Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to try period pants but the market is very overwhelming and I don’t want to spend £££ for them not to work. What works for one person might not be right for me so it’s hard to know. Plus with a lot of influencers claiming they are wonderful makes me wonder if it’s just for the company to increase sales and they’re not that great because I don’t trust influencer opinions. It irritates the hell out of me that influencers get gifted these pants anyway without a second thought. I’d much rather see the pants be donated to schools or those in actual period poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm in the states and have used Thinx for years. I def recommend those if anyone is looking for non-influencer seal of approval.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in the states and have used Thinx for years. I def recommend those if anyone is looking for non-influencer seal of approval.
Thank you, will definitely investigate, they are made of cotton (at least the main "body" excluding the absorbent gusset), come in really cute shapes and you can now buy them on Asos ☺

Reactions: 4
I really like my Thinx too - personally I just use them as backup for my menstrual cup so that I can be totally confident I won't have any leaks, or on their own on the lighter days at the start and end of my period.

• Heart
Weekend round up guesses.

Brunch
Eggs
DRINKS ī
Wedding planning, with no mention of budgets or prices.
Some references to football, possibly a fancy beer garden visit.
Maurice dicing with death in the garden again
No decluttering, that's over with now. in it's place will be mentions of decorating-hinting for freebies.

Alternatively.
Ouchy covid arm, and went to A&E. Pics of prescriptions, and a sad pouty face. Daddy G tucked me up on the sofa and demanded I rested with my fav luxury ice cream/biscuits, but here is a Q&A to boost my insta engagement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Weekend round up guesses.

Brunch
Eggs
DRINKS ī
Wedding planning, with no mention of budgets or prices.
Some references to football, possibly a fancy beer garden visit.
Maurice dicing with death in the garden again
No decluttering, that's over with now. in it's place will be mentions of decorating-hinting for freebies.

Alternatively.
Ouchy covid arm, and went to A&E. Pics of prescriptions, and a sad pouty face. Daddy G tucked me up on the sofa and demanded I rested with my fav luxury ice cream/biscuits, but here is a Q&A to boost my insta engagement.
Very good guesses but as for the Q&As, that typically happens on Thursday when she feels like she hasn't been productive enough that week.

I love the word "ouchy" in this context 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course the round up had to include her suffering in some way (ice blocks on the nose to relieve hay fever) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to try period pants but the market is very overwhelming and I don’t want to spend £££ for them not to work. What works for one person might not be right for me so it’s hard to know. Plus with a lot of influencers claiming they are wonderful makes me wonder if it’s just for the company to increase sales and they’re not that great because I don’t trust influencer opinions. It irritates the hell out of me that influencers get gifted these pants anyway without a second thought. I’d much rather see the pants be donated to schools or those in actual period poverty.
Sorry, off thread for a second! I really rate the ones that Sainsburys make! They’re very handy on heavy days as extra protection. Think they were £10 which is cheaper than the big name brands but imo work perfectly fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's a lot of soOOOOOO's in the weekend roundup 😖
"Table clothes", I've never heard table decorations called that. Is it an English thing? Or an "I think I'm soOOOO posh" thing?
In the photo of her mum and dad with the cake, her dad looks like the actor Robert Englund.

• Haha
There's a lot of soOOOOOO's in the weekend roundup 😖
"Table clothes", I've never heard table decorations called that. Is it an English thing? Or an "I think I'm soOOOO posh" thing?
In the photo of her mum and dad with the cake, her dad looks like the actor Robert Englund.
Presume she meant table cloths.
Shes just an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I hate that map-mirror
I kept staring at it wondering where the mirror was. I honestly thought I was just looking at a proper map above the tv, then I wondered why there was black lines in the photo and realised the TV etc was a reflection in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not tried them yet myself but Primark have a range of period pants that start from £6 for a single pair and I think £12-15 for a 3 pack? In a couple different styles and colours and going to a UK Size 18-20 I believe! I’ve wanted to try period pants for ages but couldn’t justify the £20+ price tag for some when I wouldn’t know if they’d fit properly or even work very well, so £6 is a bit more accessible for me haha.

• Heart
Thank you for all the period pants recommendations! 🥰

I find it quite insulting how she spent a few hours cooking (faffing in the kitchen and no doubt asking daddy g for help) on Saturday and claimed her feet were killing her…what about health professionals who are on their feet 14 hours a day? With no breaks? Barely time for a drink and a snack to keep them going. Especially with Covid it’s been harder for medical staff but poor little Kathleen 🤯 they literally had chefs in on Friday night who no doubt spend HOURS on their feet in their job. It hurts how oblivious she is to the real world and normality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I find it quite insulting how she spent a few hours cooking (faffing in the kitchen and no doubt asking daddy g for help) on Saturday and claimed her feet were killing her…what about health professionals who are on their feet 14 hours a day? With no breaks? Barely time for a drink and a snack to keep them going. Especially with Covid it’s been harder for medical staff but poor little Kathleen 🤯 they literally had chefs in on Friday night who no doubt spend HOURS on their feet in their job. It hurts how oblivious she is to the real world and normality.
She’s a prick, and she is just getting worse. So much privilege in someone sooooooooowwwwww teeny tiny!

Reactions: 13
Why did she film the pole class?
If I was one of the other girls I'd be putting a stop to it.

Reactions: 7
Why did she film the pole class?
If I was one of the other girls I'd be putting a stop to it.
Is this on Instagram? The instructor shouldn't have allowed it, unless they all consented to being filmed and it being made available to the public.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Sorry to be going on the period pants again, but I have just been reading reviews for a company called The Bamboo House UK on trust pilot (it pops up on my IG ads every now and then) and the reviews are truly terrible so stay well clear off them! ☺

Speaking of Kathleen being oblivious of the life in the world outside the Snooks-Lentin mansion, the chefs who were cooking their food must have been there for a good few hours the day before Katie was cooking for her guests :rolleyes: I am sure they weren't complaining to Katie, they were probably grateful to be able to their job in these strange times!

Double post BUT do they really need Guosto for this? How hard is it to brown off some mince, add some curry spices and a dollop of yoghurt, and plonk it onto a naan?

1623760251912.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.