Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Betroot
Unseccesful
Wasab
I mean is she drunk whilst typing this? She must be the amount of liquor 🥃 🍸 she drinks on a daily basis
And newest post on picture rails on her home account, JFC they have completely ruined the house with their hipster wanker style. It looks more like a coffee shop mid refurb than a home 🙄
Oh what a waste of time and resources. Not a single print goes with or compliments the colour of the paint they've gone for (or the other way around - the paint does nothing for the pictures). It looks drab, tasteless, cheap.

Reactions: 6

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Does anyone remember what that skin product was called that Katie was talking about on her stories recently? it was like a personalised prescription-strength treatment in a stick and she said she was only using that from now on? I remember seeing good reviews for it but haven't heard her mention it since. Wish she would follow up on it as I'm actually interested!

Was it Skin + Me? The description sounds like that.
It was Skin + Me!

I use it and would recommend. I'm on month two and I've had a bit of dry skin but otherwise fine in terms of adjusting and they're good at answering any questions too.

The only thing is that you have to wave bye bye to other products you might be using like retinols or acid toners. My skincare routine is now a gentle cleanser, the Skin + Me treatment, a moisturiser and SPF in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s been wallowing in bed all day “working”. Oh, except for the little break she gave herself to make a coffee for an #AD downstairs

martaS

VIP Member
She should look into lazering some of those off, the foot one, the ssdgm heart one near her crotch and the knicker elastic one are especially bad.
These are probably her faves 😂 😂 😂

That last face. I would slap it.
The nipples. No-one asked to see her nips

Double post
We weren't going to ask 🙄
Screenshot_20210603-223643.png

Are this knickers? BURN. THEM. There are granny pants (each to their own) but these look like a diaper

Screenshot_20210603-223700.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lasuzie98

Yes so Much yes to the Ross comment. She's an irritating scrotum oh look at me I'm so little (me too, don't harp on about it) but he's definitely punching. BAnd how ickly he's appearing in her phone while she's out with her a friends like a death 'don't talk about me unless it's nice things' stare.

I hope she enjoyed her so so perfect lunch. Vom.

ahemahem

It really feels like she’s constantly making excuses about her content. Wish she’d just own it.

martaS

VIP Member
Thats a great idea, and definitely better to repurchase than buy anything new.
Insew too and found that when sewing materials such as silk, you need to be really mindful of the type of needle you use as the threads can pull if its too chonky x
Thank you! I would definitely research the needle and thread type, I only have used generic (standard) needle with cotton or polyester threads because so far I have only used the machine to repair/alter clothes but will definitely take the needle type into account if I decide to make the case :love: :love: :love:

Don’t know why she bothers with these questions (that she probably sent herself for the AD)

She will change her skin care AGAIN when the next freebie comes along, and she wonders why her skin is badView attachment 582854
Did she mention that the majority of her blog was just an ad? I don’t remember seeing it but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t hidden somewhere 🤪

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I read your comment "This is your torture" - am I projecting much?

No wonder she needs all the toys she can get 🤭
Double post but I hate when influencers repost things without any context. I know it's pride month but this is the only thing she posted referring to it. Why out of all queer content she'd pick this particular one and repost without explaining why?
(it's a really nice message btw, just random from Katie)
View attachment 608222
That is odd, trying to fuel pregnancy speculation?! Seems more like something a pregnant woman or new mum would post!