Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know much about Katie but I recently met her + partner at a social event - I don't want to out myself as it will be clear where and who I am - but after her speaking about social media, I looked her up online. Really surprised at her online presence - she came across very, very differently in real life. Shy and quiet but also seemed very genuine... can say I was quite surprised when I saw how many photos of her in her knickers there are on instagram 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't really know much about Katie but I recently met her + partner at a social event - I don't want to out myself as it will be clear where and who I am - but after her speaking about social media, I looked her up online. Really surprised at her online presence - she came across very, very differently in real life. Shy and quiet but also seemed very genuine... can say I was quite surprised when I saw how many photos of her in her knickers there are on instagram 😬
How did you find Geoffrey? Does he come across as snobby and controlling as he does on insta?

Reactions: 7
That's how she used to be online too imo.

Also interested in how Geoff came across, and did they have chemistry/genuine affection there? please share, obviously without outing yourself, if you can!

Reactions: 5
I voted this morning. There’s another person in another category I can’t stand so was mainly voting for that reason. Saw Katie nominated, big fat nope didn’t vote for her either 🤣
It wasn't Brogan was it!? Her and Katie are two of the only people whose names I recognise. Maybe I'm just out of touch though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It wasn't Brogan was it!? Her and Katie are two of the only people whose names I recognise. Maybe I'm just out of touch though
Yes brogan! She doesn’t deserve the nomination and has been truly awful the past year. There were comments being made about her behaviour and rightly so, anger about her being nominated which caused the blogosphere Instagram account to change the post so comments couldn’t be made because they couldn’t keep up with deleting them. Says it all really.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes Kathleen do the research. Wisteria can take up to 10 years before it blooms. Definitely not an instant gratification thing.
1625234871041.png

Oh poor little social butterfly.
1625234912119.png

Not sure what she's trying to do here (shot from a bumerang-type video she posted on her grid) but she looks like she's about to sneeze.
Note the bike lock still being used to lock the doors in the background 😂

1625235027667.png

Screenshot_20210702-151130~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This is so off topic, but BROGAN. What a name! I can’t imagine having a little newborn baby daughter and calling it Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is so off topic, but BROGAN. What a name! I can’t imagine having a little newborn baby daughter and calling it Brogan.
It's a name that Lily Pebbles would use, so quirky and original :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a name that Lily Pebbles would use, so quirky and original :rolleyes:
Oh god. I find lily so depressing so don’t follow her or read her threads. Wonder what the next child will be called? Dull? Siblings called Grey and Dull to reflect their mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this thread but so glad I've found it. She is quite nauseating and I'm sick of her perfect weekend round ups of sourdough and cocktails and canal walks. It honestly makes me icky inside how perfect she's pretending her relationship is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.