Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love how she thinks she’s trolling us

whoopsy forgot to put AD on all the stuff I was gifted *sad pouty face* :(
She’s the one that will get in trouble for not marking things as they should be. Silly little girl. It’s literally your job to do these things Kathy! You couldn’t pull this shit if you had a real job, like a real grown up!

Reactions: 6

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure the local residents will be so pleased with the random influx of ‘huns’ flocking to the secret beach this week 🙄

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Btw her Reel for Charlotte Tilbury is not great - the lipsticks look patchy, oh what great advertisement :rolleyes: Or is it actually an AD, as it's not marked? In which case, shouldn't she tag it #gifted somewhere? There is no way that out Kathleen "Will Accept a Free Steak, Cat Food and Everything In-Between" Snooks has paid for 8 lipsticks worth £25 each? Just NO WAY.
Screenshot_20210628-233710.png

Screenshot_20210628-233728.png

This cracked me up too. Charlotte's comment on her post. I know that "Gorgeous Darling" has become Charlotte's kind of signature saying but obviously it's just someone from their social media team writing it and not Charlotte herself 😅 which kind of makes it a mean and half asked comment.
1625037057194.png

martaS

VIP Member
On another note.
Vans are for pot washes but DMs with dad's (daddy G's) socks pulled up mid calf are cool? In what universe is that?

Screenshot_20210611-173718.png

Screenshot_20210611-173726_compress64.jpg

Sad Stories (for those not on IG / not wanting to give views)
Screenshot_20210611-173801.png

Screenshot_20210611-173901.png

Screenshot_20210611-182635.png

Screenshot_20210611-174247.png

Screenshot_20210611-174300.png

Babybail93

VIP Member
Well I guess it's very, them.

Find it hard to believe that it took two adults over eight hours to paint a room, even with that awful lick paint she no doubt blagged for free. Or, maybe the whole room painting is a paid for ad by lick? Why paint the room a dark colour though, isn't that passe now. She really is turning into a parody of Morticia Adams. Does anyone choose the paint based on a quirky name? I've not painted anywhere before but I'd go for the one with the best reviews (from an independent reviewer) that was the cheapest?

Yes G looks very much like her Father, it will be interesting to see what Mummy G looks like now.

Wonder if she'll get the ick now it's being pointed out?!

Why are she and G still rating what appears to be the same sized portions?

Clearly 'ello fresh wouldn't do a paid advertising deal with her! onto gusto.. hellooooooo? Spon me please.

Lastly, I wish she'd wear more colour. I know she is a wannabe mortica Adams but girl, you look great in colour and if you must wear black and grey at least make sure they aren't washed out and faded all the time. Get a colour refresher or locker for your washes, re dye your jeans etc.
She’s blatantly been gifted that paint, and probably other things in that room too. That’s why she is holding off for the reveal. Build it up, so she can drop an AD.

Babybail93

VIP Member
“My stylist was so helpful and I felt so special”
…oh really?! Now that IS a revelation in a bridal dress shop, where they are just eagerly hoping to impress you so you buy your dress from them! Go figure!! And of course I’m sure they knew you were the famous KATHLEEN SNOOKS OF YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM and they were just hoping you’d be ever so kind as to mention their shop online for all of your followers.
I wonder how many times she dropped into conversation about her “following” and “channels”?

In other words, GIFT ME ALLLLLL THE STUFF!

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
If she’s on so much ‘medicine’ or has this completely unknown medical condition, should she even be drinking?
Definitely not. Even if she's allowed to drink while taking the meds, how can she know if the drinking is not exacerbating her condition? (whatever that is :rolleyes: )

martaS

VIP Member
Did anyone see Geoffrey's insta story last night? A picture of a dog laying on a grave with the caption “this dog has spent everyday since his beloved owner died five years ago sitting at her grave. Share if you agree that it’s probably time to move on”

I don’t know why but I just thought it was quite bizarre and very unlike him 😂
He does post random stuff, sometimes political, but not very frequently. Like, there is no rhyme or reason to his Stories. He's so cool and quirky. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is anyone else abso buzzing for the REALLY FUN PART of the vlog where her mum sprays an old body spray and Kate talks about how sentimental it is? Top quality content.

Nooo she could never get rid of such a treasured heirloom
I can’t wait for the insane giggle it triggers! I’ll bet we get a few tears as well, because, ya know, it’s Kath

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
She is really up herself. I know a few people who also follow her account and have said she never posts any of their genuine questions. I think she just uses the q&a’s for self promotion tbh. Prob questions posted by herself
Judging by the few I posted earlier in the thread, she indeed sends them in herself. I sent a couple (not this time but some time earlier this year) and because of what she was into at the time, I thought she might answer, but she didn't. (Won't give details so I don't out myself).

SpritneyBeers

More bad self-proclaimed food critic. The truffle was insane? I didn't realise fungi suffer from mental health issues.
This has really tickled me :LOL:

Not a fan of that maximalist decorating style - her parents must employ cleaners surely.