Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a tit-ton of yesterday screenshots to post but before I do that, here are the before and after on her house account.
I don't really get the point of the house account. Any sponsored stuff or any house related Reels that she does, go on her main account. She doesn't even have that many followers on the house one and doesn't post enough there.
But back to before and after pictures. Do you think she'd got a new plant (yes, another plant 🙄) to jeuje up the room? 😂
Screenshot_20210521-122443~2.png

Screenshot_20210521-122453~2.png

Reactions: 6
I have a tit-ton of yesterday screenshots to post but before I do that, here are the before and after on her house account.
I don't really get the point of the house account. Any sponsored stuff or any house related Reels that she does, go on her main account. She doesn't even have that many followers on the house one and doesn't post enough there.
But back to before and after pictures. Do you think she'd got a new plant (yes, another plant 🙄) to jeuje up the room? 😂
View attachment 583812

View attachment 583810
It's so cluttered! The red chair needs to go. That space would probably look best with some bookcases against the wall, or long dresser/ sideboard with a mirror hung over it, and maybe a large rug on the floor. With all those things on both sides and the dark paint it just looks like a tunnel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It's so cluttered! The red chair needs to go. That space would probably look best with some bookcases against the wall, or long dresser/ sideboard, and maybe a large rug on the floor. With all those things on both sides and the dark paint it just looks like a tunnel.
Oh, it does look like a tunnel, doesn't it? I finally know what's "wrong" with it. (It's a lovely house and these Victorian properties will have those long thin rooms, especially if they have been extended but K&G could use the space better ☺)
Anyway, fear not! She reads here so the chair will go and a sideboard will appear in no time 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know nothing about interior design but I think the room looks 10x smaller with the dark paint going up to the ceiling.

personally I think dark paint only looks good in big rooms with lots of natural light

Reactions: 11
I know I’m incredibly lucky to earn what I do being that it’s above national average wage and I don’t begrudge anyone’s wage...

But it does make me a little disheartened when I worked hard over many many many years to get here: I work very long days, early starts etc and all an ‘influencer’ has to do is post a few pictures a day, do a Q&A and maybe a weekly blog and they earn similar amount I’d not more.

Honestly can Kates working hours be more than a couple a day, max. Let’s be generous and say 3 hours of solid work a few days a week. It’s not a 5 day a week 9-5.

No wonder kids these days are asked what job they want to do after school and they reply “an influencer” - actually makes me quite sad! How depressing! 😢

BUT when influencers talk about how stressed they are as they don’t know what to film etc - there’s literally nothing on the line for them other than maybe their engagement goes down and they don’t get a brand deal

If I don’t deliver on projects many many peoples jobs are at risk/the company could loose millions of pounds. My reputation is on the line etc etc etc

So I have no sympathy for Kate when she posts constant woe is me “I don’t know what to post” stories 🙄🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it's disheartening that influencers often get paid so much, I earn less than half of Katie's salary and I'm the same age as her with a decent degree. However I have clear boundaries between work and personal life and when I log off for the day I enjoy my evening much more because I worked hard that day.

No wonder some of these influencers feel unmotivated. I'd hate to have a job where the boundaries between personal life and work are blurred and I was left to my own devices. If you don't work hard/ have some degree of stress at work then your free time isn't as enjoyable and doesn't have the same value.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@itsgtothea She posted about her career journey yesterday. It looks like she actually worked hard to get where she is but now has just rested on her laurels.
Also, like many of her peers, she's probably realised she doesn't have to work that hard to make the same amount of money. I just wish they were all a bit more honest about it.
Screenshot_20210520-195930.png

Reactions: 8
View attachment 583812

View attachment 583810
If I am honest, I don't love her house. It feels cramp and narrow and the fact she painted it dark makes it worst

This probably brought up before, I LOL wtf. So her USP is run away bride now?

1621609626336.png

• Haha
I wonder if G realises she’s lazy as duck. Surely it’s an off-putting quality in a partner?
It sure would be for me!

G might just be happy he's finally found somone he likes who likes him back. As he wants a gestational carrier, and rearer of his spawn soon. He won't want to change his work hours or lifestyle but probably wants a couple of children (to carry on the Daddy G lineage.) and is assuming 'her indoors' will take care of all that, while he, Daddy G brings home the artisan bacon.

Katie, being like you said, hella lazy, will probably demand help. I can see him caving in, 'allowing' her an au pair, then using them as a full time nanny, cleaner and personal assistant. Said au pair might occasionally be rewarded with some out of date lush bath b0mbs in one of her declutters.

Katie does seem like she's warm and enthusiastic to be around, rarely boring etc while G, in comparison seems like slenderman with less charisma. She is however lazy, a hoarder and always complaining about a ouch wouchy hangnail or something equally incapacitating.
If I don’t deliver on projects many many peoples jobs are at risk/the company could loose millions of pounds. My reputation is on the line etc etc etc

So I have no sympathy for Kate when she posts constant woe is me “I don’t know what to post” stories 🙄🥱
Or, I had to take the week off as I stubbed my toe, or my belly is all bloaty after my 4 course meaty, cheesy, bready, chocolaty meal with a different wine served at each course this morning. G keeps telling me to rest! I'm so bad at taking it easy guys - enjoy that 14 hour shift in the wards but only after you swipe up for my £300 blow job course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Friends, I better add the Q&A screenshots so I can delete them from my phone (I always worry I am gonna send one accidentally to my boyfriend or a family member - how do you explain that? 😂 ) but also so I can get them out of the way before tomorrow's "Weekend Round-up".
Or will there be a round-up? Maybe Kath is actually taking some time off? But also, she won't stay off Insta that easily.

I did pole for a little while but for reasons that are too complicated to explain decided to stop, but I really enjoyed and wish I had a spare room to put a pole in. I am not normally jealous of many things but I envy Kathleen for this a bit. I hope she vlogs it properly without unnecessary giggles, I found the class fun and actually quite empowering.
k1.png

If you feel like a fraud speaking about it, why did you pick that questions out of tens or hundreds you had sent in Kathleen?
k2.png

She must have sent this one herself😂
k3.png

I had no idea that brunch and cocktails were types of cuisines 😂
k6.png

What the actual heck is this outfit? Is she now wearing daddy G's clothes?
k4.png

Who sends these questions in? Why is Jubilee fancier than others? I go to London a lot and have a good grasp of the underground but never noticed that Jubilee stands out in any particular way?
k5.png

Another one she sent in herself. Too convenient she received this right after finishing a blog post on the topic.

k7.png

"You have no idea what you're eating". I am sure once you are served and you can smell and taste the food, you do know what you're eating. Unless you are a fraud foodie Kath.
k8.png

Again. I am sure it was all down to a great advisor and savings and not to having a wealthy boyfriend.
k9.png

Oh, her hands are soooo tiny you guys. She should live in a doll house. Maybe then she could afford the paint herself.
k10.png

Did she also send this one in herself so Daddy G knows what to get when she sends him for snacks again?

k11.png

The first line would have answered the question. No-one asked which awards he won and what he's like as an employee.
If he really is shaping Britain's digital industry, why can't he give some pointers to his fiancee so she can stop embarrassing the both of them on SM?
Lastly, have you heard of a thing called nail file, Miss Beauty Blogger?
k12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chief growth officer in the digital industry!?!? Anyone seen The Social Dilemma ? Loads of money but loads of bad ethics!

Reactions: 9
I literally have no idea what his job entails.
Being inspiring, loveliest, most empathetic human, duh!

Also, do we actually need to see her cleavage in a skincare as? I know that Kathleen doesn't need a good excuse to get undressing but seriously. Unless she had a spotty, acne prone chest, and the cream helped with that, there's no need for such a low neckline for a face cream :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20210522-173136~3.png

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t bleeping resist sneaking in those hospital stories although she was soooooo ill 😂

• Haha
It sure would be for me!

G might just be happy he's finally found somone he likes who likes him back. As he wants a gestational carrier, and rearer of his spawn soon. He won't want to change his work hours or lifestyle but probably wants a couple of children (to carry on the Daddy G lineage.) and is assuming 'her indoors' will take care of all that, while he, Daddy G brings home the artisan bacon.

Katie, being like you said, hella lazy, will probably demand help. I can see him caving in, 'allowing' her an au pair, then using them as a full time nanny, cleaner and personal assistant. Said au pair might occasionally be rewarded with some out of date lush bath b0mbs in one of her declutters.

Katie does seem like she's warm and enthusiastic to be around, rarely boring etc while G, in comparison seems like slenderman with less charisma. She is however lazy, a hoarder and always complaining about a ouch wouchy hangnail or something equally incapacitating.

Or, I had to take the week off as I stubbed my toe, or my belly is all bloaty after my 4 course meaty, cheesy, bready, chocolaty meal with a different wine served at each course this morning. G keeps telling me to rest! I'm so bad at taking it easy guys - enjoy that 14 hour shift in the wards but only after you swipe up for my £300 blow job course.
It is absolutely essential, completely essential, that we get 'G keeps telling me to rest! I'm so bad at taking it easy guys - enjoy that 14 hour shift in the wards but only after you swipe up for my £300 blow job course.' into the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.