Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Anybody else notice on the weekend up roundup photo of her in her bbq outfit, on one of the dining chairs to the park right, looks like a bag and jacket there? I reckon they did have guests but after we roasted her for her shitty behaviour and lack of distancing from her pregnant sister, she’s not mentioning other people or taken photos. That’s fine if they went to take the risk but the majority of people are still being cautious. We haven’t just been through the last year to just abandon efforts now.
Also does it give anyone else nightmares about their doors being wide open with that Fox around and Dr Maurice? It would just panic me incase it appeared and ran into the house 😂 Daddy G would get his camera and Kathleen would be screaming there’s a foxxxxxxxxx!
The thing is, and I hate defending influenzas, if they had these massive doors open and maybe some kitchen windows, the area was probably better ventilated than some beer gardens ;-) And it's quite spacious kitchen and the chairs were fairly spread out. I guess it's semi OK.

I don't believe fox would run inside a home though. They typically run away from humans, not towards them. Sometimes they're not even bothered by humans, as long as there's safe distance kept between human and fox.

Aaaah thanks 😁 Kath's spelling and grammar is awful, I had to read a couple of her captions twice to understand what she was trying to say.

What is with influencers snacking and eating chocolate in bed?!
Aww - pleasure!
Not sure about the chocolate. Look at me Princess Kathleen of Walthamstow. So edgy eating this non-mainstream chocolate bar. It's so alternative I can't even spell the ingredients correctly.

Reactions: 4

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I really like my Thinx too - personally I just use them as backup for my menstrual cup so that I can be totally confident I won't have any leaks, or on their own on the lighter days at the start and end of my period.

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
Yes but also her other friend who is an interior designer told her to keep painting the whole living room so it looks like a Victorian tunnel.

(Somewhat fitting for a Victorian house. Somewhat).
Victorian tunnel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just because the paint was gifted doesn’t mean it looks good. It looks hideous!! They are going to butcher the entire house aren’t they. Imagine when they come to sell, it’ll be overflowing with shit

• Wow
  • Haha

Colorofleaves

Yeah but there is no way she will stop travelling or will reduce her plastic consumption (yes, starbucks iced lattes I AM LOOKING AT YA!), she could at least try small steps such as dietary changes (we all know how much meat and cheese they get through)

Also Kate, stop teasing and show us!
View attachment 612674
She's never without one. If you know, you know.
View attachment 612673
okay now I wanna know! 🧐

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
The person who wrote this wrote nothing but positive.

I don't really know much about Katie but I recently met her + partner at a social event - I don't want to out myself as it will be clear where and who I am - but after her speaking about social media, I looked her up online. Really surprised at her online presence - she came across very, very differently in real life. Shy and quiet but also seemed very genuine... can say I was quite surprised when I saw how many photos of her in her knickers there are on instagram

"brought it to my attention" = I just lurk online

Don't understand why they need to lurk here when they know it will affect their mental health
Did she mention this in a video?!

AB3

VIP Member
(in influencer's voice) Hello guys, get a snack, make a cup of tea, it's gonna be a long 'un today 🤭

Daddy G made her dinner. Aww, how cute. But wait. He used Gousto. It's still nice but she made it sound initially like he cooked from scratch.
View attachment 578919
The whole Hello Fresh thing is such bad form from Katie. I imagine she was bitter she wasn't gifted it like many other influencers but to be so nit picking. I can understand her being upset being a paying customer and not finding the service up to standard. But Katie love, this is what happens to lots of us every day, often when we ordered things recommended by the likes of you. And often we also need to accept a refund in a form of a voucher, or have delivery attempted 3 times - welcome to the real world.
View attachment 578911
View attachment 578914

Also, if I worked for Gousto (she's clearly fishing for a partnership here, you can tell), seeing how badly she spoke about Hello Fresh, I'd think twice before I'd want to partner up with her.
View attachment 578901

Oh, but of course he did.
View attachment 578903

ROOM BEFORE
View attachment 578920

I love she is justifying her painting choices by saying a friend who does interior design told them to paint the whole room and all they way up. Like she knew already that people will comment about making the room look smaller.
View attachment 578896
View attachment 578897

I don't think there is anything wrong in painting the whole room in one colour but this just isn't particularly nice or interesting colour.
View attachment 578900
Also it doesn't really go with the plush chair things
View attachment 578906

Oh, not only is our boss babe so tiny but also so clumsy you guys giggle giggle gggggggggiiiiiiigle
View attachment 578899
Yes Kate, you should definitely cram in even more crap into one room.
View attachment 578904
So, is she having more bookshelves built in this room, or somewhere else in the house? I do not follow...
View attachment 578902

So here sister must have taken the pic. So yet again they were crammed, 3 households together. It's not illegal but not very smart either.
View attachment 578907

If your cramping is leaving you whimpering on the floor, it might be time to see the GP? Like I am the last person to diagnose others, but if her cramps are really that bad, something might be on. There is no need to suffer needlessly.
View attachment 578909

Is anyone else starting to hate the "games" they come up with?
View attachment 578908

Yes, how hard is it to read something before posting, or deleting a Story and replacing with one with correct spelling. I thought influencers knew these things.
(Also no way a phone autocorrects to "hazlenutty" 🤭)
View attachment 578910

Roofs are a bit stronger than this Kathleeeeeeen.
View attachment 578912
View attachment 578913
She needs to give her head a wobble.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
What annoys me as well with her hay fever, is that she could afford private immunotherapy for it. My hay fever is getting really bad and I will have to look into private treatment because we have hay fever history in my family and also untreated allergies can lead to asthma. My mum had a few courses of immunotherapy over the years and her hay fever is much more mellow now and she'd done it like 15 years ago. I know it will cost me a ton of money but idea of possibly getting asthma terrifies me, plus hay fever is a just a nuisance, particularly if, like me, you have it for a bout 6 months a year :rolleyes:

AB3

VIP Member
Speaking of infantile, I attempted watching the new IG TV and couldn't finish. She speaks like primary school pupil who went on a first holiday abroad. The video itself is actually great, lots of beautiful little cutaways from her trip a couple of years back but the way she presents the content is unbearable

I have one silk scarf I bought many years ago when I was very young and didn't give too much thought to how silk is made. It's lovely: soft, light but actually quite warm. It also have lasted well so far so I have no intention to get rid of - it's more sustainable to keep wearing it since it already had been made. Yes, sadly, it wasn't made in a cruelty free way but it will probably last me many more years and I also don't intend to buy another one ever again.
But how would you feel about maybe making your own pillowcase with second hand silk? I would like to try a silk pillow but as said, don't want to buy silk. But I was thinking, what if I was able to buy a large silk scarf or another garment that could be made into a pillowcase? I have a sewing machine so could make it, using an old pillowcase for pattern. I haven't quite decided if that's what I will do but it would be the only way I'd get one.
Thats a great idea, and definitely better to repurchase than buy anything new.
Insew too and found that when sewing materials such as silk, you need to be really mindful of the type of needle you use as the threads can pull if its too chonky x

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
I literally have no idea what his job entails.
Being inspiring, loveliest, most empathetic human, duh!

Also, do we actually need to see her cleavage in a skincare as? I know that Kathleen doesn't need a good excuse to get undressing but seriously. Unless she had a spotty, acne prone chest, and the cream helped with that, there's no need for such a low neckline for a face cream :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20210522-173136~3.png

martaS

VIP Member
I have a set of the tulip ones, got them on offer last year.
Theyre not the best, not absorbant... more just have a plastic waterproof bit so it doesn't go through. Can only really wear them on lighter days or with pads etc as an extra point of protection.
Kinda OFF-TOPIC
Yes, I will have to do a bit of review reading and such. I don't like the idea of them being swimwear-like material. I like my undies in soft cotton. On the other hand, it is only for a few days every month but I am still not convinced. My light days are very light, a pantyliner is fine. But heavy days are quite heavy so for me it would be that extra protection to prevent leaks before I can get to a loo in situations such as travel or being out and not always able to find a public toilet straight away.
If it's not too much off topic, has anyone else had experience trying them?