by posting this
69DCD646-3987-4BA7-A970-67A4C7A119DC.jpeg

Itā€™s a good sign that she didnā€™t get forewarned about anything there and then though

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s certainly not helping anybody by posting this
View attachment 623549
Itā€™s a good sign that she didnā€™t get forewarned about anything there and then though
I agree with you!! Yes it was a little uncomfortable. And I did actually cry after mine haha but only because my scanner said there was nothing to immediately be concerned about and I was so relieved!! This feels like fearmongering from her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.