Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s doing a Q&A! (Such lazy content)

I wonder how many questions will be about her “illness”?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh she’s doing a Q&A! (Such lazy content)

I wonder how many questions will be about her “illness”?
Oh, I am excited. More content to discuss here :devilish: I just hope some young impressionable people out there don't take it seriously!

Reactions: 6
This bothers me a bit. I am quite lucky with my surgery, I often get seen or are able to do a phone consultation on the same day if I am feeling really crap. It's not always with my preferred GP but with whoever is in that day however that's still better than taking time away from A&E unit. I know that sometimes it relies on what the reception staff are like at your doctor's but if Katie whined as much as she does on IG to her receptionist, I am sure she would be accommodated the same day 😅 All I am trying to say is, you have to be a bit persistent sometimes to get a GP appointment but it's always better to see a GP than take up A&E's time (unless you wake up feeling unwell in the middle of the night - then of course call 111/go straight to A&E).
Lastly, if you are in a lot of pain and attend A&E in the middle of the night, surely the last thing on your mind is to take a picture of the hospital entrance 😅😅😅)

View attachment 580885
She's going to take it easy....? Please enlighten me how she was taking it before, because she was doing less than what I do on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never understand why influencers try to do q&a’s in the middle of the working day. Most adults don’t have much time to check their phone and surely engagement is lowest at that time of day?
I guess they have no concept of time

I never understand why influencers try to do q&a’s in the middle of the working day. Most adults don’t have much time to check their phone and surely engagement is lowest at that time of day?
I guess they have no concept of time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll take G’s surname when they get married. Was tempted to ask in her q&a but I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine when her sister has had her baby, actually gone through a life changing event, is feeling fragile after birth and recovering but Kathleen will be feeling poorly and bloated as she needs attention 🤒

• Sad
  • Haha
Why does she think 'lie' and 'lay' are always interchangeable..... you're not a chicken, you're having a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg u guyzzzzz thanks for much for thinking of my health but I’m such a grafter that I just can’t quit, which is why I continue on working so hard and answering these self-indulgent questions about myself because ME ME ME
“Why am I so awful at letting myself rest!”
Well tomorrow is Friday and we know what that means, don’t we @martaS !

• Haha
E3F54121-A5AD-4EC9-BF28-8808A100A06B.jpeg

AKA we’ll be doing these rooms whenever my begging pays off, and we are #gifted the tit we need

• Angry
Reactions: 8
'Any questions about me, London, dates or advice?'

Stop offering unqualified advice!

She also needs to work on her grammar and how to construct a sentence if she wants to be a published author!

• Heart
I was gonna say, but then I second guessed myself, but that's like...just being a mammal levels of hair right?
It is. My PCOS is mild but even I have more than that. It tends to be dark, coarse hairs too, and I've got similar colouring to Katie. Some people have full on beards and visible stubble. I'd be more impressed if she showed something like the dark excessive stomach/chest hair some of us get...unless she already has and I've forgotten it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't believe she's posted a photo of her prescription slip now! She's just begging for people to ask what's wrong and then will undoubtedly start ranting about privacy/boundaries again.

As someone set earlier, it's real huns-on-facebook energy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I honestly can't believe she's posted a photo of her prescription slip now! She's just begging for people to ask what's wrong and then will undoubtedly start ranting about privacy/boundaries again.

As someone set earlier, it's real huns-on-facebook energy.
She’s pathetic isn’t she. Get a grip babe. No one cares, and if they do, they need to get themselves a life!

I don’t understand people fawning over nobodies on social media

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.